Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

pou_luvs_ajs

Goldie

pou_luvs_ajs

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
hey guys!!!!so fr the first time i am making a review of ne epi .i felt like doing one.so lets start:

all in all according to me the epi was very nice.today the shrimans were outstanding nd the shrimatis were ok ok.what say???

the solos:baktiyaar(i guess thts hw he spells his nameConfused) was very good.the choreography was nice too.bur honestly speaking i expected a bit more as we all know tht he is a very strong dancer.the marking right according to me.

coming to nisha if she is doing odissi  for the first time it was amazing cause i knw hw difficult it it.i think the marking should hv been 26.cause the boys were a bit stronger.but i disagree with shilpa at one point the most difficult classical frm is definitely kathak i know both the form nd i hv performed too so i knw.

the duo round:well ravi-gurmeet we out-of-the-world.i being a crazy lover of dance watch all types of dance shows stage shows nd i am a trained dancer too but believe me i hv never ever seen to boys doing salsa.the lifts were so clean the steps were so perfect it was definitely  a "hawa tight act".hats off to sanam fr the choreography.wow!!!!!!!

what to say abt debina-shefali's act.i is ewww.as the judges mentioned the song was awesome but the dance was horrible.i think shefali was very good but debina could not just match upto her.she was off-beat nd off-sync.nd dear choreographers u could hv chosen dimpy cause debina just doesnot hv that sexy body-lamguage needed fr the song.her expressions were like a honey-monster(now plz dont ask me whats thatLOL)

the trio round:omg!!!!!!!!!!!rahul really danced!!!!!i couldnt believe in my own eyes.this act by karan-arvind-rahul was really entertaining nd nice.feld tht the steps needed a bit mr clarity.

this act by shefali-charlie-dimpy was really very very amazing.i mean charlie really was better than my expectation she was very good yaar.i feel thts because of getting better choreographers nd i think she is quiet free now cause she doesnt hv to dance with a professional dancer.nd dimpy nd shefali were as usual great.i loved the act nd the concept.

so thats it.no more tortureLOL

the precap was amazing.finally what i was waiting fr sooo long amar's solo.Heart him sooo much.liked dimpy's part too.i hv a feeling the round is gonna be a draw.

plzz plzz guys share ur thought.plzz tel me if u agree or disagree.this is my first time i will me "super se upar happy"Smileif u share ur views orelse i will be"super se upar sad"Cryplzz comment nd dnt frget to hit the like if u like my review.

p.m.:all chappals nd rotten eggs r welcomeLOLROFL

Edited by gunjanmyjaan - 13 April 2013 at 12:42pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

tvfevercontact.remyaroxy22tapurtastahnin-Alinaa-VarshaLuvsArjunpiyualkaSaniya93happygolucky-PoisonIvy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "today's epi" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

roxy22

Groupbie

roxy22

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
i agree with u except 1 point. i dnt miss any dance show so i know 2 men hav performed salsa in sony tv dance show and they were awsome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tapur

pou_luvs_ajs

Goldie

pou_luvs_ajs

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roxy22

iagreewithuexcept1point.idntmissanydanceshowsoiknow2menhavperformedsalsainsonytvdanceshowandtheywereawsome
ohhh i really didnt knw it thnx fr the info

tapur

Groupbie

tapur

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

i agree with u except 1 point. i dnt miss any dance show so i know 2 men hav performed salsa in sony tv dance show and they were awsome
Yup i saw that 2 they were awesome

tapur

Groupbie

tapur

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Sorry but cant help but asking what is a honey monsterROFL? Really her expressions were... Dead

Edited by tapur - 13 April 2013 at 1:43pm

Doracake

alisha225

Groupbie

alisha225

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
I really loved nisha dance n she ws looking just so beautiful..

tapur

meinaurtu

Groupbie

meinaurtu

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Agreee :)

-Alinaa-

Goldie

-Alinaa-

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gunjanmyjaan

iagreewithuexcept1point.idntmissanydanceshowsoiknow2menhavperformedsalsainsonytvdanceshowandtheywereawsome
ohhh i really didnt knw it thnx fr the info

Dance by Punit and Karthik, if you are talking about this one.
http:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVI5x5wxBPI

This was an awesome performance.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top