Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
episode 107

fairy tales have trails of bread crumbs that that are meant to help the good guys but often end up doing just the reverse. and sometimes they get erased and no one can find their way back home. here the trail was made of mud and it took the ogre right up to the innocent princess. she was stealing his precious potting mix. he stood there glaring. then the strangest thing happened. as they do in fairy tales.

as episode started, it was la again, who pushed her to go to asr's domain, khushi was loathe to. she didn't want to be anywhere near him; now that she knew how she felt, and the effect the feeling had on her. what perhaps also held her back was her knowledge that this man belonged to another, specifically the girl pushing her towards his garden. (horizon mentioned it to arshi, and this is i am sure true.) her ethics would not let her play a deadly game of cunning to somehow get the man of her dhakdhaks. she will say bizarre things, fight with dm, but an innate decency in the girl, she will stay away from the guy. it's not right to have feelings for a man who has a girl friend, a live in one, and who is willing to do "sab kuch" with him that married people do. would asr make a play for khushi if he were aware she was tied to another? i'd really wish he would, but we all know he'd seethe within, yearn and go bananas, but never breach that code of decent conduct. 

though apparently the two were chalk and cheese, essentially both were the salt of the earth. no streak of filth, or mean, or underhand. pure, true, clean. (and how they added taste to everything.)

la is rather cute in her world of delegate the difficult, outsource the "achhi bahu" work. she sits there doing her own thing and getting khushi to do things for diwali. khushi knows but doesn't mind. ways of different relationships, both sense the decent person in the other despite their huge difference. 

in a funny sort of way, fitting that la should figure out what's happening with her boy friend. she was always unsure of his love, yet she wanted him so much she took her chances. i like that spirit in the girl. and her generosity. lazy about things that don't grab her, but not meagre of spirit. only ipk gave us a girl friend of hero like this. a whole human being, someone who has possibilities and certain intrinsic qualities both attractive and not. not a villain, not a heroine, a real girl. i always liked this about the character, wonderful writing. in a genre where nasty, flat, women villains with whack job make up and strange mannerisms abound, here was la, the woman who throws herself at the hero but walks away when she knows it's time to quit.

and gives the man the truth like no one else had done, not even di... pyaar sabse bada hota hai. love is the greatest of all. 

in la style, she does a fabulous hand over to khushi as she vacates her current job... i have a project for you... the boss. we'll talk more la later, but as i watch her nonchalantly telling khushi to go get the mud, i can't help but recall she's already started noticing things, yet she is not afraid, trying to keep khushi away from him. something to be said for this girl's openness and self confidence.

so off she sends madam to get mitti for diya and rushes to order chocolatey crumbly mud cake for herself (the substitute for the real thing? does a layer within her already know it's over?). this play on "mud", khushi and mud, mami eating mud, all this meant something i'm sure... i can't decode though. the bit i felt things about coming up.

cute as only khushi in her early days could be, she rushes around dropping trails of mud and it never occurs to her to get a container to carry it. she is happily scooping up soil from a pot... the ogre stands their glaring... 

as she gets up and scoots toward the exit, who should she meet but...
again they meet at the poolside. it was fairy lights just the other evening. now it's flying mud.

after khushi's shriek and mud shower, not a moment to lose, she's touching her eyes with soil covered hands and obviously there's some mud in her eyes, hurting... her ministrations making it worse.

he stands there looking at her in silence... gaze deepening. will he erupt i think? you know the famous gussa?

but.

no.

"wo wo lavanya ji ne diye banane the na..." er you know lavanya ji wanted to make diya, she starts explaining in awkward sentences, scared, nervous, and eyes beginning to tear. of course, she looks devastatingly innocent and helpless and funny and everything doing crazy things with the eye that's bothering her. something of a little girl in her too...

"iss liye humne..." that's why i...

"tum apni ankhon mein haath lagana band karogi?" will you stop touching your eyes? his voice a little rough, a touch of concern giving it grain.

and as she goes for her eye again, again he grabs her hand like the evening of fairy lights.

tender tender so terrifyingly sweet his gentle pull and making her sit down on the lounger.

then he sits down before her, kneeling on the floor, just wanting to help the girl he has so often call "tum jaisi ladki," who is such a pest ... but he can't not look at her, and he can't bear to see her hurt, and he just needs to... didn't you see how much she needed him that day in the hospital? he has told her everything will be alright, didn't you hear? when does the girl you thought was a spy out to destroy your show, become the girl whom you've got to take care of... be near... touch... caress?

unbelievably gossamer light a scene, enhanced by a most lilting piano rendition of rabba ve. he will scold her with a voice soaked in concern, maybe even love? he will blow air into her troubled eye, till the mud specs go, he will just be so mesmerisingly caring that khushi would willingly drown in that concern, stunned really, little miss jhalli. 

"ek minute sidha baithne ke liye ab overtime dena padega kya?" do i have to pay you overtime to sit straight for a minute? the dialogue writers are in form as always. but who could have written that tone of voice. i am irritated with you, i am astounded by your craziness, but don't you see i'm crazy about you. pyaar... aur main? what rubbish, he'd just told di.

what a delicate awkwardness between the two once the words are out, they can both feel the change in the air, they are both perplexed by it.

he moves forward, she draws back. that reflex. he is looking at her a little helpless, and her one eye blinks, cute, a little nutty, can anyone stay immune to this intoxicating jhalliness?

ever so slowly he draws her near... hey hey... a change in the things he feels, she senses... both a little lost now... this nearness is not easy for either...

his hand comes up and touches the side of her temple where that errant strand always plays.

he holds her eyelids and opens them wide, then ever so gently blows on the eye to dislodge the mud speck, not realising all that is dislodging, tumbling, falling, going "na woh hume...na hum..." inside her. just her struck fixed gaze a clue to her turmoil within. how effortlessly sanaya makes khushi move from child woman to all woman, so aware of his touch, immersed in him, wanting...

was it just the evening before she'd dreamed of him blowing on her face sensuously, playfully, with a sense of right. and here it was, with all that sense of right. his right... his place to do this, his job to alleviate her pain, every right to hold her ... the theme of "huq" somehow always there.

he swallows hard as he brushes away those strands getting in the way, concentrating on getting the dust out. that swallow the only betrayal of the feelings coursing through him.

a finger moves automatically and intertwines with her hair, tucking it back.

at last, the speck is out. 

yet he can't stop, his hand rises of its own will and touches that tantalising bang of hers, she's startled and opens her eyes. not in a very cogent condition herself.

the most tender scene ever in a romance i think i've seen. so out of nowhere, so perfect. this ability to take a tiny little speck of a moment and blow on it gently till it yields wonder, that was the ipk directors' unique art. especially arshad khan. also lalit mohan. 
no overtime required to keep me sitting still for hours.

she opens her eyes, a  whole book of communication in that moment, he realises he's still touching her face, her hair when he needn't, a funny embarrassment, quick movements of his iris, feelings flitting by...
reality dawns. what's he doing? he lets go of her wrist abruptly...

the most beautiful awkwardness hangs between them. he's standing, shuffling a bit, she's looking up, he's wondering what to do with this sensation. she's just worried perhaps because she knows what's happening to her heart.

both search for something to say to clear the ripples and roil.

both turn toward the other to say something...

the emotions in his eyes flare, why i wonder, is asr not able to control that feeling? is it because he still has no idea what it is? 

"mmmaf kijiye...woh... humne aapki..." pardon me, i... yours... she fumbles for words. and slowly the sexual  tension eases as their usual patterns resume... he in command, she scurrying..

"uss gamle mein maine beej boye the," i had sown seeds in that pot, he informs her, matter of fact, but no doubt out to make her feel a bit bad. is he beginning to include her in, making her want to feel his feelings...? 

"kya?" what!! she's horrified, voice in exaggerated upturn.

with t
hat a return to normalcy.

"what, did i know that? i'll get that mud back..." 

"shut up." aaah, now you're talking.

"par..." but...

"khushi, shut up." this is beginning to sound like foreplay by now.

"tum... uss gamle se mitti le sakti ho, " you can take mud from that pot.

at this point of course, i had to die. was she too?

"go." said cool sexy, ever so slightly indulgent voice.

heaven is here. thought i. yay, mitti, thought khushi and went about her diya making.

episode would have the lovely jadoo tona deductions by einstein khushi and the cough giving herb retort from her. only that he was not casting a spell on her. actually, if there was any jadoo going on it was purely by her and he was its victim. but it was a spell that would release him from the clutches of the wicked witch, so we will forgive her, our jhalli rajkumari in gota edged tight churidar kameez, pompom blazing.

fairytales also have crooked, powerful wizards. ours is a bit of a gargoyle, mean and spouting venom coated with sugar. shyam exploited the fears of two helpless middle-class women. first he let visitors know he lived with buaji and the guptas and was single, clearly a most no no thing in that milieu. unmarried girls and a bachelor not related by blood under the same roof? unthinkable. then he grasped and squeezed the childless buaji's heartstrings much as he had babuji's strengthless hand. you are like a mother to me that's why i bought you these gold bangles for diwali, but now seeing i can be a problem to you i shall leave. extremely smooth writing and acting here. 

the result was exactly what he aimed for. shyam got to keep his gold mine anjali happy and be with her for diwali, and buaji and amma felt the extreme pressure and the need to get khushi to agree. to marriage.

but the trail leads her elsewhere... all the way home.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=indi52]
episode 105

if the man on the left has started looking like the man on the right to you...

and you notice the same thing here...

- i like this...his smile is really nice 😊
 and here too,

then no what the about it, know now and know well, that along with being addle pated, crack pot sanka jhalli, non stop talker and fried stuff gobbler, you are struck for life. you are in love.👏

"an attraction growing, asserting itself. an emotion that is bursting out of restrictions and wanting to express itself. why was she walking past that that wobbling stool so slowly staring up at him, why was he taking forever to fix some wires, his ears fully concentrating on her exchange with anjali. and now, why were they lying entangled with each other on that rangoli for so long, just looking at each other, he took a while before he took over and got the two up on their feet again and again he kept on holding her hand looking at her, while she just couldn't break that hold of his gaze." -
very well written  👏

why?

ever since nainital and babuji's sudden paralytic stroke, there's a pressure it seems on the two to acknowledge something. she had asked herself why she'd raced to him in that hospital, needing his shoulder to lean on. she hadn't yet answered that question. but as if to help her along, the writers had written in an untenable scenario. a marry shyam campaign mounted by buaji. this should help her answer some questions, even if the constant thoughts of him and not being able to look away didn't.

"on his side, he is finding it difficult not to quicken to her presence, not be around her, not look at her. his heart knows answers his head hasn't asked to hear yet." -
really well phrased 👏

this need to make everything alright for her. how poignant his promise to the girl of his heart, "everything will be alright," while putting his arms around the girl his head had chosen. yet, it wasn't such a bad head either... this girl will do more for him and his heart than many can ever imagine, even now.  - Wonderful 👏

"hello hi bye bye arnav bitwa, lagat hai tum ko koi galat faimi ho gai hai
aree ee holi nahi... diwali manayka seazhun hai."

galat faimi. misunderstanding. no, this was the most powerful time of understanding, coming to the brink of acting upon it, and going back. because the heart wasn't ready. willing wanting yearning, but not ready.- 👏
u make me gloat with your words 😊

the misunderstanding would come later.

"he can't look away from her. ever since that day in the hospital, ever since that fairy light thing. ever since she asked pata kaise chalta hai, ever since he saw her in a red sari, in the storm with her hair tossed, on a ramp where she was not meant to be... ever since forever... he can't stop looking at her." -
very nice

la calls her away. she's teaching la to wear a sari, such a happy smile on her face that her student at last is showing interest. an open happy khushi smile. la is making a mess so she tries it on herself. he is watering his plants.

gust of wind... awareness... he looks up and there she is... wrapping the soft material around her.

- nice 👍🏼

"an intimate scene, a girl dresses and a man who is losing control watches, the water flows on and overflows... a sign of the extent of his desire maybe. yes she is covered, this is pretend wearing, but still, a thick intimacy. no wonder when she sees him, her heart almost stops then races, her fingers lose grip, the pleats tumble, lose, letting go... like her heart and its feelings perhaps?"😳 -
tht is really well written 👏

wind, water, fengshui... the elements were always there taking part in this love story. perhaps an indication that it was meant to scale the three dimensions, merge with a larger reality. not that this was the first time one saw use of the elements to heighten drama or a feeling, but rarely did it seem so perfect and believable. i repeat, sanaya irani and barun sobti made what can easily become corny and laughable seem beautiful, plausible, rather lovely. you wanted to lose your grip on your reality and enter the fantasy with them." -
tht is so true nd awesomely said 👏👏

how barun managed to keep his tycoon shatir image on despite all this wind, water, stars, long deep stares into girl's eyes and lifting her up all the time is beyond me. also no idea how sanaya kept us believing khushi was clean, sweet, innocent, with no guiles, and no thought of trapping this man despite the number of times she was stuck in eyelocks with him or fell into his arms.👍🏼
some calibre both. yes, we did suspend our disbelief and yes we are desperate to believe in love eternal too maybe, an idea more precious than money to many of us. but still. so much fluff, yet the characters intact. deserves applause and thought about acting. " -
wonderfully said 👏

"soch soch ke paagal ho rahe hai... yeh sab uss laad gover... arnavji ki vajah se ho raha hai... na wo hume... aur na hum."

khushi can't take the heat of this moment anymore and rushes out saying she's unwell, needs medicines. and as she walks aimlessly, the questions come. she speaks to devi maiya, i have always felt this was khushi's way of talking to herself, her most inner, clear divine part. the part we all have in us i feel. - 😊
i agree here...even i love tht part of speakin to herself

"delicate delicate words, about the state of heart. from another time in writing, not today's. nowadays we seek simplification of every feeling... dropping off all wondering and complexity. but here it is different, her "na wo hume, aur na hum..." what does it mean really. nothing is clear, yet, we all know what it's all about. slivers and little bits and pieces of every emotion around a larger compelling one, which is usually described in one word. but that word is never said." - this is Beautiful 😳

"aap yahan?" you here?

he's the auto driver.

"jana kahan hai?" want to go where?  gruff rough, typical auto man. yet not. awww.

"aap auto chala rahe hain?" you're driving an auto? her tycoon at the wheel of phatphatiya, all oily and bucolic.

she is beginning to get it. she recalls telling payal just the other night, "humne socha tha jab pyaar hoga toh asman mein taare aur bhi chamakne lagenge, har jagah sirf wahi nazar aayenge..." thought when i fall in love, the stars will shine brighter in the firmament, and everywhere i'll see him only...

"arre ye madam, auto na chalaoon toh kya hero ban jaaonn, " comes the irate reply from the auto guy. t
he real one, since the one seeing things has run off. the dialogues are brilliant, funny, rofl giving even, yet with layer. she is running from the deduction her mind has finally started to make.

what's happening to me, dm... no nothing is happening... i am fine. this is too much information for this slip of a girl. in love with arnav singh raizada? nooo. yet, how lovely that switch to "arnavji" from "laad governor" at the start of her dialogue with dm. " -
yeah knw...even i noticed tht it was sweet 😊

her arnavji, whom she loves, whom she thinks of the moment her dream man is mentioned, who mustn't go hungry, who has a gussa he can't control, who makes her heart go dhakdhak, who watches her wearing a sari and she can't bring herself to think "ew creep," , that arnavji, whom she sees everywhere.

but she can't face that yet.

"namaste, pandeji," to the guard at rm

"what the" says the guard like the auto man, music goes haywire, khoosie bitiya bolts, nooo, this can't be happening.

in side rm, safe she is, but... "shubh deepavali, khushiji." uh oh, it's not op and his cutesy chatter, it's the dhobi, the washerman and he is also that man in her dreams, that arnavji.

a fabulously funny segment... cinema like, have i ever seen this interpretation of love struck before? can't remember but maybe some movie had it. no matter, here done brilliantly, and truly creative because it's intrinsically part of story... " -
Wonderfull words nd very well said 👏

this is how khushi realises she is in love. so, not just some self indulgent, for the sake of it humour. also, could khushi's realisation come in a calm wise way? an essential element of khushi had to be part of this momentous realisation. that ajeeb element. and that was here aplenty.

again barun showed us what an actor sits inside this slim, good looking, ex call centre manager, a boy from west delhi with not great marks in school, who has no formal training in acting. i do so want to see this actor in a whole range of different roles. can't decide if i like auto man more or dhobi. think i'll settle for dhobi, oh that dhobi ismiliya. he can give banwari a good run for his gathrie. -
me too i loved his smile 😊

she decides to close her eyes and walk so as not to see him. addle pated anyway, utterly addle pated in love.

of course, she bangs into him, who else. and he just holds her... and keeps on holding her... his face is full of concern, bit of a "what the" there, but his hands are holding...

this is the primal attraction that is headed straight toward a pool and an ocean of roiling, tumultuous desire. i hold my breath feeling its onrush.😳 -
really good writin

"humne socha tha jab pyaar hoga tab phool barsne lagenge, aanchal mein sitaare chamakne lagenge..." i'd thought, her words come back, that when i'm in love, flowers would shower, stars would fill my aanchal...

aanchal, difficult to explain in english, the free end of your saree, the ends of your dupatta, all can be considered aanchal. the indian woman has used her aanchal to do many things, wipe away tears, protect her child by covering her/him with it, a sense of shelter in it, of a place to hide from the harshness of the world, very much an extension of the role a woman plays in society, as mother, as elder sister. -
this is bang on👏

this is uniquely woman, her ability to shelter with love and her shakti, her strength. all of it somewhere in that aanchal.
👍🏼as i said difficult to explain, clumsy effort. the aanchal is where here love her innate female strength her power in life gets expressed. it is also where she gathers her dreams sometimes. " - Superb 👏
  - very nice 👏

and so it is that the scene changes in this filmi khushi way... and petals shower.
she catches petals and looks at him her heart in her eyes" - i can so feel her emotions with your words 👏
just enjoying the man, and then he is showering her with sparkling stars, she holds out her aanchal to catch them all if she can
... the whole fantasy playing out merrily, unstoppably... khushi must realise today, it's been decided.

- aww i love this 😳

when reality returns, khushi is lost. asr is confused, concerned. he'd heard she was unwell. but she can't take his eyes on her any more. she scoots again.

walking back home alone, under the stars, in talk with dm, she acknowledges at last. she'd asked for only one sign from dm to help her understand what she should do about marrying shyam. dm had deluged her with signs, overflow like that watering can of his.👏

she is muttering..."hum... theek nahin hain... tabhi toh hum shadi nahin karna chahte."

love was never mentioned, yet one hadn't seen a girl more in it or aware of it. superb writing, direction, concept. -
i agree

khushi's little talk with her father is lovely and touching. her shelter is in danger, the main support in her life. unknown to her a man is getting ready to become just that and more to her. while the pretender shuffles around trying to usurp the place. -
Awesome writin 👏

she cries alone under the stars, none of her problems have easy solutions. shyam enters with his sick play... khushi smiles at his jalebis, even his lanterns, but when he tries to catch her hands (note in a crocodile like bite), and
gives his spiel of how whenever there's andhera, darkness, he will bring roshni, light, to her life, all she remembers is a man sitting one chair away in a cold desperate hospital, putting his hand on her head. a man who doesn't say much, who makes no promises, but in her hour of darkness, he brought light. she snatches her hand away." - Lovely 👏⭐️

one word is too often profaned
for me to profane it,
one feeling to falsely disdain'd
for thee to disdain in.
one hope is too like despair
for prudence to smother,
and pity from thee more dear
than that from another. 👏

this story of nafrat that was mohabbat, of a girl who'd rather take the gussa from one than the "love" from another❤️, this inexplicable play of emotion that points you in the right direction despite what conventional wisdom or the apparent truth might say, it so reminds me of this intense love poem by shelley read in college. ⭐️

i can give not what men call love
but wilt thou not accept
the worship the heart lifts above
and the heavens reject not
the desire of the moth for the star
the night for the morrow
the devotion to something afar
from the sphere of our sorrow?

that desire of the moth for the star has started in him and is flaming, it will turn to that worship the heart lifts above and the heavens reject not. both will reach out from the sphere of their sorrow and grasp this word and turn it into that devotion.

in a story that was doomed to be forgotten👍🏼, another lovely girl thinks of light and diyas and meeting a young man who wants to give her the most beautifiul lamp but she will not let him😊.
he thinks of her too as his mother prattles on. akash and payal, a gentle different love story enters its deeper layers. she has started thinking of him too, as he has been from the moment they met.

can khushi lie back and sort out her confusion and enjoy her little secret with herself? no such luck. the moment she entered, buaji had planted the idea of jadoo tona in  her head. black magic. sanaka devi's sanak is on the rise, what ails her? could it be that someone has cast a spell? nice writing, will lead us straight to another heart erupting moment by the pool.

now amma is badgering khushi about her decision regarding marriage😡😡 to shyam. bless shyam and amma, we have khushi going nuts and scurrying to her mountain... jalebi mountain. as she makes it, what a dream.

her fertile imagination comes up with a great one. she is married to her khadoos laad g. married? what a jump... the girl has just figured out she is in love with the boy. now she's much married already? khsuhi ji... uh huh. shadi shuda, and doing all the things that shadi shuda girls do? in less than an hour? now i need to stuff samosas in my mouth.- 😃
Indi this amazing...as much i enjoyed watchin the scene...i din like the fact tht we nvr got such a cute of them after marriage...wher he teases her 😳 atleast she s wearin a better saree right now!!!
- Hayyeee

did he just blow on your face, made you all ahem inside and said you look like a delhi auto? funny funny dialogue guys, and what a tie up with auto... what the. so khushiji's day dreams are not minus heat, all sweetness and flying stars and flowers, huh? how can it be when sir asr is the man in question. so, that day dream much later when she sees him with a pearl string was really so floaty because lady was in mood a la romance, but here, sorry khushi, truth is out, you got the hots.-  wow superb writin
❤️ this

just look at her state when he's near.

and the final tadka from khushi's inner layer... arnav in jalebi, her man now part of the sweet that is practically part of her, her being... oh the ultimate owning of the man.

in the span of one episode, khushi has recognised him as her man, identified that he is the one that brings light to her life when it's dark, and seen him as her husband, herself his wife. take away the fun and games, and there's a serious passionate emotion here.👏⭐️

after her parents' death, khushi has lived among people who have given her extreme love, but somehow she's always felt beholden, grateful, tried always harder to better, more for them. her gratitude is lovely, but her sense of right, "huq" over anyone is fragile. that huq her heart exercises over asr, without permission from her or him. this is possibly the single clear ishara she had sought from her divine mother.

and an ishara to us from dm. hair. cut. -
👍🏼

i swear you r spoilin me😆 with your writin on Love nd its Feelings...it has got into my head...if nd whn i fall in love...i'll keep lookin for these 😊

Indi...this is superb writin 👏⭐️👏 Loved every word ❤️

Edited by supriya.arshi - 11 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: indi52

episodes 106

if on one side there's the rise of evil, on the other the incredible assertion of a powerful feeling. nainital was just red herring may be. we chased the physical journey and were lured into believing getting there was what it was all about; all those milestones, roads, meetings to catch and miss. but in reality maybe, the journey was from somewhere else to somewhere else.

the road passed through an uncharted route of never before felt emotions, many detours into familiar anger and even more familiar sanaka or madness if you will, but try as these two delusion creating mental antics might, the path remained clear and its destination had to be reached. khushi knew what this destination was called. asr simply called it "what rubbish." what a contrast in their reactions but this rubbish is for dimaag not dil😉 which will dance and even put mehendi for her😉

it is sad but to reach this point, there had to be a paying of toll. the man for whom khushi was the most loved one, settled it with his health, his happiness, his ability to be protector, his primary role in life. babuji took physical blows from shyam in his darkest incarnation, but strangely it brought the brightest light to his chhutki's life. 😡😡 yes that snakewa ready to bite and move the story forward

a dark boot, a dark scary room in a dhaba, a dark evil man, each one shows the way to a place lit with feelings that are new, pure, innocent, eternal, and sometimes blazing with desire. milestones all, taking us now at hurtling heart thudding speed towards a very dark night lit by lamps. and luminous desire.

"yeah, ok,"  his hands rifle through tees, looking for something to change into, and fall on the purple one. he stands there holding it, in a second lost, gone to another world, where there's a pagal girl with so many questions in her eyes...

close she is, so close, on top of him she lies on that scatter of bright diwali colours. rangoli... rang... she is that colour so missing from his life, but right now she's here... on him, trying to get up, then slipping and falling and he feels her against him even more, so close, he can't think... the thoughts are making him mad

"uss shirt ne kya galati ki hai?" what's taht shirt done now? asks anjali... his reverie breaks.

"huh..." that's all he can manage, still trying to move out of the circle of the touch of that feeling, slowly coming back to here and now.

if khushi is making arnav jalebi, her very own; he is caught in the swirls of her khushiness too, and not to eager to extricate himself.

"tum toh meelo door kisi khayalon mein ghum ho..." you were miles away lost in thought.  anjali has been noticing chhotey looking not quite himself, ever since khushi's dad went to hospital.

"bas haan hoon yehi kar rahe ho..." you just keep doing yes... huh...today's episode opened on one of the freshest, most natural and utterly bro sis scenes. a fabulous relationship, two young, good looking siblings, devoted to each other, yet with that fun and edge of close siblings. di is cute bossy interfering, chhotey is cool, get off my back sis, yet so very indulgent. they just can't do without each other. and today di means to interfere madly. she si worried about her li'l bro. why is he so lost and fuzzy all the time? the shatir tycoon? loved the way you got their feelings the bro sister

chotey, you have no idea what's going on around you.

"di, aisa kuch nahin hai..." he turns away, cutting off.

she persists... di, after all.

"aisa hi hai..." it's just as i say it is. and you're refusing me too... do you know when this sort of thing happens to us?

even if i know, you'll tell me, right? di nods. so go ahead. and must thsi man look that good while saying these mundane things.

happens in two situations, either when you're very busy with some work...

"doosri baar jab?" and otherwise when?

"doosri baar jab pyaar ho jaay" otherwise when you're in love.

"what rubbish, di..." gruff, dismissive voice, a little low, (horribly unsettlingly sexy) oh so younger brother going nuts at elder sis's flakiness.

"main... pyaar?..." me... love? how true the sis is

"chhotey relax, hum sirf bata rahe hain... aur hum jaantey hai ki kaam ko leke tum pareshaan ho..." relax, bro, i know you are worried about work...

"aur pyaar? pyaar toh tumhe hai hi," and love? you are already in love...

Good capture and description

an electric look from him.  swift, alert, shocked... darting of irises brown, what... what does di know, what is she saying what...

not a word, she is smiling, he just keeps looking at her, as though he can't bring himself to say anything... no smart quip, no what the, no nothing...

she waves her hand in front of his face to bring him back, he's startled, so lost so nonplussed so struck by a feeling.

"chhotey, kya hua? tum phir kho gaye." chhotey, what happened... you are lost again.

"di, yeh pyaar wyaar sab nonsemse hai..." all thsi love and things are ninesense, he's trying to get a grip on the situation again.

"nonsense, kya nonsense?" what nonsense, says di... everyone knows, you love la.

a storm of feelings passes through those irises as he guards them with his lids. shock, a trace of guilt and a feeling that he has no idea what's hit him. he turns and slams the wardrobe door. the sheer frustration of his uncontrollable mind, his thoughts, no he is not used to this, he doesn't like it.

i don't know what you're frustrated about but i don't want the evil eye on you, di is armed with lime and chillies to ward of evil. buaji, perturbed by khushi's giddy headedness, had suggested in jest that maybe someone's doing jadoo tona... black magic on her. khushi had just been hit by the realisation that she had feelings for asr. this had seemed so bizarre and unlikely that the black magic suggestion was considered seriously by ms jhalli. now di is looking at her little brother and is also worried about his state. her little evil eye remover will lead straight to another enchanting interlude between the two smitten ones. lovely design in storytelling. and your story analysis equally good Indi

he can let go of that feeling that bothers him now and come to tackle his di's superstitious instincts with his brusque "this is blind faith, andh vishwas, and i don't believe in such things." this is stuff he can handle, but here too he fails. that heart of his, so tender toward the women in his life.👏👏 look at what di's doing with him. making fun of his refusal, telling him, no point upsetting her, because later he'll have to chase her around saying sorry sorry, might as well give in now and do as she says. then her little moue of feigned sadness... you won't even do this little thing for me. anjali's eyes are button like, brimming with love, laughter and the ha gotcha thing, he narrows his eyes, assesses the effort versus result ratio, cleverly gives in...of course, looking a dish right through. the man who knows his math so well, has no idea how much love heart is capable of and he just a man of dimaag not dil? what rubbish.

oh that leeetul smile when she does that sad face. sorry had to take a gah he's good looking break.

when colour came to his life, he wasn't prepared. for he had blocked it all out ages ago. love? what a ridiculous idea. certainly not for him. yet what had been difficult earlier, now had turned fairly impossible. not thinking of her. everything triggered memories of a girl. a girl whom he couldn't bear to see hurt. whom he's dumped on the road, only to go running to her when he heard she was in trouble, and how she had raced to him, snuggling close to his heart. what he couldn't tell her then he said in perhaps his first telepathic thought sent to her... don't worry, everything will be alright. her father was down. he knew of the pain of parents troubled, parents gone. he just had to make her happy while she was in this mess. and so he had been good to her in ways that he could, trying to make her smile.

but was that the only reason? then why is it that when he remembered falling on that rangoli with her, he felt her slipping and falling once again on him, her body pressed against his, his arm around her?

what was happening to him?

but still the most important take away of episode... hair cut... stick out ears... sorry, ladies, not sharing.

Yes after a long time he got a haircut and yes other day saw the discussion on ears😆😆 few pages back Indi another lovely take emotional and the lovely drool captures
supriya.arshi thumbnail
[QUOTE=ArshiHamesha]

EPISODE 103

Entwined , interlaced , and amalgamated moves by humans to weave things around intentionally and unintentionally always connected to the Fate which directs us there and this epi is indicating that strongly by any means .Within humanity lies the capability to affect the changes that alleviate suffering, soothe pain, and spread comfort but Fate is binding together the humans who are supposed to be doing these works either in evil or good state .Good and evil goes side by side always no matter what.

- 👏 very nice

Scene 2:Entwined , interlaced and amalgamated moves of Arnav and Khushi[King and Queen]

Khushi is teaching La how to keep Dia  lightening longer when Anjali wants  OP to fix poolside fairy lights.[What a double meaning dialogue She wants Bhagwan to fix Arnav's entangled life] Khushi ask her permission to do that.Khushi in Eternal Heaven[poolside]  entwine herself in those fairy lights and talks to herself "Anjaliji ne tou poOlside par kaha tha par humne tou khud pe  hi  laga dia. Kia ab humain sari raat murtiki ki tarah khada rehena parega.

While passing hallway Arnav gets to know that Khushi is fixing their Eternal Heaven's lights and his face enlightens by hearing this.

👍🏼

The moment he turns on the lights he sees Khushi  is enfulgent with fairy lights.He stops at this  mesmerized and resplendent beauty. The romantic tune of Rabba vey oscillates the pendulum of charming notes in their surroundings which makes them to dive in it . 

Her clumsiness and his concern is worth to watch,"Dihan se"[be careful]-----He moves towards her, holds her hand gently by keeping his gaze on her eyes. She closes her eyes while breathing heavily as his fingers touch her bare neck along with his brushing breath  to disentangle her from the lights 😳. He slowly  turns her around to remove the rest of the tangled lights carefully but his actions are making her breathless .It seems he is kissing her from the back with his burning and sensuous breath along with his gentle fingers .If his seductive touch was driving her nuts so does hers to him. - Romantic 👏

Her essence while turning her around and the gazes of her bare back were enough to make him lose his desires too. His crawling fingers not only touch her in this process but also shiver her to her spine .If  she is quavering by his touch he is intoxicating with outpouring desires 😳.  The same with Khushi as the warmth of his touch is consuming her with flooding desires .Her uneven breath by his warm touch and  burning gazes makes her palpitating . The other day he couldn't embrace her ,hold her ,assure her that everything will be alright but today he is showing her his presence ,his assurance that"sab theek ho gyega".Today he is embracing her though in seductive way but message is being delivered . - Its Burnin desires here 👏👏 ( i practically hav no idea wat it means 😆)

- its nice 👏

He showed her his complete right on her and she let him.He could feel the burning intensity the same way she could during this proximity and above all they both forgot to turn the lights off😳 meaning Fate wants them to be entangled with each other with all the lights 👏, happiness on in their lives under the stars ,under the sky, even their parents want that too.-👏 very well written

- 👏 too good

The amazing part is this even he disentangled her from the fairy lights , neither he or she couldn't be able to move. 

Arnav asks her with concern, "Tum theek ho?

Even Khushi nods yes, he asks her again,"Are you sure?"

Pause here:Why do I have this feeling as his last expression surely indicates that he wants her to feel the burning desires in which he is burning for himself and he asks twice is she fine and at the top it didn't go unnoticed by him either as his touch stimulates her burning desires . hmmm... interesting ..Yummilicious is one heck of a romantic guy ...[just imagining him without lingering past on his subconscious...] - maybe he wants her to admit first

❤️ this

As usually intruder of private moments Anjali is here and she gets concerned about Khushi. But Arnav's entwine answer makes Khushi entangled with thoughts "Khushi Ulajh gaye"[Khushi got entangled] The way she looks at him with trepidation and the way he couldn't blink ,couldn't breath  is simply breathtaking.During this whole scenario he does not take his eyes off of her even though she leaves feeling awkward and his signature turned gazes don't stop.It's hard for him to let her go..."This is the moment when Di's word [during 1st Tu hi bata mere Maula] "Sansain ruk jayengi" are coming into action.I wish Anjali could  see it.- i agree...he seriously din take his eyes of her!!!!

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: ON Khushi's Bday Anjali intrudes their privacy and gets upset to see her brother caring more about Khushi than her. - she cried as if all hell broke loose 🤔

- very nice 👏

Khushi as percolating  down the street is thinking of Arnav by  flashing all the recent encounters in between Arnav and her. In Nainital , how he took care of her, then how he disentangle her from the entwined fairy lights. Her feelings surely is making her more interlaced and amalgamated with the current situation which is arousing her growing desires for him.  As "Dono tarf aag hai braber lagi hui"

- 👏 really good

Arnav in his Eternal heaven[poolside] thinking and feeling Khushi while touching fairy lights.He remembers how he engrossed in her pearly touch [he wants to keep the pearl now what a difference].Her touch is creating havoc in him...😳 as this is his right the way he has this relaxation and pride at his face...😳

- its really nice

If he is entangled with her pearly thoughts so is she.She is contemplative with her Laad Governor who she is calling with love Arnavji now by turning on and off light as she is trying to turn her brain light on which is flickering by these entangled thoughts. She remembers how he put his hand on her and how he removes the fairy lights but she dejects herself by Buaji's words and mutters herself ,"Why are LG's thoughts over and over hovering me?"Why am I going against my family? Shyamji is a good guy then why I can't agree to marry him?" She wants her DM to disentangle her from all of these interweaved questions .As I want to hit his head ,I really want to shake this innocent soul to bring her back to reality .Seriously they both are simply playing with fire, Fire of burning desires...

- 👏👏

supriya.arshi thumbnail
[QUOTE=sohara]
❤️
Episode-105

God gave her the answer what she has been seeking for few days. the reason of her dhadhak, her restlessness, why she can't agree to marry shyam. all her queries, her anxiety is getting lucid and clear in front of her eyes. she finally knew that she is in love with her laad governor😳

After wrestling together on rangoli for some time, Arnav and khushi stand up, but he is still holding khushi's hand, as if he doesn't want to let her go. Anjali's question brings both from their trance,"what happened to the Rangoli?" Khushi tells her that the stool slipped. So Anjali understands Arnav certainly fell there and spoiled the rangoli. She says, it's fine, they can make one more time. Mami and La also came to see what's wrong. Mami taunts Arnav,"you have mistaken the celebration. it's not holi, but diwali." La needs to do some work with khushi, so she takes Khushi with her. but Arnav seems unhappy. He doesn't want Khushi out of his sight. So he keeps starring at her. khushi also looks back at him. my sexy boy, your love is getting stronger day by day.- so cute

La wants to learn to drape a saree. khushi instructs her and she tries. But after few futile attempt, she gives up and tells Khushi to drape it on her. When Khushi was drapping the saree she feels his presence again. She looks outside and finds Arnav is watering the plants, but his gaze is fixed on khushi. Oh Gosh if a handsome guy like him keep starring at a girl like this,  obviously her heartbeat will be erratic. Arnav keeps starring at her with yearning eyes. Rabba vey in the BG makes the moment more romantic. Khushi gets nervous. But Arnav just can't take his eyes off from her. They are intensely looking at each other . Khushi feels her dhakdhak is raising. He is so enamored devouring her beauty 👍🏼 well written 

Khushi is walking on the street talking with DM. she is seeking strength from DM and asking herself why she is thinking of Arnav all the time! She gets in an auto. when she tells the autowala to go, the guy turns back "what the" and asks her where she wants to go. She gets flummoxed to see that the autowala is no other but Arnav. She jumps down from the auto. She recollects her words," when you will fall in love you will see him everywhere." She is aghast asking DM what kind of disease she got! - 😆 really like her confusions here its cute nd funny

she consoles herself that nothing happened to her. She runs straight to RM again, where in the gate the Guard greets her "namaste Khushiji." she gets baffled to see the guard is none but Arnav himself. She huddles fast and enters in the house. here another Arnav as dhobi is waiting for her," Suvh deepavali khushiji." 
pause: Gosh only Khushi can dream like this. autowala, dhobi, guard how cum she is finding Arnav in those ignoble people! but I loved dhobi Arnav most. aww he was looking really cute! my sexy boy looks hot in any look.

Khushi  promises not to see Arnav. she decides to keep her eyes shut. She is really crazy, how cum a person can move closing her eyes! Unfortunately her crazy idea didn't work. As soon as she closed her eyes she bumps with Arnav. She remembers, when she said," I thought when I will fall in love the flowers will shower and stars will twinkle in my veil." all of a sudden everything gets dark, hey hey starts to play in the BG and flowers truly shower on both of them. Arnav is smiling at her, throwing star like gold flakes at her.-👏 aww so sweet 

Khushi whirls merrily holding her dupatta. When Arnav shakes her "khushi", she comes back from her dream.  Khushi is stunned," what's happening? where are the stars gone from my dupatta?"
Arnav is bewildered at her waywardness," what the hell? di told you you were out to get medicine?"
Khushi says in abhorrence," nahi, I think medicine will not work, So  I didn't go. It's not like usual fever."
She runs away from him .
Constant thought of Arnav is making Khushi completely deranged. 
pause: How Arnav knew that Khushi went outside for medicine! that means he was looking for her. I think he got concern hearing about her sickness. business tycoon is on his way to become nikamma."😆

Khushi is shambling on the street keeps talking to her DM, "What you did Devi maiya. I just asked for one sign" she recalls her words,"I thought when i'll fall in love i'll see him everywhere." she recollects how she saw him everywhere as autowala, guard and dhobi.
She reverberates again" when i'll fall in love flowers will shower from the sky, my veil will sparkle with stars." she recalls how she dreamed that she and Arnav were under the showering flowers and stars.
she feels she is not fine. She says in consternation," i just asked for one sign, but you gave me so many."
Rabba vey in the piano makes her feelings stronger. the strong gusty winds and the shrill sound of thunder assured her DM's signal. she got her answer, 'that's why i don't want to marry."

Khushi comes to home completely delirious. Buaji gets frantic,"you were always a sanka devi. but it seems your craziness is increasing day by day. I think someone did black magic to you." Shyam was passing and tells her,"she is late today."  Khushi looks really oblivion. she doesn't answer him and comes straight to her dad's room.  She sees a nice lantern is hanging there. she tells her babuji that payal got it for diwali. she is reminiscing  their childhood memories when  her dad brought amirti on the diwali night. Babuji looks pensive. but poor guy can't express his feelings by words. Khushi understands him and tries to cheer him up, "this year we will celebrate diwali with great fun.I will get amirti from the store. next year when you will regain health, you will make it for us." she gets emotional. To hide her tears she leaves the room.

when khushi gets vulnerable she sits under the stars. she is crying in pain for her babuji.
 words takes khushi to the hospital scene when arnav put his hand on her head. She already knows whom she wants to be her side forever.
khushi snatches it away in a jolt. She can't bear his company any more. She runs inside the house. Shyam gets frenzy again
Gosh Snake's sweet words sounded venomous to me. He can try all his tricks to get Khushi, but he will never get her.

Khushi is really pareshan today. So after a long time she is making jalebi to release her stress. She is thinking,"amma and buaji are pressurizing me for marriage and I can't stop thinking of laad governor.
She is completely repugnant with her decision. She imagines that, she is Arnav's wife. (pause:  hmm she is thinking that far! Khushi is looking extremely sexy in a yellow and green shade saree with open hair.) - i so agree...wish we could hav seen somethin like this after their marriage...but none lik tht happened!!!!

Her sexy hubby barges  in the room. She comes to him with a plate full of jalebi."I made jalebi for you.' 😳Aranv answers grimly," are you mad, don't you know I can't eat sweets?" She is looking her reflection  in the mirror and  asks him how she is looking in the saree?" Arnav comes near her in front of the mirror,holds her upper arms and blows on her face. Some errand tendrils of her hair brush her cheek😳. He speaks in his sexy husky tone,"in saree mei tum " he changes the tone immediately and says gruffly," bikul dilli ki auto ricksha ki tarha lagrahi ho.(you are looking like a auto rickshaw of delhi)" gosh What a metaphor.  Khushi is still crazy in her dream. 
pause: though the scene happened in her dream, but it is one of my most favorite Arshi scene. the scene looked so sensuous when Arnav blew on Khushi  and how she shivered passionately. Both of them were looking so sexy! Barun and sanaya together is always treat to watch. sigh will we ever see them together again? - i swear...only they can make such simple scene look so good!!!! hopefully we might get lucky to get them bck together agn😊!!!

Khushi admonishes her, "stop thinking. Enough of making jalebi."
she picks the jalebi with a spatula from the sugar syrup and gets flabbergasted. she made Arnav with the jalebi. Her favorite jalebi also wants her to be with arnav. Thoughts of Arnav is making her insane.

Sohara very well written review.👏..my comments in between...

supriya.arshi thumbnail
[QUOTE=BarunDiwani]

Episode 103

"Kuchh nahi di...Khushi ulajh gayee" 
"Nothing Di, Khushi was entangled)"

Very well aware of the effect he had on her, he turns to Khushi with a slight devilish tone he answered his Di's question "Kya hua...what happened. 
The message was sent and received successfully from him to Khushi.  She had ended up more entangled than she started out. - 😆 the message was sent...too good

Khushi's ulajh is the theme of this episode, written gorgeously by the CVs to create her ulajh in multiple layers both physical and emotional. - Well said
She was warned by Anjali "those light are really tangled up" but Khushi insisted "hum kar lenge "...sure enough after throwing a few light here and a few light there in between attempts to untangle herself seem to have the opposite effect. 

👍🏼

After taking longer than she should have Anjali tells Arnav to check up on the lights, "Khushi is there too." It was hard to miss the excitement in his light eye movements at the sound of Khushi's name.
"teek hai mein dekh ta hoon"

By the time he reached up there, she had managed to wear all the lights from head to toe. "Now will i have to stand here all night like a statue?"...silly khushi 
just then all of pool side comes alive with the lights, and so does he. Kushi, tangled up and liit up like a Chrismas tree (she even wearing green👍🏼),  a sight most people would chuckle at , but Arnav Singh Raizada was transfixed...Hey hey, Rabba ve, - well written 👏

- this really nice👏

he takes her in while she forgets about the  lights and worries about her speeding heartbeats.

She flinches with a burn from a light, he flinches with her flinch 😊"aahiste!(slowly)" he seemed to have mouthed under the Rabba ve melody.  His concern for her never goes unnoticed by her, maybe the reason for having so much patience and understanding when he's at his worst. 👍🏼

He  closes in on her,
She's helpless as his soft gaze is glued to her face... almost forgetting why he stepped forwards till she flinches from another burn. Rightfully he grabs the hand that was in pain, no objections from her. Slowly he starts to untangle her, starting with that hand, moving on to behind the neck where for a second, Khushi had to close her eye to tame the butterflies and her dhadkan, her cheek on his hand, she can still feel his sensual eyes on her. His right hand gently placed on her shoulder, slowly he twirls her around so her back and her dori face him, while his arms reach around her - 😳 very melodiously romantic review 👏

- ❤️ it especially the different shades on the pic 👏

Imagine that the man that makes your dhadkan go wild is brushing his body with yours, at times his face close enough to feel his warmth, his breath. Her eyes close at this very experience yet there is comfort in this closeness, though she maybe wishing it wasn't so.😳

👏

He watches his effect on her from the back, enjoying everybit of this, seeing right through the uljan (tanglement). Touching feeling, watching her so closely. His actions come close to fulfilling his desires. He is in a nasha (high) of his own. 

👏 too good

Again his hands on her shoulders guide her back in front of him, his gaze on her never really left, but she finds courage to look him in the eye briefly, she was most certainly interested in knowing his reaction and found him still transfixed. 
He reaches accoss her neck closing their gap even more to very carefully free the last of the lights from under her dori sending the heart beats in frenzy. 😳 - very well written 👏

👏

He saved her from the lights, but who will save her from his gaze thats been piercing her non-stop and still show no sign to relieving her. 

👏

As the moment comes to an end its her eyeing his lips subtly before looking away.  The sensual fire is burning on both sides, he has always awakened this woman inside of her😳

👍🏼

"Tum teek ho?" ...he always has to know
she responds with a nervous nod
"Sure?" This is new, extra lengths to sweetly confirm, surprised she looks up to read his eyes, gentle, caring, gneuine.
The lights turn off...Anjali walks in "Chote, kya hua?"
"Kucch  nahi Di" turning back to Khushi, he emotes his double meaning answer  "Khushi ulajh gayee" He knows how she feels about him, maybe he was trying to let her know "i know", what ever his message was, she heard him loud and clear tangling her up even more.  
"The lights were on?" Anjali asks "shock lad jaata toh?"...oh Anjali, they're both dealing with 440v current of their own.😆😆..Chote's brain had stopped functioning as soon as the lights turned on.😆 too good

" i'm fine Anjaliji, i should go"  as she walks by his eyes continue to follow her till out of sight.  The physical attraction depicted so well in this love story, its essential for any love story. Glad they didn't make is a side emotion. -well said

Later he would stand by the majestic poolside sparkling with Diwali lights. Enticed, aloofed, eyes filled with her sensuality, he grabs a hold of one of the lights relieving her essence from that moment.  😳

👏 this is really good ❤️

The strength of his feelings for her at this time  remind me of his state during Payash's wedding,  only here he decides to suppress them and then he realizes he can suppress  no more.

So an untangled tangled-up Khushi walks home consumed with thoughts of the sweet, gentle,caring side of her Laad governer. How he put his hand on her head and the promise she saw in his eyes the just now how gently he took the lights off of her. She was recognized his efforts, so much that when she came home, she look down to the two silver coins  and made a connection. Could it be him? no real evidence except the damaged chamko bag, just her gut feeling.

Another layer of uljhan is added when Garima breaks the news to Khushi that her engagement to Shyaam has been finalized, Buaji even makes a reference to the silver coins as "accha shagun" (good luck)...the same words Anjali had used for them earlier. Khushi had not seen the joy he had on his face as he walked away  seeing her smile  from the "accha shagun" he gave her, but she had just makd a connection.

👍🏼

As her Amma and Buaji continued talks of engagement to  Shyam,  every inch of  Khushi was screaming no, it just didn't feel right. Not because it's Shyam, her reaction would've been the same for anyone else. 

The strong protest from within forces the always obedient daughter to object. "No Buaji, No Amma, hum yeh saadi nahi kar sakte (I can't  do this marriage)...hamse hamse yeh nahi hoga (I...I can't do this)" Buaji demands a reason "find on flaw"  but how can Khushi give her the real reason, reasons she's still trying to figure out.  Garima becomes voice of reason for now and puts her foot down about not pressuring her daughter into marriage. All she asked was "think about it"

The lights flicker on and off in her room as she tries to make sense things. CLosing her eyes she pictures herself running to him, hugging him then crying on his shoulder, her eyes fly open, she looks scared of this feeling but she wants to feel again. She closes her eyes and this time its him offering his support, his hand on her head...again her eye open. 

She asks DM, her best friend "So much is happening in the house, then why am i thinking of Laad goverenor all the time...Buaji is right, there is nothing wrong with Shyamji, then why don't i want to marry him, why am  i thinking of Arnavji every moment? Pehli baar, for the first time, why am i not listening to my family? Tell me DM, what's happened to me, i don't understand anything...atleast show me the right way"
Khushi ulajh gayee. Atleast with the lights Anjali had warned her, but these other tanglements and thoughts of Arnavji "har pal" "every moment" 👍🏼ame with no such warning. Now she has to worry about the strange feeling for him and the pressure to marry another. Atleast she has recognized that whatever she's feeling for Arnav, its  too strong to ignore and marry someone else but her ulajh continues for now..

❤️❤️❤️
indi52 thumbnail
episode 108

evening before diwali, and the road to poolside under the stars is passing through a strange little diversion. since nainital, not a single meeting between the two has gone by without attraction rising, threatening to break prescribed limits. at the poolside just now as he blew the speck of dust from her eyes, his hands didn't want to stop playing with her hair,and she didn't want to stop looking at him. what was that?

and now it was the discovery of khushi's little prank when she suspected asr is doing black magic on her. black magic woman, says my head, song from years ago, santana. if she had watched asr carefully she'd have known who was really under a spell. but khushi was too worried to do that. the man was looking at her coldly...

"kya karna chahti thi tum?" what were you trying to do, his voice thick with suspicion. his computer camera was on when she was doing her thing, and he has just witnessed her mixing some mysterious powder into his juice, and watching from behind the curtain as he drank it and coughed repeatedly. in fact, she'd done a jig and he'd noticed that too. not a good situation.

he is mad at her. how will she wriggle out of this one?

"woh hume ... sote hue chalne ki adat hai na iss liye..." er, i... have this habit of walking in my sleep, so... she is a funny girl, got to give her that. but he is in no mood to laugh... nasty boy.

"toh iss video mein tum soh rahi thi..." so in this video you were sleeping. his voice is rough, the powder has really irritated his throat, and the anger isn't helping. he slams the laptop shut, she starts.

if i tell you you will laugh at me, she finally admits. i thought you were dong jadoo tona on me, forgive me please, i should get punishment for what i did.

"saza, kaisi saza?" punishment? what sort of punishment? (the mind boggles at the possibilities, however, i shall be circumspect.) he is coughing again.

in a moment she's next to the glass with the juice he had not yet finished. and the next thing you know she's gulping it down. a curious intimacy in her drinking from his glass, her lips perhaps exactly where his lips had rested.

he watches jaw dropping... what th- gritted teeth.

she's punishing herself with the same pain she'd given him. her idea of justice is just too much to handle. so she's willing to harm herself because she was wrong in trying to harm him.

and she begins to cough.

a short cough from him.

one from her.

she puts the glass down, a short sharp sound.

symphony of cough and bang and "what the" from time to time.

they've sneezed together, now this coughing together, wherever you go i'll go with you...

he watches her without a word. she walks around to him, picks up the glass of bitter kada, a herbal concoction to soothe the throat, and tells him to drink it. then she rushes into her panic about this new thing that's happening to her, she has strange thoughts, acts weird, buaji thought it was black magic... his face tenses... she thought he was doing something, no idea anjaliji had given him the ash and lime and chillies, and she saw him chanting... chanting?... yeah, outside by the tree, (he was on his blue tooth talking) so she thought... no it was the wrong thought... so just drink this kada, it will give you relief, please forgive her... and she must go. khushi escapes, the essence of sanaka charming, leaves you gaping and just a wee bit mesmerised. actually, completely so.

he can't say anything, but he can't not look at her.

a helpless need almost in him, one that doesn't let him think clearly. a crazy stirred state in her, what's happening?

attraction crossing limits, repulsiveness too. shyam has taunted a sick, silent man, spewed disgusting words, "dekhiye paison se humne shadi toh karli, par jo hamara dil hai na, woh sirf khushiji ke paas hai." see, i have married money, but what my heart wants, that is with only khushiji. he has brought a wheel chair for babuji too whom he dearly loves, and he is leaving home for the sake of the gupta's honour. buaji watches smitten, and turns her ire on khushi. yes, she is right, jadoo tona is on these days. 

later in the evening, khushi sits under her stars, a terrible choice to be made. hobson's choice really. buaji has asked, won't you give the man who gave you home, care, and maximum love a little peace of mind? marry shyam and make your babuji happy?

but she's coughing...

and far away in his mansion, he stands by the pool, and coughs.

he picks up the kada, and her thoughts touch his mind, his space again. she is drinking, coughing, giving him kada. he drinks the bitter stuff...grimaces. what the.

she sits sad, looking lost, and thinks of the same things. she is drinking, he watches mouth open... oh these these thoughts...

the sheer force of desire, attraction, inexplicable yearning in the air.

then payal tells her to take the decision she is most comfortable with. a decision is needed by tomorrow evening.

in the mean time, a saree has got switched. and the wearer just so loves it.

diwali morning sees her bright and chirpy, she's painting lakshmiji's foot prints to her doorway, inviting good fortune. she and her sister have a lovely diwali moment, all will be well. two bright optimistic, strong, unassuming girls, you just want to have everything go right with their world.

and a man in a dapper gray suit, hair short sides and back, sideburns highlighting cheekbones, face smooth behind perfect stubble, eyes chocolate flecked with red, is looking at his girl friend coolly. a diya begins to fall off the platter, he catches it effortlessly. "tum apni aaankh mein haath lagana band karogi..." stop touching your eyes, will you? hey hey... a cascade of memories... he doesn't even compliment la, who is smiling rather sweetly.

just thoughts of a girl. her huge startled, stirredeyes, so close, so close, he wants to play with that strand of hair... instead he lets his thumb slide across the diya. it's made by her. a stunning sensuality in the shot.

she has taken the sari, but not the payal. a hint from sweet creatives. just in case us sillies missed the payal scene, concentrating too much on the haircut boy's looks.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
supriya, thanks so much for reading and commenting on 105. your praise is always touching. i am so sure that when you fall in love it will be just as romantic as you would like it to be. with lots of gussa, nafrat, quarrels, and the sweetest ever making up, the most potent attraction of all. and loads of mohabbat. if it isn't, get him to see ipk. 😆 my poor husband gets vm's and scenes from time to time. i have him feeling almost as aww about sanaya as i am about barun. fair, na? currently, am bombarding thread with many posts at a go,  please don't rush through them, just read when you want to. if you do.

chalhov, so very sweet your notes on my 106. especially when you say i tell the story pretty well too. collar collar, ahem ahem. still can't figure out what it is that makes thsi jodi so electric. there's lots of direction, great well crafted moments, camera angle, slow motion, music, but all that has been there before too, with many other jodis. never have i ever dhakdhakked with them the way i do here. inbhestigessun kareka padi.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 105

if the man on the left has started looking like the man on the right to you...

and you notice the same thing here...

and here too,

then no what the about it, know now and know well, that along with being addle pated, crack pot sanka jhalli, non stop talker and fried stuff gobbler, you are struck for life. you are in love.

an attraction growing, asserting itself. an emotion that is bursting out of restrictions and wanting to express itself. why was she walking past that that wobbling stool so slowly staring up at him, why was he taking forever to fix some wires, his ears fully concentrating on her exchange with anjali. and now, why were they lying entangled with each other on that rangoli for so long, just looking at each other, he took a while before he took over and got the two up on their feet again and again he kept on holding her hand looking at her, while she just couldn't break that hold of his gaze.

why?
we know the answer of your so many whys. But unfortunately Mr. Harvard brain can't understand it or may be he doesn't want to understand. Why to put the blame on the Jhalli girl? If a handsome dude like him does the stuff you mentioned above, a normal girl would turn jhalli like her.

ever since nainital and babuji's sudden paralytic stroke, there's a pressure it seems on the two to acknowledge something. she had asked herself why she'd raced to him in that hospital, needing his shoulder to lean on. she hadn't yet answered that question. but as if to help her along, the writers had written in an untenable scenario. a marry shyam campaign mounted by buaji. this should help her answer some questions, even if the constant thoughts of him and not being able to look away didn't.
it's true that, it made Khushi thinks deeply about Arnav when her marriage issue brought.

on his side, he is finding it difficult not to quicken to her presence, not be around her, not look at her. his heart knows answers his head hasn't asked to hear yet. this need to make everything alright for her. how poignant his promise to the girl of his heart, "everything will be alright," while putting his arms around the girl his head had chosen. yet, it wasn't such a bad head either... this girl will do more for him and his heart than many can ever imagine, even now. 

"hello hi bye bye arnav bitwa, lagat hai tum ko koi galat faimi ho gai hai
aree ee holi nahi... diwali manayka seazhun hai."
arnav dear, seems you have misunderstood, this is diwali not holi, says mami as she sees him covered in rangoli hues.

galat faimi. misunderstanding. no, this was the most powerful time of understanding, coming to the brink of acting upon it, and going back. because the heart wasn't ready. willing wanting yearning, but not ready.
But I think his heart was ready, but his mind wasn't.

the misunderstanding would come later.

he can't look away from her. ever since that day in the hospital, ever since that fairy light thing. ever since she asked pata kaise chalta hai, ever since he saw her in a red sari, in the storm with her hair tossed, on a ramp where she was not meant to be... ever since forever... he can't stop looking at her.

la calls her away. she's teaching la to wear a sari, such a happy smile on her face that her student at last is showing interest. an open happy khushi smile. la is making a mess so she tries it on herself. he is watering his plants.

gust of wind... awareness... he looks up and there she is... wrapping the soft material around her.

an intimate scene, a girl dresses and a man who is losing control watches, the water flows on and overflows... a sign of the extent of his desire maybe. yes she is covered, this is pretend wearing, but still, a thick intimacy. no wonder when she sees him, her heart almost stops then races, her fingers lose grip, the pleats tumble, lose, letting go... like her heart and its feelings perhaps?
beautiful observation.👏

wind, water, fengshui... the elements were always there taking part in this love story. perhaps an indication that it was meant to scale the three dimensions, merge with a larger reality. not that this was the first time one saw use of the elements to heighten drama or a feeling, but rarely did it seem so perfect and believable. i repeat, sanaya irani and barun sobti made what can easily become corny and laughable seem beautiful, plausible, rather lovely. you wanted to lose your grip on your reality and enter the fantasy with them.
very well said.
loved how you pondered fengshui here.
Barun and sanaya they are absolutely magical together. That's why they left a huge impact on the viewers.

how barun managed to keep his tycoon shatir image on despite all this wind, water, stars, long deep stares into girl's eyes and lifting her up all the time is beyond me. also no idea how sanaya kept us believing khushi was clean, sweet, innocent, with no guiles, and no thought of trapping this man despite the number of times she was stuck in eyelocks with him or fell into his arms. some calibre both. yes, we did suspend our disbelief and yes we are desperate to believe in love eternal too maybe, an idea more precious than money to many of us. but still. so much fluff, yet the characters intact. deserves applause and thought about acting.

"soch soch ke paagal ho rahe hai... yeh sab uss laad gover... arnavji ki vajah se ho raha hai... na wo hume... aur na hum." i'm going mad thinking, all this is because of that laad gov... arnavji... if he hadn't... if i hadn't...

khushi can't take the heat of this moment anymore and rushes out saying she's unwell, needs medicines. and as she walks aimlessly, the questions come. she speaks to devi maiya, i have always felt this was khsuhi's way of talking to herself, her most inner, clear divine part. the part we all have in us i feel.

delicate delicate words, about the state of heart. from another time in writing, not today's. nowadays we seek simplification of every feeling... dropping off all wondering and complexity. but here it is different, her "na wo hume, aur na hum..." what does it mean really. nothing is clear, yet, we all know what it's all about. slivers and little bits and pieces of every emotion around a larger compelling one, which is usually described in one word. but that word is never said.

"aap yahan?" you here?

he's the auto driver.

"jana kahan hai?" want to go where?  gruff rough, typical auto man. yet not. awww.

"aap auto chala rahe hain?" you're driving an auto? her tycoon at the wheel of phatphatiya, all oily and bucolic.

she is beginning to get it. she recalls telling payal just the other night, "humne socha tha jab pyaar hoga toh asman mein taare aur bhi chamakne lagenge, har jagah sirf wahi nazar aayenge..." thought when i fall in love, the stars will shine brighter in the firmament, and everywhere i'll see him only...

"arre ye madam, auto na chalaoon toh kya hero ban jaaonn, " hey madam, not drive auto, then what, become a hero?!! comes the irate reply from the auto guy. t
he real one, since the one seeing things has run off. the dialogues are brilliant, funny, rofl giving even, yet with layer. she is running from the deduction her mind has finally started to make.

what's happening to me, dm... no nothing is happening... i am fine. this is too much information for this slip of a girl. in love with arnav singh raizada? nooo. yet, how lovely that switch to "arnavji" from "laad governor" at the start of her dialogue with dm. 
he is not in his laad governor Avatar nowadays. He has become sweet Arnavji.

her arnavji, whom she loves, whom she thinks of the moment her dream man is mentioned, who mustn't go hungry, who has a gussa he can't control, who makes her heart go dhakdhak, who watches her wearing a sari and she can't bring herself to think "ew creep," (imagine if shyam were doing that instead of asr), that arnavji, whom she sees everywhere.

but she can't face that yet.

"namaste, pandeji," to the guard at rm

"what the" says the guard like the auto man, music goes haywire, khoosie bitiya bolts, nooo, this can't be happening.

in side rm, safe she is, but... "shubh deepavali, khushiji." uh oh, it's not op and his cutesy chatter, it's the dhobi, the washerman and he is also that man in her dreams, that arnavji.

a fabulously funny segment... cinema like, have i ever seen this interpretation of love struck before? can't remember but maybe some movie had it. no matter, here done brilliantly, and truly creative because it's intrinsically part of story... this is how khushi realises she is in love. so, not just some self indulgent, for the sake of it humour. also, could khushi's realisation come in a calm wise way? an essential element of khushi had to be part of this momentous realisation. that ajeeb element. and that was here aplenty.

again barun showed us what an actor sits inside this slim, good looking, ex call centre manager, a boy from west delhi with not great marks in school, who has no formal training in acting. i do so want to see this actor in a whole range of different roles. can't decide if i like auto man more or dhobi. think i'll settle for dhobi, oh that dhobi ismiliya. he can give banwari a good run for his gathrie. 
yup, undoubtedly Barun is an innate actor.

she decides to close her eyes and walk so as not to see him. addle pated anyway, utterly addle pated in love.

of course, she bangs into him, who else. and he just holds her... and keeps on holding her... his face is full of concern, bit of a "what the" there, but his hands are holding...

this is the primal attraction that is headed straight toward a pool and an ocean of roiling, tumultuous desire. i hold my breath feeling its onrush.

"humne socha tha jab pyaar hoga tab phool barsne lagenge, aanchal mein sitaare chamakne lagenge..." i'd thought, her words come back, that when i'm in love, flowers would shower, stars would fill my aanchal...

aanchal, difficult to explain in english, the free end of your saree, the ends of your dupatta, all can be considered aanchal. the indian woman has used her aanchal to do many things, wipe away tears, protect her child by covering her/him with it, a sense of shelter in it, of a place to hide from the harshness of the world, very much an extension of the role a woman plays in society, as mother, as elder sister. this is uniquely woman, her ability to shelter with love and her shakti, her strength. all of it somewhere in that aanchal. as i said difficult to explain, clumsy effort. the aanchal is where here love her innate female strength her power in life gets expressed. it is also where she gathers her dreams sometimes.
can't appreciate enough for your cognitive thought of aanchal. the significance of aanchal is enormous for an Indian woman.

and so it is that the scene changes in this filmi khushi way... and petals shower.
she catches petals and looks at him her heart in her eyes, just enjoying the man, and then he is showering her with sparkling stars, she holds out her aanchal to catch them all if she can... the whole fantasy playing out merrily, unstoppably... khushi must realise today, it's been decided.

when reality returns, khushi is lost. asr is confused, concerned. he'd heard she was unwell. but she can't take his eyes on her any more. she scoots again.

walking back home alone, under the stars, in talk with dm, she acknowledges at last. she'd asked for only one sign from dm to help her understand what she should do about marrying shyam. dm had deluged her with signs, overflow like that watering can of his.

she is muttering..."hum... theek nahin hain... tabhi toh hum shadi nahin karna chahte." i am not okay... all those isharas... that's why i don't want to marry.

love was never mentioned, yet one hadn't seen a girl more in it or aware of it. superb writing, direction, concept.

shyam was waiting at gh, eavesdropping, plying extreme manipulation. jalebis for khushi and lanterns, for he knows of her little rituals with babuji every diwali. khushi's little talk with her father is lovely and touching. her shelter is in danger, the main support in her life. unknown to her a man is getting ready to become just that and more to her. while the pretender shuffles around trying to usurp the place.

she cries alone under the stars, none of her problems have easy solutions. shyam enters with his sick play... khushi smiles at his jalebis, even his lanterns, but when he tries to catch her hands (note in a crocodile like bite), and
gives his spiel of how whenever there's andhera, darkness, he will bring roshni, light, to her life, all she remembers is a man sitting one chair away in a cold desperate hospital, putting his hand on her head. a man who doesn't say much, who makes no promises, but in her hour of darkness, he brought light. she snatches her hand away.
it is disgusting when that devil  touches her.
Khushi is preoccupied with Arnav and arnav only. so she only can imagine him with her for the rest of her life.

one word is too often profaned
for me to profane it,
one feeling to falsely disdain'd
for thee to disdain in.
one hope is too like despair
for prudence to smother,
and pity from thee more dear
than that from another.

this story of nafrat that was mohabbat, of a girl who'd rather take the gussa from one than the "love" from another, this inexplicable play of emotion that points you in the right direction despite what conventional wisdom or the apparent truth might say, it so reminds me of this intense love poem by shelley read in college.

i can give not what men call love
but wilt thou not accept
the worship the heart lifts above
and the heavens reject not
the desire of the moth for the star
the night for the morrow
the devotion to something afar
from the sphere of our sorrow?

just beautiful!

that desire of the moth for the star has started in him and is flaming, it will turn to that worship the heart lifts above and the heavens reject not. both will reach out from the sphere of their sorrow and grasp this word and turn it into that devotion.
very thoughtful!👏

in a story that was doomed to be forgotten, another lovely girl thinks of light and diyas and meeting a young man who wants to give her the most beautifiul lamp but she will not let him. he thinks of her too as his mother prattles on. akash and payal, a gentle different love story enters its deeper layers. she has started thinking of him too, as he has been from the moment they met.

can khushi lie back and sort out her confusion and enjoy her little secret with herself? no such luck. the moment she entered, buaji had planted the idea of jadoo tona in  her head. black magic. sanaka devi's sanak is on the rise, what ails her? could it be that someone has cast a spell? nice writing, will lead us straight to another heart erupting moment by the pool.

now amma is badgering khushi about her decision regarding marriage to shyam. bless shyam and amma, we have khushi going nuts and scurrying to her mountain... jalebi mountain. as she makes it, what a dream.

her fertile imagination comes up with a great one. she is married to her khadoos laad g. married? what a jump... the girl has just figured out she is in love with the boy. now she's much married already? khsuhi ji... uh huh. shadi shuda, and doing all the things that shadi shuda girls do? in less than an hour? now i need to stuff samosas in my mouth.
loved your sarcastic comment. Khushi is really advance in her imagination.

did he just blow on your face, made you all ahem inside and said you look like a delhi auto? funny funny dialogue guys, and what a tie up with auto... what the. so khushiji's day dreams are not minus heat, all sweetness and flying stars and flowers, huh? how can it be when sir asr is the man in question. so, that day dream much later when she sees him with a pearl string was really so floaty because lady was in mood a la romance, but here, sorry khushi, truth is out, you got the hots.
how cum she can't think hot when she is dreaming a hot man beside her.

just look at her state when he's near.
uff she looks engrossed, isn't she?
this is one of my favorite shot of Arshi, too perfect.

but with shyam, who's so ugh sweet, a calm, in control khushi.

and the final tadka from khushi's inner layer... arnav in jalebi, her man now part of the sweet that is practically part of her, her being... oh the ultimate owning of the man.

in the span of one episode, khushi has recognised him as her man, identified that he is the one that brings light to her life when it's dark, and seen him as her husband, herself his wife. take away the fun and games, and there's a serious passionate emotion here. after her parents' death, khushi has lived among people who have given her extreme love, but somehow she's always felt beholden, grateful, tried always harder to better, more for them. her gratitude is lovely, but her sense of right, "huq" over anyone is fragile. that huq her heart exercises over asr, without permission from her or him. this is possibly the single clear ishara she had sought from her divine mother.
the ultimate truth is Khushi falls in love with Arnav.

and an ishara to us from dm. hair. cut.

it was just an wonderful update to read.
  It seemed like an OS to me.
 You beautiful wrote the analysis with your own cognitive thought.
and of course the episode was awesome as well.
all the blue lines are superb, the richness of your writing is evident all through.
you will see my comments in purple.
indi52 thumbnail
^^^ thanks, sohara,

loved your comments as always. an os? aww. i get carried away, you know that by now i guess. just loved khushi's recognising the cause of her dhakdhak episode. note how she still keeps talking acidity, perhaps too rattled by the thought itself... ar... nav... ji? ooops dhakdhak. those auto riksha shots are two of the cutest asr khushi visuals. she's all hot and bothered and sensuous in the first one, and then so pleased and happy and all innocent girl... nice.

thank you for liking my aanchal thoughts and the writing.