Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Samin this is amazingβ­οΈπŸ‘...really loved it❀️...especially the underlined words πŸ‘ nd on the bold...i din understand wat u were sayin!!

Thanks Supriya- I was just making a comparison of Khushi's salary in both times. We know that to Khushi- Mehnat ke lakh rupiya bhi kam aur udhar ke ek rupiya bhi Zyada. So she did not want his charity in either case. However in both cases she appeared to him as his employee and did not want to take advantage in the later case as his wife.
samin6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

What an episode and what an analysis! Lovely. πŸ‘ Thanks for reminding 'Gazab ka hai din' song. Loved all the pictures above. My comments in bold blue. Liked all marked in pink. 😊  

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Like the connections ,yes this was their first SR as all the signs are indicating that.I don't know how many Pakodas were there in that pot which never finished.Love Arnav's reaction seeing her in the trunk and then when she was going to trunk to sit.He was such a gentleman to open the door for her lady.Awww'.love it.At the top he does not want to leave her as the loop of leaving her after Janmashtami is closing here But beauty is she noticed that and above all she was concerned about his health.Both were taking care of each other like hubby and wify.His concerns about her fears were very much noticed by her.The whole scene of dragging car was hilarious.Signature ASR style to remove her strands and her Dhak Dhak.I really enjoyed his hovering over her while putting his coat on the other seat.😳

Both of them are reaching to next comfort level as he is showing patience with her silliness and she is ok with his anger.Hide ans seek game is so on just like in jungle and nice connection with the song.His panic state looking for her with million expressions in those couple of min was amazing just like always during Payesh wedding when he ran after ambulance,after pagphere, kidnapping and even Sheetal track driving car with Aarav, he is always there.Her CHUP kills him always as you mentioned all he scenes.😊😊

TRUE "Kya kahoon mera jo haal hai, raat din tumhara khayal hai"πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks so much dear! glad you enjoyed the "honeymoon" :)  agreed both are in so deep, they don't really just how much they started to care and worry about each other. so beautiful!  in purple, i just don't know how Barun does it. when we see him in sbs  in interviews, i always wonder "Is this the same guy that did those scenes????? just too damn good!! 
Anyway, thanks so much for your sweet comments πŸ˜Š
samin6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

I'll be always with you

Episode-101

Tuhi bata mere maula 
tuhi bata mere rabba
mill paye kabhi is dono
kya tere ismein hai raza.

God can't be merciless with his two orphan child. maula ko to uski raza dena hi tha. how cum God can be relentless to this wonderful human being, who never think of themselves, but for others. How God can deprive them to be get their deserving love. Arnav and khushi are gradually coming towards each other.God, destiny or fate keeps trying to unite them.

The other day Arnav couldn't hug her back, couldn't console her. But today, he could give her his condolences not by words, by his action.He is a laconic man, but her action is his words. He paid khushi's babuji's hospital bill without knowing anybody. He even didn't want Khushi to know about it. But I told before, destiny is playing a pivotal role here. She was vulnerable, couldn't accept his mercy, but at the same time she knows, he is special, he has the right to be by her side. And he said it not by words by his action, "I will always by your side."

When Khushi comes to the hospital, she find the bill is already paid. She insists and asks who paid the bill. The lady points the figure. Khushi immediately understands who is the person. She runs to him,"suniye" .hey hey and rabba vey in the BG,  He turns. Khushi is startled,"did you pay the bill?
Arnav-haa
Khushi-why did you pay the bill? I was about to pay it. I can afford to treat my father.
Arnav-I know you can. But you were having trouble to pay it. My accountant shouldn't cut the TDS.
Khushi-yes. I was having trouble.I don't need your favor.
Arnav-I know you could.
Khushi-Why are you doing this? I just work for you, I'm not your family member. Woh, what I did yesterday. I don't know what came to my mind? Don't do any favor to me.I don't need it.I got weak for a moment, it doesn't mean that I want your favor, or anything. Just let it be.
Khushi thinks she shouldn't say this things. her mind is whirling with her conflicted emotions. in her subconscious mind she knows he has the right to do for her, like how she wanted to seek solace in his arms on the other day.
Khushi- oh God what am I talking! you wanted to help me and I...she can't continue but run from his sight. Arnav is also perplexed. He can understand her turbulence.

Arnav can't leave her. When he comes near her to meliorate her pain,  he sees she is crying incessantly, sobbing covering her face. He sits beside her keeping a certain distance. he must be hesitant.  She slowly picks up her head and looks at him with eyes full of tears. She is terribly pensive, "I'm devastated, i don't want to lose my dad again." She starts to cry again. He can't bear his tears any more.He lifts his shaky hands gradually and put it on her head to console her. 
"tuhi bata" starts in the BG, 
Both of them are in the turbulent state of mind.
"na pass a sake na door ja sake.Pyaar inko khiche". 
Payal and aksh are perturbed too.
"takrar inko roke" 
Arnav and Khushi's route veers to different direction.
the shrill sound of the qawali intensifies their turbulence, 
Arnav and Khushi are going towards discrete path.

"iss pyar ko kya naam doon"
they look back to each other, whirling in vortex of emotions.

When shyam was assaulting babuji, buaji comes to talk to him. The wicked guy presses babuji's feet hard and asks his blessings. He is pretty sure, what buaji wants to talk. Buaji and amma proposes Shyam to marry Khushi. Shyam pretends that he is reluctantly agreeing to do it for babuji's sake. Buaji shows her satiation to him. believe me i hate buaji more than Shyam now.😑 She is the real enemy of Khushi and claims that she loves her!😑

Akash calls payal to know about her dad and about them as well. Akash again apologises her on behalf of his mother.
 Payal talks him very wisely and tells him that she is not angry with his mother,"you and our world is completely different. you are rich and we are poor.I'm not telling this in anger.it will be better if we don't talk any more." She cuts the call doesn't give Akash any chance to talk. Payal is a very mature, practical and sensible girl, very concern about her self respect as well.

when khushi comes home, buaji asks her about the hospital bill. Khushi is about to say how she paid the bill, but buaji cuts her. Impractical woman, doesn't have any interest on  important issue rather than faltu(nonsense) matter.She drags Khushi and makeS her sit beside her. Amma also joins them. Their convo seems to Khushi that they are arranging something. When Khushi asks them what's the matter, Buaji starts her drama, "I scold you, but you know I love you from the bottom of my heart. You can rely on me, right?" Khushi is confused.she tells her about the marriage. First Khushi thinks they are talking about Payal's marriage.Then Bua rectifies her and tells her that they are thinking of her marriage with shyam. Khushi is flummoxed. Buaji tells her that it's her father's wish. (pause: buaji you have amnesia I guess, plz don't bring the man here who were strongly against of Khushi's marriage and always showed his incredulity) Amma though wants to know Khushi's answer.  But Buaji doesn't even want to know what Khushi thinks. "larka sona hai sona. he takes care of you so much." Shyam enters and Buaji gets more enamored,"you can't find such a guy in whole Delhi." Shyam ensnared buaji very well.  ( Oh but you know Buaji is right Sohara- You can not find such a guy in entire Delhi- who is a lawyer, who still has his name, still tells everyone his profession is as a lawyer and in private leads two homes in the same city and one side has no clue the deception inspite of both of them having visited each other's place.)
I wish i could strangle buaji right then!😑

Khushi thinks she doesn't have any option, but talk to Shyam. when she comes to talk to him, he was on the phone talking somebody about some sample. Khushi confidently tells him that she can't marry him. She only considers him her friend, but nothing more. Shyam gets frenzy hearing this, He almost screams her name,"Khushiji." But controls his anger immediately. he dissimulates to Khushi  that he also doesn't have any intention to marry her. he agreed becoz of buaji's insist. He gives her the excuse of babuji's health. he also tells her that they will go to tell the elders that they are not ready to marry each other. But the nefarious shyam certainly won't do such thing. He gets more determined now. he calls some body and assures him to do make something. I think it's something related to the marriage.
He is confident,"the engagement sure will happened."
Let's see with whom Khushi gets engaged first!

Arnav is Khushi's hero.He is there for her always. he came to her life to take away her pain. No evil can take her from him. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=n-BpL0eVqZA[/YOUTUBE]

As always loved the first line- You are right Allah does not leave orphans alone. We always relate to ARSHI as an actual couple.
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
^^^Samin, thanks so much for going through and reading, i saw you have another intriguing one up! will hoping to catch up on some reading tomorrow! Thanks again!
samin6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

🀣 too funny Durga! i was missing the updates too. mmm i can smell the coffee. 

@Wiwy, you can chill and have a coffee with ASR for now, but you know i used to intern for starbucks (their sister branch in PA) in college, i can take ASR on a date there...and that plant was pretty close to the Harley Davidson plant where i can later take Barun on a date as that is his fav make of bike...😊

OK everyone speaking of coffee I am late catching up but I went to have a cup of freshly brewed coffee today and trust me speaking of which reminded me I had one of the worst coffees today. It was also a disaster creator. I once again rejuvinated my dislike of starbuck's coffee- it sucks.
samin6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

kk, 

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ super take on anjali. one thing to add only, there is also all the complication and pain and insecurity yet strength due to her handicap. the poor girl's pooja path such a desperate attempt to keep terror and devastation at bay. ah i liked your hearing her dhak dhak on that day, yes, like any one of us there she sat full of longing and hope and new bride thoughts and wham, along came fate brought on by character.

and daljeet was again a most talented actor, capable of conveying so much nuance. loved that slight clench in yes, it was 94. 

dadi. my feeling she never existed. was brought in to wrap up story, help shyam return for it, and was given shape by unfortunately the least inspired writer. something went badly wrong managing creative talent in this set up. otherwise can you imagine the writers of nainital coming up with bubbly or masala mama? i was watching 98, and when asr returns home in a flaming mood, perturbed by his extreme reaction to khushi being touched by a goonda, op opens the door and starts doing this op thing, all cute and attention seeking "chhotey saab, this that... chhotey saab..." asr asks him to leave him alone and storms off. it is such a fantastically natural scene. two clear characters visible. op, with a few strokes, the writer had created a persona. and the situation, so lifelike.

how could dadi come from these people?

the whole story was different. we often "read" things in the scenes and many things were erooneosly read, but one thing i feel sure of is that, this story was supposed to return to sheesh mahal. and it was never a simple case of two suicides. khushi and asr's pasts were differently linked and there was perhaps even more emotional stuff to contend with and get past in that truth.

yeahj, anjali who couldn't tolerate seeing chhotey in any pain, who rushed around frazzled when he got burnt with tea, was utterly nonchalant after hearing he was kidnapped. and she who worshipped her husb, just burnt all his stuff on the night of the revelation, especially about her baby, and went to watch a movie the next day. yet the same writers wrote in 100, how a man terribly attracted to a woman and feeling every pain of hers yet not being able to overcome his own fears and trepidations could come rushing to see her when she was in trouble, but somehow just couldn't put his arms around her, though his body jerked involuntarily and his eyes shut to hear her say "i am broken." where did this sensitivity disappear to?

mystery. must call dephective mano to solve the prob. πŸ˜†

NIce take on Anjali and Dadi. I think however the CVs introduced dadi and Shyam to reveal the secrets of Arnav's past and I think the story objectively assessed was ironic. Because when I listened to Dadi I could actually hear her words being echoed in a positive way in every other Hindi soap and actual dadis and the people who are respected in that generation. I would assume a great deal of population did infact respect those strong characters, however when it comes to hurting ARSHI I think it was un imaginable to tolerate Dadi. Because what she was saying about Khushi-as being character dheela, and Larke to kuch bhi keh sakti hain, and your girl is after our son's money, then trying to break the alliance on the day of wedding- this are things that people of that generation are experts in doing. So I was appreciating how the CVs addressed a very sensitive issue. I think the actress playing the role was talented- in playing that role- because I thoroughly disliked her as Dadi.

samin6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

The convo on Khushi's all baring mehendi outfit got me thinking. Arnav had no objection to her non-existent choli but could not see her dori open. so he called her aside and tied it for her. It was as if the untied dori was immodest, not the outfit as a whole.  On normal days the way Khushi hung her dupatta round her neck hardly served the purpose of covering her chest. Though that is what the purpose of wearing a dupatta is supposed to be. Contradiction in portrayl of character? Cinematic licence?

In the real India too,I think, the dupatta is more a symbol of modesty, than modesty itself. It might or might not cover the female body. There is no doubt that in urban areas it is merely a fashion accessory. But even in rural areas, it is much the same, just a symbol of the feminine. In the villages of Rajasthan, women cover their head with veils upto their chin, but their chest is not covered by dupatta, and therefore exposed. In Punjab too the stress is more on covering the head than the torso. In rural Bengal women wear saris minus the blouses.Most tribal women in India do the same, leaving their shoulders bare. The saris of women labourers are short exposing their legs. Makes you wonder. What is modesty really?

Oh Wiwy I do not want to even start a fight here, but you know I think you are right- the one esp sarees without blouses in rural bengal when they actually cover their head and do not care that some other parts are visible. Also speaking of sarees- I think in my view modesty is in heart and relative- you can see someone all covered up and shouting in the top of her voice and being rude- I would not call her modest. As for conservative clothing- I think it is dependent on where you are. If you go to a place of worship I think we all agree we should cover ourselves as much as possible- and in a party it is subjective, in workplace we should cover between neck and foot and wear loose clothing. On issue of woman labourers- I hope someone tells them- but I think they do not know and pulling the saree up helps them in their work.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Katelyn

^ Indi,

Glad my gifs gave you goosebumps!  πŸ˜› I couldn't resist the short hairdo on ASR so had to make a preview!  I'm drooling over my own yummy gifs!!   πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

shameless woman πŸ˜†. make more make more. thread needs to droool. but really, he is so hotwa. did you notice despite short hair cut, he really looked like the dhobi, with a hapless helpless downtrodden air? reminded me of banwari washerman who got shouted at by him. gah, what would it be like if your dhobi, watchman, taxi driver, bus conductor, cook, income tax man, post man, everyone looked like asr. πŸ€£ can you imagine the deluge of dhak dhak swamping the world? 
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

My gifs of Episode 105 to share with you!  Just wanted to capture some special moments!  Ladies notice our Khushi daydreaming about ASR with his short hair cut which we'll see officially in tomorrow's episode 106!!!    🀒

A gust of the wind

Khushi daydreaming about ASR!  πŸ˜† 

Khushi's confetti dream

Khushi's flashback

πŸ‘Katlyn these are awesome .Love it especially the last one with thunder and her fbs
Thnx for SBS too waiting anxiously for Diwali.😊