chaotic_mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys!!!!so fr the first time i am making a review of ne epi .i felt like doing one.so lets start:

all in all according to me the epi was very nice.today the shrimans were outstanding nd the shrimatis were ok ok.what say???

the solos:baktiyaar(i guess thts hw he spells his name😕) was very good.the choreography was nice too.bur honestly speaking i expected a bit more as we all know tht he is a very strong dancer.the marking right according to me.

coming to nisha if she is doing odissi  for the first time it was amazing cause i knw hw difficult it it.i think the marking should hv been 26.cause the boys were a bit stronger.but i disagree with shilpa at one point the most difficult classical frm is definitely kathak i know both the form nd i hv performed too so i knw.

the duo round:well ravi-gurmeet we out-of-the-world.i being a crazy lover of dance watch all types of dance shows stage shows nd i am a trained dancer too but believe me i hv never ever seen to boys doing salsa.the lifts were so clean the steps were so perfect it was definitely  a "hawa tight act".hats off to sanam fr the choreography.wow!!!!!!!

what to say abt debina-shefali's act.i is ewww.as the judges mentioned the song was awesome but the dance was horrible.i think shefali was very good but debina could not just match upto her.she was off-beat nd off-sync.nd dear choreographers u could hv chosen dimpy cause debina just doesnot hv that sexy body-lamguage needed fr the song.her expressions were like a honey-monster(now plz dont ask me whats that😆)

the trio round:omg!!!!!!!!!!!rahul really danced!!!!!i couldnt believe in my own eyes.this act by karan-arvind-rahul was really entertaining nd nice.feld tht the steps needed a bit mr clarity.

this act by shefali-charlie-dimpy was really very very amazing.i mean charlie really was better than my expectation she was very good yaar.i feel thts because of getting better choreographers nd i think she is quiet free now cause she doesnt hv to dance with a professional dancer.nd dimpy nd shefali were as usual great.i loved the act nd the concept.

so thats it.no more torture😆

the precap was amazing.finally what i was waiting fr sooo long amar's solo.❤️ him sooo much.liked dimpy's part too.i hv a feeling the round is gonna be a draw.

plzz plzz guys share ur thought.plzz tel me if u agree or disagree.this is my first time i will me "super se upar happy"😊if u share ur views orelse i will be"super se upar sad"😭plzz comment nd dnt frget to hit the like if u like my review.

p.m.:all chappals nd rotten eggs r welcome😆🤣

Edited by gunjanmyjaan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roxy22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i agree with u except 1 point. i dnt miss any dance show so i know 2 men hav performed salsa in sony tv dance show and they were awsome
chaotic_mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: roxy22

iagreewithuexcept1point.idntmissanydanceshowsoiknow2menhavperformedsalsainsonytvdanceshowandtheywereawsome

ohhh i really didnt knw it thnx fr the info
tapur thumbnail
Originally posted by: roxy22

i agree with u except 1 point. i dnt miss any dance show so i know 2 men hav performed salsa in sony tv dance show and they were awsome

Yup i saw that 2 they were awesome
tapur thumbnail
Sorry but cant help but asking what is a honey monster🤣? Really her expressions were... 🤢Edited by tapur - 11 years ago
alisha225 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I really loved nisha dance n she ws looking just so beautiful..
-Alinaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gunjanmyjaan

ohhh i really didnt knw it thnx fr the info

Dance by Punit and Karthik, if you are talking about this one.
http:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVI5x5wxBPI

This was an awesome performance.
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with you on some points.
I thought Bhaktiyaar's concept was innovatove and differnt and i enjoyed watching him. agreed with the scores.I liked Nisha's act also..she looked so pretty but I thought overall Bhaktiyaar's act was better.
Ravi-Gurmeet were outstanding...Ravi looked dashing!
Debina-Shefali- total let down no synch and they looked liked they were running to keep up with the song /beat.Shefali's experssoons were ott while Debina's experssions didnt match the song...thougt shilpa was generous in givong 7..
Trio act...I was like kya karan with these two..hope they dont make him look like silly..but they three worked in the concept. Karan definarly outshined a Arvind and Rahul.
Loved the concept of the girls again something new...I thought Shelfali was the best out the three and so much better than her shela ke jawani performance...she also controlled her experessions

Tomrrow looking foward to Amar's solo act...loving the song selection...Edited by krutiv100 - 11 years ago
Shivanee28 thumbnail
I am loving farah as a judge. She is very neutral as dimpy said and agree with ur points. Waiting for amar's performance. Its gonna be tough competition between him and dimpy
SevenofNine thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Alinaa-

Dance by Punit and Karthik, if you are talking about this one.
http:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVI5x5wxBPI

This was an awesome performance.

Yeah i saw that in sony awesome