Removed.

No. I do not have a blog.
Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 10 years ago
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
t

~Edit~

This is precisely what I was trying to say the last time..Garima would be hurt beyond measure. Not to mention scared to death. To see you daughter drift away, fall for her boss - a rich man, presumably with his affluents ways and vices, and that too with a child. Yet, I am proud of both Garima and Khushi for the way they behaved once they were home - both stood their ground, yet their love for each other shone through. "She lowered her gaze, not to hide the truth, but to let her mother know she can't lie to her". Beautiful line, that one :) 

Yet, this whole fiasco had led to one extremely significant event, at least one of them has completely acknowledged their love for the other. Saying it out loud makes it so much more real.. now she will at least know what exactly it is that she wants. Arnav, man, you've gotto catch up and fast! 

I am so happy with your Payal and Aakash - I may have different opinions about their hasty decision, but I kinda prefer this to them being the Payalji-Aakashji eternally virginal couple. Their in all the action, all the dhamaka, and I love that! 

But as usual, the one who stole my heart was Arya. Many times I have felt she has been more understanding and mature than Arnav, and this time its no different. A child's love is pure, but they generally demand that the ones they love stay close to them. But our Arya's love is so unconditional, you made me cry in that scene. Arnavji, kuch seekho apni beti se! All the smirking and using situations to his advantage is okay, but that will just have a funny background music. You guys need to first stand in the rain and sing "Pyaar hua ikraar hua hai" ! 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXLzfldeDcM[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by vgedin - 11 years ago
asrcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
la

--------

Garima asked all the right questions as a mother ! A mother can always see things others don't ... But are the Raizadas and Buaji that blind that what was so visible to Akash totally escaped their notice ??

Garima already thinks worst of Arnav. She has no idea of knowing what he is behind that rich man ! If only he had atleast told his family about their decision... the Raizadas would probably have jumped to support ...
But even then Garima would probably think the entire family to be a selfish lot ! Because Garima's hurt is beyond anything they'd comprehend !

And Garima should think it over too... Her Khushi who did everything she asked her to...She was outright denying her something for somebody ... She should know the importance of that man in her life !

But Good that Khushi told her only the truth and the truth of her feelings for Arnav too...which she's sure he reciprocates !
And Good that Buaji saw sense and tried to pacify Garima saying they're good people !
But felt bad that she couldn't tell her mother and buaji with utter confidence that he does love her ! Yes he told me that !
I wish Arnav had given her that !
I wish he gives her that ...!!
Makes Garima believe he's really worthy of her Khushi !
She deserves that and much more !!

And now its a double blow for Garima !
What Payal and Akash did !
Only that morning she was talking about where she went wrong with Khushi when she had done eveerything equally for Payal and Khushi...Now Payal also ?

Only in the last chapter we were talking about their snail paced love story and they jumped into jet in this ! Declared love...Proposed marriage and got married !!

It wasn't the rightest of decision... I don't know what to say ... I just hope this doesn't make Garima's opinion on the family worsen !

How cuter can a kid get ?? Arya is everything Arnav Could be proud of !
She was not a kid who is throwing tantrums so that her father would get her her favorite barbie... She had the good sense to keep quiet when Garima slapped Khushi and dragged her away ! And now all she wants is Khushi's happiness...and Khushi's happiness is with her !
Khushi was the mother she always yearned for ...I wish she gets everything she wishes for :)

Now how is Arnav going to use this to his advantage ?

Deal ki basha chodke dil ki basha kab samjhega woh ?

Edited by asrcraze - 11 years ago
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
K!
Edit

Don't judge anyone is what comes out loud and clear to me in this update.

Be it Arnav, Arya, Akash, Payal, Khushi, Garima or for that matter Anjali. Everyone means well, things may not work out the way we have planned but the everything needs another chance.

So wait and watch...
Edited by Kalyaani - 11 years ago
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for new thread

amazing update...at least Garima listened what Khushi had to say(yeah not completely,but listen)...
And Khushi is already sure that Arnav loves her..truly love need not to be always said...
Loving Arya more..may be she is stubborn..but she is Arnav's daughter..so its natural...
Now come to the shock..Akash-Payal get married!!!!Never expected that...
Hope now Arnav use the situation properly to his advantage...

thanx for the pm...
Edited by nishu_shorna - 11 years ago
ankitamishra201 thumbnail
congrats for new thread
waiting  Edited by ankitamishra201 - 11 years ago
Olicity2124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
R πŸ˜ƒ
*********************Unres**************************

Congrats on new thread πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³  
That was brilliant update β­οΈ πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ
It was so much hurt to see all this pain , felt so dispointd abt garima comming to her own conclusion abt khushi without letting her defending herself , well I can understand tht she is tryng to protect her daughtr , for garima arnav is just khushi's boss , the business Man , ppl know him as play man , but here with khushi he is very diff , he is really loving her & he want her as his wife forever !!

I so loved how khushi trust Arnav  , full faith , and how she  connectd the dotts & come to conclusion that arnav is in luv with her and he loves her the way she loves him !! and THE MOMENT she Confessed her LOVE for him , I really felt very happy , really loved khushi here in this story , she is all sure abt herself her decision , she has all guts to stand up for her Love !!

What arya said to her father was just touchy yaar , arya & khushi share UNCONDITIONAL luv β€οΈ they share the mother-daughtr real bond β€οΈ Luved whn Arnav tells her tht they gonna gt khushi backk!!

Now the surprise of this update was payash decision πŸ˜² πŸ˜³  First was thier confess πŸ˜³ and second they decide to get married , bt loved wht they do , it was for themselves & also to help Arnav & khushi β€οΈ Now nani , mami ji will stop thinking about khushi & akaash being toghtr as couple 
Hope Arnav will put end to all this mess , tak advantage of this situation and get khushi backk πŸ˜³
Waiting for next update !!

Edited by Zineb-Arshiluvr - 11 years ago
wonderblake thumbnail
Congo on thread 6 of Finding Solace.
Waiting for the update to appear on my screen πŸ˜³
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
:D !!

yeah I love the Akki and Payal hasty wedding!!
Brilliant!! They are soo quick! I wonder what the families
Will have to say about this ajeeb situation! All in the sake of
Love!! For themselves and for their siblings happiness.. They love their siblings a lot ..

Aww arya is soo adorable.. I swear she's soo mature for her age..
I love her innocent wishes!! She and arnav only care for khushi..
She is their Zindagi.. She's the one who brought the sunshine into their lives..
<3

I'm glad Khushi opened up to her mum and buaji..
And tried to explain what is happening..
It's hard to forget someone you love..
Once in love two souls merge together..
But when separated
It feels like a dead body walking.. I hope arnav succeeds
In making her family understand & hope that arnav realises that he wants to
Marry her for himself because he wants and needs her..

I understand why Garima is acting like that.. She just wants to protect her daughter.. Honestly speaking if we knew a guy who had a reputation as a womaniser, I doubt any mother would let their daughter near them.. But we should never judge, because under all that character their is a guy who loves deeply and was scarred from his past which made him into a jerk..
Khushi is the only one who know him more than he knows himself.

Lovely update .. Edited by .._sonii_.. - 11 years ago