Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Anushka-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Iss Swaron friendship accha yeh Hume VruShan ka offscreen masti hi dikadete atleast hum kushi hote VruShan le friendship ko dekh kar ๐Ÿ˜•
Pooja-J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Anushka--

Iss Swaron friendship accha yeh Hume VruShan ka offscreen masti hi dikadete atleast hum kushi hote VruShan le friendship ko dekh kar ๐Ÿ˜•

seriously yaar, we want to see the SwaRon who love each other, par yaha toh friendship dikh rahi hai
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I so agree. I don't understand what's happening between them these days. I don't care about the other lead couple, I only want my SwaRon. I am so close to almost breaking down out of frustration now. I have never been addicted to such a couple. I love them so much. And there's seriously no substantial development in their story now. 

SwaRon are known for their intensity and they can never ever be friends. They are much much much more than friends. Palki ma'am has ruined her own story. I don't have any hopes. Sharon Rai Prakash's dumb behavior is getting on my nerves. She doesn't know what she feels. She's not ready to accept her feelings. I am feeling so out of luck mahn. And Swayam, does he feel the same way for Sharon now?

Why do SwaRon fans have to suffer always???? 

Totally fed up now. Isse better I watch old full of intensity wale SwaRon scenes. At least they were cute. 
Pooja-J thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaronswaron

the "stretching part" has killed swaron๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ก

True that, and still CV's are not moving their story ahead, what are they waiting for?????
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
after aasthma revelation i expected a good movement in the story but nothing is happening at all...on the top of it we are getting such ordinary meaningless scenes with improper dialogues that is not making any sense...very frustrated and hurt as well...at least the writers should give us best swaron scenes but that is also not happening...every scene has turned so unromantic and not so special...Vrushika And Shantanu chemistry is amazing but alas we arent proper scene at all.

the dialogues and scenes are written are very poor...having seen wat swaron is all about i do not expect the cvs to write such horrible scenes and such irrelevant dialogues...this ignorance is ruining swaron
Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hoppy

True that, and still CV's are not moving their story ahead, what are they waiting for?????

Exctly I wonder ye log kaunsa shubh mohrat ka intzar kar rhe h to mke SwaRon confess...
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The same thing has been stretched too far, and I hope CVS do something about it, SOON!
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT! V R ONLY WAITING FROM D PAST TWO YEARS ND WAT V GET IS SWARON AS FRNDS! SO GRT RI8?
Pooja-J thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreyasi28

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT! V R ONLY WAITING FROM D PAST TWO YEARS ND WAT V GET IS SWARON AS FRNDS! SO GRT RI8?

That was HEIGHTs nothing can be more annoying and insulting to a fanbase. 
Itne kaise partial ho sakte hai CV's that they hate us SO MUCH!!!

We ask for SWaron lovestory to progress and they show SwaRon as friends, WOW!!!