Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

This poem is dedicated to Wiwy, since I got this idea as I was thinking about her riddle. Thank you Wiwy for taking me to the world of RK movies. πŸ€—

This Arshi poem has names of Raj Kapoor movies, which are highlighted in bold italics.

In donon ko saath dekhkar nikalti hai ek Aah  
In donon ki chemistry se lag jaati hai Aag
Pehla hug tha inka Barsaat mein
Chori chori hoti hain inke Rabba vey  
Anari hai donon dil ke maamle mein
Prem rog lag gaya, donon ye na jaane
Sangam inka hoga kaise, ab ye dekhna hai
Bas yehi ek khwaaish hai, aakhir Dil hi to hai

Translation:
Looking at both of them comes out a sigh (Aah)  
With their chemistry there's fire (Aag)
Their first hug was in the rain (Barsaat)
(Chori chori) In hiding their Rabba vey takes place  
(Anari) Amateurs both are in the matters of the heart
They have got love sickness (Prem rog), both don't know
 How will their union(Sangam) take place, is what to be seen
Just this is the one wish, after all it is just the heart (Dil hi to hai)

Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 92: Arnav's Khushi

Arnav fell for her first when she stood there in a red saari, she looked eternal, innocent as ever, he was practically hypnotized with her beauty... though this new found attraction left him angry and frustrated, he was very aware of it from the start. The guest house incident took him in deeper and he hasn't been able to crawl out since, try as he may... On the other hand while Khushi always felt a connection with him also, her feelings for him always confused her, scared her,  rightfully so, a girl like her getting feeling for a rakshas like him. Denial worked for some time, but now her own heart and soul are turning on her. Her heart is  "dhak dhaking" like crazy and her soul sent a message via a lone tear.  The fire has been burning on both sides for a while now, but the blazes have been bigger and hotter on  Arnav's side, Khushi's fire has slightly picked up since she saw his tears the night he apologized to her  but today is all about getting her fire (on many levels) on par with his. 

Arnav showing concern for her bring her food box left her so anxious, she couldn't eat after all day of fasting!!! So she decided to avoid him as all cost, to not go near him...

in her quest to cure herself of this acidity or bimaari or "Jo khucch(whatever) she forgets that every time she tries to  go away from him, she only ends up closer...the last time she tried to move to Lucknow, she ended up working in his home.

Arnav starts to get dizzy spells without his medicine, he igrnores it in the garden, but they  worsen in his bedroom. 

He makes his way to the kitchen, he sees Khushi standing there, "khushi" such and intimate call to her. Khushi had made it clear to him that she wanted to stay away from him when she arrived, so she asked him  "you? why are you here?" he tries to ignore her (he knows she's a little coco by now)  and get past her "Rukiye! I told you i want to stay away from me, go away from here" she yells at him.

No energy to fight her, "Khushi mujhe woh(Khushi i..)" he tries to explaign, but now willing to budge, she tell his she doesn't want to  talk to him or see his face...something he would say, and she did sound less convincing.
She turns away, then slowly looks back, he's gone,  she's happy but drops her napkin on the floor, she goes to pick it up. the moment she bends down, she knows something is wrong, she looks to her side, there sat mighty ASR collapsed.

In an instance she forgets all about staying away from him, panic sets in. She rushes to him "aap ne vrat rakha hai kya (did you keep a fast )?" Rightaway there is  a comparison to when she fainted during teej. I feel this scene has a lot in common with those moments that drew Arnav closer to Khushi such as guest house, especially teej...

only this time the tables are turned on Khushi.

The urgency on her face is the same  urgency on his face just before he leaps and runs to catch her in the nick of time.  

She's clueless as to how to save him but she doesn't loose her focus, all she knows is somehow someway she's going to help him. She called Anjali and La but no luck, and the way she runs to him when he falls further " Arnav ji! Arnav ji! Arnav Ji!...Arnavji wake up" From shaking him, to rubbing his hand, she  desperately tries everything

"Arnavji uttiye (wake up)" her voice on the verge of breaking down...suddenly she thinks to her self "Paani, Paani (Water)"...again water, source of all life comes into play. When he broke her fast, he unknowingly gave her a new life with that cup of water, today it seems she's accepting it. she splashes him with it, just like he did to her before  breaking her fast.  

He responds with a finch "Aap teek to hai?" her voice and hear racing for his him to respond and say he's teek while continuing to splash him non-stop till the his sweet sound of  "Stop it!" he tries to get up, but collapses...she's got him, much the same way he had her at the guest house...the music mellow, and she is taken back by her overwhelming feelings of attraction towards him...

also it seems to hit her, how important he is to her, a sense of can't live with out. 
She helps him sit up again pausing to  take him in, hmmm what did she tell herself? "aur usse dekhenge to bilkul nahi (I won't look at his face one bit)" now can't keep her eyes off of him, can't blame her though!

He turns to her "kucch meeta (something sweet)", khushi is puzzled "meeta" he whispers again..."you're not allowed sweets right?" 
"please" he responds
She runs back and gets a box of Jilebi (it has to be Jilebi), slowly she feeds him with the same care  he gave her that glass of water. She helps him stand but she recognizes he's still a bit too weak  so she becomes a barricade for him putting her hands on both sides one after the other. 

He's her protector, today she proves she's no less. During the kidnap track, she's even more panicked and more clueless but even then all she knows is  somehow, someway she will get him back...and she does. One line from a Celine Dion song comes to mind "i'm your lady and you are my man, whenever you reach for me, i'll do all that i can".. Khushi must be feeling like this at these moments. Even after his comes to, and his very ASR "Hato (move)" she remains in  her protective mode, not wanting to let him go, he has to move her hand.

"a-aap teek to hai na (A-are you ok)?" Arnav turns and softly nods 'kya hua aapko (what happened?)?"
"my sugar level dropped, that's why i came to get sugar...dekho kisise kehna mat (don't tell anyone)" ...aaah the trust getting deeper...lets keep is between just us two. love it

"Par aap teek to hai na (but are you ok?)?" the same desperate need  to find out if he's ok that he had after the guest house.
the guilt sets in pretty badly, all she could think of was to  go and apologize to him..in batter-coverd hands. 
He opens his bedroom door for her, "aap teek to hai na?" sheesh! she may be even more desperate than he was!

she can't hold it in anylonger, the guilt explodes, she marches inside his room in front of him and tells him what a "paglyat (crazy)" she is and he's all ears till she smears the pakoda batter on her cheek. He gets  distracted and throughout her apology, he tries to guide her to get it off, 

but engulfed in redeeming herself, she made it worse each time resulting in her entire face covered in cheakpea batter. "khushi tum" Arnav lets out a small chuck at first but as the moment progresses, he breaks into a bigger chuckle,  eventually a full on uncontrolled laughter breaks out. 

Khushi watches bewildered, as did I, her eyes glued to  his laughing face that's looking right back into her eyes. How do i manage to survive this scene???

Anjali rushes in "Chotey? you're laughing!! I can't believe that you're laughing like this...its been so many years since i heard this laugh" an elated Anjali comments.  Khushi's sadness at this bit is evident. His happiness has become important for her too.

Crucial moment when Anjali asks  the reason for his laughter and he circles his finder around her face,  symbolic gesture as she will become the reason for his happiness and make  his laughter more of a regular thing. 

The last time she went to apologize, she got a smirk out of him, a full fledged laugh this time, again it will return during Payash's wedding when Khushi performs the "Didi tera " parody, atlast during his own remarriage track Anjali makes a comment when he becomes Salman for Khushi "Itna khush Chotey ko hamne kabhi nahi dekha (I've never seen Chotey happier).  

Only when Anjali starts laughing does Khushi realize what she did to her face, she goes to wash it and Arnav goes back in his shell behind the wall. Outside, Khushi takes a  moment to look at the mental snapshot she took of him laughing 

comments in her own innocent way "Haste hue aap bilkul bhi Laad gover nahi lagte (when laughing you don't look like LG at all)" a smile comes on her face. oh yah, the fire is burning higher now. she has been touched to the core by this moment and also the moments  in the kitchen. Seeing two sides of him she never thought of existing in him. He has all of the sudden become very precious to her, just as she did the night of the guest house

I remember in Gul's interview Barun mentioned "Arnav's Khushi" was one of the names they were playing around with for the show.  Khushi becoming Arnav's Khushi , one of the main points of the show, an important milestone in his journey.  They  sketched these characters out very carefully, opposite personalities that complete eachtoher. I love it when Arnav has a hard time controlling his smiles  when Khushi does something funny like when  her OTT filmy idea for Akaash and Payal works on the mountain top, or when she opens the door dressed as Mamiji, or later in the Kadva chaut episode, he is mad at her and she talks about making pakodas with out  frying them...he can't keep a straight face. This concept of Khushi bringing khushi in Arnav's  life was nicely consistent throughout.

DROOL CORNER!!!!!

❀️ this expression right before he bursts into laughter β€οΈ

Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: DurgaS

Yay! Indi let's dance!

Dhinka chika, dhinka chika, dhinka chika, dhinka chika
boogie.gifboogie.gifHay hay hay hay boogie.gifboogie.gif

πŸ˜ƒ 

Finally, solved a Wiwy riddle.  Thank you so much Wiwy for giving one which we could solve so quickly. Wiwy, the poem coming up soon.

@Indi
Congrats to you too for being absolutely bang on. Yes, you are right, we need another riddle, a bonus one since we got the answer so quickly. πŸ˜ƒ 

@All
Supriya's blasters' name collage on the main page has been updated. Please take a look. It's breathtaking. 😳 

dhinka chika back at you, durga. we win mwaha ha ha ha.

credit: tumbler uploader dilkidhadkan

indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

This poem is dedicated to Wiwy, since I got this idea as I was thinking about her riddle. Thank you Wiwy for taking me to the world of RK movies. πŸ€—

This Arshi poem has names of Raj Kapoor movies, which are highlighted in bold italics.

In donon ko saath dekhkar nikalti hai ek Aah  
In donon ki chemistry se lag jaati hai Aag
Pehla hug tha inka Barsaat mein
Chori chori hoti hain inke Rabba vey  
Anari hai donon dil ke maamle mein
Prem rog lag gaya, donon ye na jaane
Sangam inka hoga kaise, ab ye dekhna hai
Bas yehi ek khwaaish hai, aakhir Dil hi to hai

Translation:
Looking at both of them comes out a sigh (Aah)  
With their chemistry there's fire (Aag)
Their first hug was in the rain (Barsaat)
(Chori chori) In hiding their Rabba vey takes place  
(Anari) Amateurs both are in the matters of the heart
They have got love sickness (Prem rog), both don't know
 How will their union(Sangam) take place, is what to be seen
Just this is the one wish, after all it is just the heart (Dil hi to hai)

awara dil kissi ki na maane
diwana kare bichaare asr ko
iss andaz se aayi sanka devi
ab mazaa luto threadwaale, bas jaagte raho

ha ha the non poet writes some lines in wrong hindi, mainly to felicitate the poet on her raj kapoor kavita. smashing cute, durga ji.

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
. Hey Indi, Durgey , joint winners of riddle 7
You seriously want another riddle?! Lionesses have tasted my blood, I see!😭
Loved your  dance Durgey, IndiπŸ˜† 
And thanks Durgey from the Barun of my heart for dedicating such a lovely poem to me! RRaj Kapoor was a magician and our Arshi are pure magic! The combination is lethal! Thankyou! β­οΈπŸ€—
Edited by wiwy - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Episode 91

Kanya Puja ''.PART 2

Trust is a thin line in between two people and it takes time to build it but breaks in no time.It is the beginning place ,the foundation upon which more can be built.Where trust is ,love can flourish. As George MacDonald"To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved."The phase of building trust in between Arnav and Khushi is in its initial state.He shadows her character behind his hindering and lurking fears of his past and she is clouding his character in his attitude and way of thinking and above all his ways of living  behind her set belief system.

Khushi and Naniji has a trust build up in between them which makes Naniji and Khushi go along with each other as she makes her calm down and then goes to Eternal Heaven[pool side] where she can find him to calm him down.Khushi,"Jab chote galati karain tou badoon ko maffi dai daini chahiyeh '.Kyuon keh chote ghalati jan bhooj kar nahi karte'

[when younger seek forgiveness from older then they should forgive them 'because younger don't do it purposely]

Arnav is still mad at Khushi as there is no trust yet in between them ,he still thinks she is the one who is behind all of this.Kids try to make Jijaji with mustache understand but he is just an annoyed kid just like em.

Symbolism and connection:There are 7 girls with Khushi to seek forgiveness.& 7 from Bible represents the totality of this created universe [3--- SKY and 4---Earth] It represents the creation within which man evolves .This is pure for Arnav as he is going to start evolving and building trust for certain things especially for Khushi.

Anjali comes to know the whole fiasco behind his animosity and ferocity for kids.Arnav did not realize this either that in this all he is hurting her Di again by making her aware of this that "this is his house"'.but before he be cognizant of the situation the damage has been done.He tries to talk through but Anjali as she is his Di turns her face and refuse to listen and he walks away.

Trust in between Khushi and Anjali is way stronger than ever at this point.Just like Arnav she can feel Anjali's distress and convulsion very deeply the same way she did the other day when Arnav threw her out of this house by yelling at his Di.

Connecting Dots: Anjali falls down today and she let Khushi helps her ,the other day she falls down and does not want Chote to help her.hmmm'Trust is the most difficult thing to build'

Khushi calls everyone for help including Arnav who thinks she is lying along with kids 'There is no trust what so ever but her distress voice did urge his heart to come for her plea but his brain rejects it '.hmmm ..interesting.

Naniji's trust for Khushi does not need any proof.Amazingly Mamiji shows gratitude in her hello hi bye bye style.The seed of discomfort and being 2nd has been planted in La today as she is going to accept that she cannot compare with Khushi .Anjali does not want Chote to get disturbed as Naniji knows her stubborn kids gives Om Parakash an eye to bring Arnav down.

Symbolism and connection: Arnav is wearing a Turquoise blue color and this color represents coldness and depressed attitude just like Shyam's bracelet.

Arnav comes down all concerned and apprehensive but gets surprised and obliged seeing Khushi taking care of his Di.At the top Naniji stresses the issue of Khushi being there for Anjali and he did not even bother at her voice. He mortifies at his absurdity with Khushi and he repeats the same words'.Arnav,,"Jub chote galati karain tou badoon ko maffi dai daini chahiyeh '.Kyuon keh chote ghalati jan bhooj kar nahi karte'

[when younger seek forgiveness from older then they should forgive them 'because younger don't do it purposely]which make everyone astonished at him.

Khushi gets confounded and breathless with her cute face and Anjali looks at her first and then Chote,'yeh bol tumare tou nahi lag rahe"[These are not your words.]He gives a very loving childish look to Khushi and then to Di.Anjali holds Khushi's hand,"Apne La ko sikhate sikhate kissi aur ko tou'[you are not just teaching La but someone else too']

PONDERING POINT: In the office he said to her"tumhain training daine ki aadat ho gyei hai"[ you have a habit of giving training] Now I have to add you have a habit of getting trained by her Akhroo''

Seed of trust has been planted as he knows Khushi will be well wisher of his Di though it shakes after terrace night but restores back after kidnapping even before that I must say during Heer Ranjha he finds out she went with Slither for getting Di's meds and took his heat without uttering a word.

Amusing Pondering for me: Oh Akhroo smiled knowing that Khushi thinks he looks nice with mustache 'hmmm'Yummilicious!! Its been a while to see him smiling like this.

La's uneasiness was very visible after seeing her man turning into someone she hardly can relate with.Her restlessness was very noticeable during Kanya Pooja and even after that.

Naniji ,"This year kids were very naughty" which reveals another mystery over Arnav that this "Khufia Pooja" is going on every year which brings a laughter among house ladies but Khushi knows at this point her laughing over him makes him angry so she just passes a smile as he was looking at her like always but this time did not get as mad as last time after "Orange Juice" A Slight Trust is right there'.

Reverberation of events align in front of Arnav [ how she took care of Di ]when Khushi leaves and His Di breaks his stance for pouring info that Khushi has Varath and did not eat anything.I think who knows better than him how bad she gets when she is hungry.He takes the food from Di and goes after her.

He grabs her right near the door where he calls her twice[# 2 sexual Tension] She thinks she did something wrong and goes along with her pagalpan.He stops her and tells her with the most sensitive and loving way"Woh Di keh rahi theen keh Subha se tum ne khuch khaya nahin'woh 'Khuch Kha lo"[Di was saying you did not eat since morning ..so'eat something.

Dhak Dhak!!! Is back which she acquainted with her empty stomach and acidity.She takes the food container from his hand and touches his fingers this time which increases his acidity..Bingo! 

Last time she got the Ghee without touching his fingers and was careful and this time while taking it who cares attitude'Though scary for her but still'Here is the Trust'She runs and leaves him flustered with his strange attitude.:"Ajeeb hai yeh"

Today definitely Moon rises from the north as Khushi in distress and hungry and food is in front of her and she is not eating it'Buaji is right she is Sanka Devi'Her Dhak Dhak and his caring words."Woh Di keh rahi theen keh Subha se tum ne khuch khaya nahin'woh 'Khuch Kha lo"[Di was saying you did not eat since morning ..so'eat something.

were making it difficult for her to eat ." JiJi uss ne diya hai"[Jiji he gave it to me}Even Payal couldn't convince her there is nothing wrong with the food but she has no clue it's not the poison but It's the "Amrit" given by her Arnavji.

His loving and caring face comes in front of her and her heartbeat goes on with no speed breaker today, so she comes up with the solution for reducing her Dadkan  she will not see him or talk to him 

".hmmm..Lets see KKG 

New day ,new determined Khushi right in front of LG who she does not want to see or talk.He asks her to give it to La ,she keeps walking by ignoring him.He calls her three time{# 3 for victory,ego and masculine one].Third time his voice goes up'Khushi" which presses break oh her feet.He comes closer and her Dhak Dhak goes up'"Don't you listen 'calling you" 'She gathers energy ,"Don't you see I don't want to talk to you or  listen to you and want to stay away from you'Bas'.

She left him all flustered and confused'."What"'

DL-04 BN 8365'{# 26 represents Supreme power meaning God} Babiji tries to find out the owner of this car but gets nothing but seeding another doubt in Slither less Scorpion mind as he is getting promoted by his hinged attacks and back stabbing .

Khushi is baffled over La's worries as she has no Dhak Dhak or acidity.But Khushi Dhak Dhak stops or in other words "sansain ruk gyein " when La mentioned about her marriage with ASR.

Lamha-e-Fikariya:Thinkable moment:  Khushi planted this seed of marriage in La's brain but today she is the one who does not like the sound of La  being married with  ASR.hmmm..Big change in Khushi'Keep it up Khushi!

Nanital trip is up ,Khushi's plan is up,Nanital Valley Hotel here we come'..but as La and khushi both are agreed not a single plan works'so this one sound floppy one too.

Symbolism and Connection:Khushi and La both have reflection in the mirror as both have no clue of the real picture and equation of ASR with each other ,they both are seing the apparent picture or situation ,no one knows the depth of it.

Arnav in Eternal Haven[pool side] getting Dizzy for Khushi's '''''???Answer plz.

MOMENT OF THE DAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGhJtmYfANM

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGhJtmYfANM[/YOUTUBE]

jalebi. that's the answer. πŸ˜†

lovely one, arshi. am catching up on reading now.this was fun, especially that point you raise about la's discomfort. she is noticing something, even i got the feeling, but in the way of most humans she will slip into denial too.

and yes, so why did the girl who introduced the marriage idea to la, suddenly lost her light when la said she will marry asr? very valid point, arshi.

indi52 thumbnail

Picture credit: supriya.arshi  

supriya, that's a lovely subtle deep one. thanks so much.
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@ Arshi,@ Supriya beautiful collages on page 1πŸ‘ πŸ‘ adding chaar chands😊to page 1 along with @BDs mouthwatering D.CπŸ˜‰! Supi thanks yaar for placing me in a position where I can ruffle HIS hair!πŸ˜‰Edited by wiwy - 11 years ago
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: indi52

sorry, no can do. it may not be known on this thread, but i never ever share the goodies with anyone. i am the wicked, opposite of anjie baby sort of di. 🀣 so, honey, when he arrives, i am abducting him and disappearing into a dhaba and turning into that kathy bates psycho character in misery. okay? okay?

Oh no Indi, I hope you are not going to torture our dear Mr. Sobti, right? πŸ˜‰ ROFL
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Arshi Sunday Treat 😳

the edit doesn suit the song much πŸ˜†  but i wanted to add this song since this is the only Getaway Arnav nd Khushi hav ever got...which is highly disappointin πŸ˜”

Hav a Gr8 Sunday
😊

Thank you so much for this Sunday treat!   πŸ€—  This is just fabulous, Supriya!!  πŸ‘ Loved it!! heart_beat1.gif heart_beat1.gif heart_beat1.gif  Hope you have a great Sunday too!!
Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago