Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
@Supriya
 thanks for reading 
When payal asked her is there anybody exist, Khushi's subconscious mind goes back to her LG,"ha maar daloonga .uski himmat kaise huyi tume haath lagay. . then the repercussion takes her to the hospital scene where Arnav put his hand on her head to console her. Khushi lies down pensive, she is incredulous of her feelings for her Laad Governor. Where LG in his room is also perturbed. He is succumbing in Khushi's thought again, how she hugged him in the hospital and then how they turned to look at each other! Arnav closes his eyes in perturbation, as if he is ebbing in a cocoon of feelings for Khushi." - πŸ‘ WoW sohara...seriously amazingly written...wonderful words πŸ‘
 always love your adulation.
 you are so sweet!
Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 105

wind, water, fengshui... the elements were always there taking part in this love story. perhaps an indication that it was meant to scale the three dimensions, merge with a larger reality. not that this was the first time one saw use of the elements to heighten drama or a feeling, but rarely did it seem so perfect and believable. i repeat, sanaya irani and barun sobti made what can easily become corny and laughable seem beautiful, plausible, rather lovely. you wanted to lose your grip on your reality and enter the fantasy with them.

Just love all ur posts... Love to re-live those memories... All r doing a gr8 job by giving wonderful descriptions to those wonderful scenes & even enhancing the feel more... Plz keep writing... We have 398 eps of treasure... Though the end eps were not that intense as the beginning ones, they r too good & magical than the rest shows to me. A kind request to u, dont skip any episodes... Love this BFTP... Love Arshi & IPK hamesha...
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sohara

I will heal all of your pain

Episode-107

She is feeling a waft of his smell, and the warmth of his touch, the abhorrence in her heart, all are mixed with something else as her heart is racing fast and her breath is getting erratic. she can't keep her eyes open, can't bear his yearning gaze, just want to feel his tender touch. He is lost in her beauty, caressing her delicate skin with his rough fingers. He wants to devour her, love her, cares her for eternity. he is lost in her, oblivion about the rest of the world. Anybody can come, can see them so close. he is not thinking just wants to enjoy her angelic face. he gently wants to remove the stray tendril of her hair what fell on her eyes. It's getting tough for him to control his desire. And she is getting insane of her dhadhak. Arnav and khushi are falling for each other. love is conquering hate. true the magical period with a blind La how can she not feel the vibes

La insists Khushi to get mud from ASR's garden Khushi goes there with abhorrence. She prays to DM, that neither he nor she must not see each other. she requests her to keep an eye. she finds a pot without plant. so she decides to picks dirt from there. she is huddling towards the living room with hand full of dirt. as she was running  from poolside garden to the living room, she drops dirt everywhere. makes a trail of dirt. ASR  gets in his room talking with aman.. suddenly he finds dirt on the floor. he follows the trail what takes him straight to his garden where Khushi is getting mud from a pot. When she was running with handful of dirt she sees ASR. (pause; Khushi is just a big kid. why didn't she bring some bowl to get the dirt. only a little child would do such thing) You already said big kid in somewaysπŸ˜† and so grown up otherwise she gets so aghast that throws the dirt on the air. All the dirt falls on her. some of it went to her eyes also, makes her blink it incessantly. She is so nervous that starts to squirm and tries to clean her eyes with her hand. She is very scared and tells him that she is teaching La to make diye. Arnav admonishes her not to touch her eyes. he holds her hand and makes her sit. Khushi is still fidgeting. Arnav gets annoyed,"ek minute sidhe baithne ke liye overtime dena parege kya (do I have to give you overtime to sit still for one minute?) (pause: gosh, why he has to bring money everywhere? kash you would know she is not greedy. she sold her last possession of her mom to reunite you and La) His way maybe so that she does not get the feel that he has fallen in love with her his way of saving himselfπŸ˜‰ He holds her hand and gently touches her eyes. He makes her eyes open wide and starts to blow there. when he tenderly touches her eye lid, she can't keep her eyes open. he lingers his fingers on her soft skin more than necessary. It's good that Khushi closed her eyes. so he could touch her passionately. When he touches her face to move her some strand of hair, she opens her eyes in a jolt. He immediately extricates her hand, stands up and takes a step back. He gets embarrassed at his action. there is a shy look on his face. Khushi seems hyperventilating. Both of them can't look at each other, as if both got caught red handed. After a moment both look at each other and Khushi breaks the silence," plz forgive me, I got mud from your pot. He says that he planted seed there. Khushi becomes stupefied and wants to bring back the dirt. Arnav tells her to shut up and shows her a pot from where she can get dirt. when khushi was passing his room, she hears him saying ,"di is impossible."

Mami in the kitchen tasting sweets, asks La what is a mud cake. she says enthusiastically , "heard about mud face pack, but what is mud cake?"  La tells it's very yummy chocolate cake. Mami gets allured to taste the mud cake.

Khushi finishes making dia and takes the dia outside to dry. There is still some mud left, what is kept on the table. La's mud cake also arrived. so she keeps the cake on the same table and goes inside to keep her wallet. She doesn't forget to call mami to taste the yummy mud cake.When mami comes there, she first notices the real mud. she thinks this is the cake. she gets so enamored and starts praising that how the world has progressed, that they can make a cake which is exactly look like mud. when she puts it in her mouth first she got a shock, "this mud cake is just like mud, how cum it's yummy!" then she realizes it's really mud and spits out the rest of the mud. Poor khushi arrives there at the wrong time to get mami's yell. She blames her to feed her mud, she starts to curse her whole family. Anjali comes for her rescue, "what is Khushiji's fault if you ate mud!" Mami keeps vexing khushi and leaves in frustration. Khushi thinks to keep the rest of the clay back to the garden.
pause: I was laughing clutching my stomach to see the scene. mami was so eager to eat the mud cake, she was praising so high. but when she put it in her mouth her expression was a treat to watch. πŸ˜† she got punishment for humiliating Khushi. serves her right for eating mud

In Arnav's room, OP reminds him, if he ties the lemon-pepper in the neem tree or not! cause Anjali wants him do it as soon as possible. Arnav assures him, he will do it. when khushi was passing through his room, she sees Arnav is talking and hanging the lemon-pepper on the tree. she gets flabbergasted to see it . she thinks he is doing some black magic. Arnav is actually in his blue tooth instructing Aman some official staff. Khushi recollects buaji 's words that someone did black magic to her. She also thinks same. When they stared at each other, she turns back and starts murmuring, "i couldn't believe he did black magic on me. That's why i see him everywhere." she gets a little frantic, "I know he wants to trouble me. but i couldn't imagine he may go that low." she thinks to stop him somehow. she imagines Arnav is clad in black cloth, sitting in front of fire, reciting some mantra. she gets more terrified. Khushi and her eccentric thought. no wonder why buaji calls her sanka devi! 

Khushi is really aghast. she needs to stop this black magic. she is praying to DM to help her. she rummages in her bag and fortunately finds something, what brings a big glint on her face.

Arnav sets his skype for conference. but he forgets his file. when he went to get it Khushi surreptitiously  rushes to his room and mixes something in the juice. but she can't get out from the room, cause by this time Arnav comes back. So Khushi hides behind the curtain. Arnav sits for the conference and drinks his juice. As long as he starts to talk he begins to cough. he can't even talk, just keep clearing his throat. he tells Aman to call back. Hearing his cough Anjali comes to see and gets worried. Khushi is watching him furtively behind the curtain and keeps imitating and mocking him.

Khushi is exulting in her victory. But Anjali is tensed, pacing back and forth. mami comes and says her that someone must gave an evil eye on him. so your lemon-pepper didn't work. Anjali tells her that she is the one who gave him the lemon-pepper. Khushi gets perplexed to hear that. she realizes that laad governor didn't do the black magic. She is now repenting. When OP got the kadha for Arnav, she wishes to go instead. she wants to apologize for sure. I must say she got the courage. 

Poor Arnav, my sexy boy even can't talk. when he sets the skype, he suddenly sees the recorded video, were khushi is mixing something in his juice. he gets so frantic!

Khsuhi is cursing herself to become so fool that thought Laad governor can do black magic to her. She is incessantly praying to DM to help her. when she knocks his door, Arnav gets infuriated like a mad dog. She starts to say something, but Arnav doesn't let her talk. He grabs her hand pulls her inside,shows her the recording. Khushi gets flummoxed to see it. she covers her mouth with both of her hands. without fidgeting a bit, she just moves her eye balls to him. She looks at him in consternation.
 Khushi you are dead! 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=YEnfH50QM0I[/YOUTUBE]

Sohara loved reading it my comments in blue in between and again a lovely picture and Vm Khushi was so worried about the hurt just before Heer Ranjha scene
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Arshidiehardfan

Just love all ur posts... Love to re-live those memories... All r doing a gr8 job by giving wonderful descriptions to those wonderful scenes & even enhancing the feel more... Plz keep writing... We have 398 eps of treasure... Though the end eps were not that intense as the beginning ones, they r too good & magical than the rest shows to me. A kind request to u, dont skip any episodes... Love this BFTP... Love Arshi & IPK hamesha...

hi arshidiehardfan,

nice name. 😳. thanks so much for your words and encouragement.
we hope to be around till 398. fingers crossed. do drop in again. skip episodes? ha ha not likely. i was in fact thinking, now that we know all the problems, we can concentrate on all the wonderful things that got missed when problems were uppermost on our minds. some incredibly beautiful scenes and acting in those hum drum days post marriage for example. looking forward. see you. 😊

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=ArshiHamesha]

Episode 101

Tu hi bata mere Maula Special

Luck "Taqdeer", Destiny which always plays a role in our life though some of us believe in writing by ourselves .As a human being you can't connect the dots looking forward ,you can only connect them looking backwards so you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future and for that you have to trust in something like destiny.This destiny connecting all the dots for Arnav and Khushi to bring them together regardless of the Slouchy moves of those who are trying to connect the wrong dots.

- πŸ‘ really good

"All the dots of the above Sufiana Kalam[Qawali] is indicating the destiny which is playing a prerequisite role here in the union of these two selfless souls whose painful hearts only find solace no where else but in each others regardless of their own differences or the differences created by others." - very well said πŸ‘

Scene 2-Akash and Payal[Knights]

Destiny is playing role with these two along with  Arnav and Khushi .Akash wants to be with her in her distress but can't because of the created circumstances .He calls her to find out about her dad and the family but Payal tells her the difference of status they have and because of that they shouldn't be talking to each other .Payal always shows a mature and astute attitude towards practical lifeπŸ‘πŸΌ.I really like the way she keeps her self respect up front just like Khushi - well said

but Khushi sometimes goes submissive for the love of her family  or in other word channel has to show a perfect Bahu which Payal did the same later.The Sufiana Kalam[Qawali] is playing a vital role here for these two kind souls who are in the vortex of state clash created by the certain norms of the society.

πŸ‘πŸΌ - i agree Payal is mature enough..nd she is doin wats right according to her...

Scene 3-Arnav and Khushi[King and Queen]

Arnav comes to hospital to rectify his mistake as he couldn't hug her back or console her but  as he is man of action not words - very true...his actions speak louder than words

,he is here to pay all the bills for her and wanted to leave without being in the picture but again Destiny is playing his role she finds out and she did not like it as she did not forget his words "tum jaisi aukad ki larki paisoon keh liyeh khuch bhi kar sakti hai"She does not want him to think she hugged him because she wanted money as he thinks of her not more than a "gold digger".She is standing in front of him with her self respect "Hum apne Babuji ka ilag khud karwa sakte hain---hum par koi ehsaan mat kijye-hum she nahin payengey

He is perplexed too ,"I know you can take care of everything and I felt my accountant shouldn't cut the TDS."

"Khushi with her contrariant and unmixable shaky emotions realizes what is she saying as he is here to help her but nothing .She walks away and he sees her with his uncertain emotions but he sure knows her shaky and tempestuous state and he can't leave her like that .He comes close to her while she is pouring her pain out by crying bitterly which is unbearable for him .Again subconsciously she relies on him ,depends on her pillar of strength and tells him she can't lose her father again ,she can't go through with the same pain again and starts sobbing by covering her face .He hesitantly and slowly picks his hand and puts on her head to assure her "he is always be there for her no matter what." She looks at him and his hand receives his unsaid words as she knows he will be." - each sentence is very well phrased πŸ‘ too good πŸ‘

Connection is clear as All the divine forces are working to bring em closer.πŸ˜‰

3 chairs as three is the # of success and a masculine #.

PONDERING Connected Dots:[she witnessed it since guesthouse till Nainital ,he always saved her no matter what and later during kidnapping she made him aware of that too when he asks her to remove her hand from bushes and she refused while saving him] - good point...thanks for sharin 😊

- 😊 i like it

They both steal glances of each other and then walk away in different direction with the Sufiana Kalam [Qawali] in the BG and every note is indicating their state of Divine Love which is strange but bonded together by FATE and every element of this earth is joining hands together to bring em together.- πŸ‘πŸΌ well said

-πŸ‘πŸ‘ too good

Tu Hi Bata Mere Maula, Tu Hi Bata Mere Raba,

----------

Kabhi Ye Mil Payenge, Nahin Kisiko Hai Pata,

----------

Faasle Meelon Ke Hain, Dono Hain Alag Disha,

----------

Mil Paaye Kabhi Dono, Kya Teri Isme Hai Razaa...?

----------

Yun To Badhe Hain Inke Kadam, Inhe Raasta Tu Hi Dikha

1st TIME:"jab who tumhari zindagi mein ayegi tou tumhain pata bhi nahin chalega aur who tumhari zindagi ka hissa banjayegi" ...His Di told him that and that day there dots were connected from Lukhnow to Delhi.

Khushi told her Jiji why don't we search for boys who are brothers then we will be together and a thunderbolt connected those dots as her wish along with Anjali's wish got accepted and which was written by Fate already, - wonderful πŸ‘

but at the same time Akash and Payal's destiny was written too .Indeed these two selfless souls who can go any length for their family then how the destiny make em disappointed by not taking care of them. - how sweet πŸ˜ƒ

That time ASR was playing odd games to keep her away but was he successful.His odd games entangled him in her red saree and then drenched him in the rain hug for her safety . Destiny proved stronger than ever.😳

THEY BONDED BY AIR[from Lakhnow to Delhi until now where they feel each other]πŸ‘πŸΌ

PONDERING CONNECTING DOTS: The thunderbolt one time more will give her sign when she will acknowledge Arnav as her Rajkumar and the reason of her Dhak Dhak.πŸ˜‰

2nd TIME: During Bherserai but until then they were already in this union stronger than ever.He lost his heart while saving her in guest house and she planted a seed of thoughts of him as a savior other than Rakshus,πŸ‘πŸΌ

He broke her fast during Teej and couldn't resist feeling his right over her and she did the same by showing her annoyance and anxiety over La's proximity for him which did not go unnoticed by him either . - well said

They both bonded by destiny here by dropping sindoor on each other and her innocence bewitched beauty  behind closed eyes melted the mighty shell of ASR. -⭐️ Amazing Arshi...i love this Line πŸ˜ƒ

BUT don't forget Destiny also making Slouch Scorpion to dig deeper pit for himself so he cannot come out of it when he fell in it .Teej brought him to Anjali[ so Destiny was trying to warn him too but making him the reason to bring these souls together.]

THEY BOTH BODED BY WATER[breaking fast] AND EARTH[Sindoor]πŸ‘

3rd TIME:Today He is putting his hand ,his circle of protection around her and she is receiving it with bafflement but in her subconscious she knows the meaning of it regardless of her denial . - i agree

From Bherserai till now they both can't stay from thinking about each other ,their "mehsoos" is stronger than ever they feel each others pain and above all they both care for each other in the time of need regardless of their denial and egoistic nature - well said πŸ‘

.Her smile is his strength and she is getting accustom to his anger [in Nainital]"humain tou sochna pade ga na kyuonke ghuse mein tou aap dimag ladana hi band kar dete hain" ...She knows he does not look Laad Governor while he laughs .His possessiveness over her is way too much as he can go any length for her and she witnessed that😳 [while beating goons]...She can do whatever it takes to save him as he witnessed that while he fainted and then in Nainital during her Nautanki but her intentions were pure and same with her as he took care of her while she has fever.

PONDERING CONNETED DOTS:He couldn't put his hand on her or couldn't say "Sub Theek Ho jayega" and that restlessness and guilty brought him to this edge to day and he is protecting her with his hand unintentionally but again its destiny who is doing whatever it takes to bring em closer each day.πŸ‘

He puts his hand on her in Nainital but she did not know that but today again he is doing it but they both acknowledging it just like she rested her cheeks on his palm and she had no clue about it but he felt every bit of it by the bottom of his heart.😳 - really well said πŸ‘

[4th element FIRE will play along during the night of forced marriage when they will be bonded together by fate regardless in hate but Destiny fulfilled  connecting dots to bring these soul mates together but without this Qwali]

i truly loved your 4 points here...amazing πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘

MOMENT OF THE DAY

πŸ‘

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Horizon

While I completely agree with both of you on detestable pattern of almost dehumanizing by making one strip when it is not needed, I DO think that massage scene although intended for TRPS, had a specific purpose like he said  "tho  is the ab manva lenge"  answering to Khushi's "hum aapko apna pathi nahin manthe".  If they had to delete, it should be whole scene but if it is anyway there its fine for him to be shirtless!

Horizon, I understand what you are saying. I did mention in my comment above (underlined) that I liked that scene. The purpose was clear, Arnav was applying saam, daam, dand, bhed, using all weapons in his armoury to win back his wife. But, somehow, as that scene progressed it started getting uncomfortable. Wish he was wearing a vest instead or atleast had a towel on. You know that scene later on where he does that neck thing to Khushi, that was also in a similar vein, but it was more watchable and more effective, in my opinion.
supriya.arshi thumbnail
[QUOTE=BarunDiwani]

Episodes 101-102

"Don't worry, sab teek ho jaayega" 
-πŸ‘ this is too good...u knw i wanted this to be the main pic in edit...but somehow couldn manage it...

At last he gets to do something he'd been aching to do since she stepped back from her embrace and ran away.  - Finally!!!  i was lik why couldn he just hug her bck!!!

So much was wrapped up in this on teeny tiny moment, his redemption, his "sahaara" for her,  in a way a confession of what she means to him. πŸ‘ - wonderfully said

It was as if he got a second chance. Those tears he so despises were being shed behind her coverd face again,πŸ‘πŸΌ
The same fear of losing her parents again was running through her "Hamse dobara nahi hoga ". This time he wouldn't allow him self to freez, this time he wouldn't let anything not even his own inhibitions hold him back from giving her the "sahara" she needed. This time he consoled her "don't worry, it will all be ok"  -
very cute 😊

πŸ‘

This moment was not just limited to the last 24 hrs, it was a promise  that she felt the power of, all that he was trying to convey through this one small gesture. - well said

He was unable to make things right earlier that day when Khushi came to the RM to collect her salary. Both felt a bit awkward/ashamed for different reasons as they think back to her running to him. - nah...don't use ashamed...i don think they felt it was wrong...they judt din wanna admit.....tht it felt right 😊

Before he could aske her about her father and maybe even a "tum teek ho" , Anjali comes and unknowingly takes away his chance

he handed her the check with respect.

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Upon seeing the check Khushi became upset over the 3,000rs that were deducted by his accountant, right away he goes to get her a new check but she mistakes it as him walking away in anger and takes off before he can bring her the new check. Adding more to his guilt, he needed to somehow some way reach out to her and let her know.

πŸ‘ its really nice

So he pays the hospital bill for her, generous, but he feels like its the least he could do. She learns of it, right away feeling an attack on her self respect
 "STOP! Did you pay this bill?"
"Yes"
"Kyu? why did you pay it? I was coming to pay it, i can take care of my fathers medical needs"
"i know" he tries to put her self-respect at ease, he knows how much it means to her, she would rather fall down from the 2nd floor on his office than to lose, and fight with him countless time to defend it "you were having trouble paying it and i  feel that my accountant should'nt have cut your tds"

"yes i was having trouble but i don't need your ehsaan (favor), i can' handle it!"
"Khushi i know you can handle it"

She cuts him off, somewhere here it stops being about the bill  "why are you doing this? i work for your family , i'm not a part of it. then why are you? " Love how the short tempered man keeps his cool while she bursts on him. - i knw right...did u see his face whn she spoke of the hug...i loved it...he din want her to regret tht!!!!
"woh kal hamne jo kuchh bhi kiya, pat anhi kya soch ke...dekhiye ham pe koi ehsaan mat kijieye ham sahe nahi paayenge"
gradually the Khushi hysteria bulds up, show the effects of his constant taunting of her aukaad. "I don't want your money, just because i became weak for some time doesn't mean that i want something from you...aap rehne dijiye "...she slowly looks up to a patient silent Arnav who is only listening, and she realizes "oh God, what am i saying? i'm going crazy, you're trying to help me and--" abruptly ending her thought, she just walks away fast as she can...she finds a place to sit and cry away. 

πŸ‘

The state she walked away in, he had to be with her, he finds her.

- very nice πŸ‘

She removes her hands from her face to him, and found a his face that said i'm here for you, - awww 😳

and though she had scolded herself for needing his shoulder that day, she onces again shared her pain and fears with him.
Didn't utter a word, just the one gesture, after which their eyes did all the talkin
g. 😊Whatever this was, it was real, undenied by both of them here. They sat there  both unsure of how to react while the "tu hi bata mere maula" tunes fill the air. 

- πŸ‘ i like this...u knw i so wanted to do a spl collage for this entire scene...but i really had no time...somethin really nice around their eye...urs is nice too 😊

With out saying another word, they both get up and go their opposite directions,  he palats back she looks away, she palats back, he looks away, - ...i remember watchin this scene with my sis on tv...i was literally yellin at them to turn around at the same time πŸ˜†!!

but both felt the other pull and finally their eyes meet before losing sight of each other. Love the symbolism, as opposite as they are, their pull towards each other will bring them together. ⭐️ amazingly said ami

- nice πŸ‘πŸΌ

Later that night, Arnav laid in his bed thinking of the moment he thought he failed her, and this moments, where she looked back at him. He let her know he cares and much more, in the process freeing himself the guilt of not being able to... oh yes, finally he could sleep peacefully

The next morning brings a brave new day with their second similtanious sneezing. the last time he wanting her out of this house more than anything as he felt her make her place in his heart...errr his house, today is different, he may have been eagerly awaiting her arrival. - πŸ‘ well said

After putting that hand on her head, he can't put the breaks on this soft caring side to him. - how sweet πŸ˜Š

First he let her slide after the way she spoke of ASR, not knowing she was talking to ASR. She felt his caring eyes follow her everywhere 😳making her nervous... its always been easier to deal with rakshas, laad governor than this guy.πŸ˜†  Later consumed by the newspaper, she brakes his favorite vase accidentally,  she expected a full on yelling session from him, instead he took the blame when Di inquired. 

πŸ‘

"Di woh galati se mujhse tut gaya"...another little secret to stay between the two..."itna bhi accha nahi tha" oh i melted off my chair! "it wasn't that great?" no not enough to cause his precious  pain over it.  - Adorable 😳

He wasn't done yet, when he heard Khushi's  ploy to get a free silver coin, right away he knew he wanted to make this happen for her. He wants to make her happy after all the sad she's been through.  So, he snuck not "ek"(one) but "do do"(two) silver coins  in one of the 20 chamko detergent packages and sealed it back up...another secret, this time b/w him and OP. So OP was the first to know Arnav baba had a thing for Ms.Chamko huh?hmmm. 🀣

She jumps with joy while he watches in hiding, just like her pain had transferred to his face two days ago, her pure joy had also transferred to him. πŸ‘ wonderful

- i like the softness here

Wonder when was the last time Arnav Singh Raizada was this happyπŸ‘πŸΌ...this  must've been the first time in a long time. After taking in her joy, he walks over and puts on his ASR mask to cover his tracks - πŸ€”
"Itna ucchal kyu rahi ho? "  maybe it was his way sharing the joy with her. - well said
Righteous Khushi can't bare the thought of cheating the merchant, the article said 1 silver coin not 2. "Anjaliji, i'm going to return one of them"
if only she know the troubles the "merchant" went through πŸ˜† tht is so true

Arnav almost giving himself away "Nahi" he blurts out, quickly covering himself ASR ishstyle " Kahin nahi jaaogi tum, warna salary kaat doonga tumhari! "...The good old salary threat, works like a charm every time. 😳 - so true

Her tears have bugged him for a while now, but since when did her smile, her happiness become such a priority for him? sure this tragedy made has bought them closer than ever but the lengths he's going through just to see her smile, to take her mind off of her troubles and fears, how very sweet of this rakshas. - i swear...even i love it πŸ˜ƒ
He doesn't even realize his feelings are oozing out, and at the very least she's taking notice.πŸ‘πŸΌ The streak will continue till the sound of his ring tone snaps him out of it by the pool side,  and he completely denies all he's oozing out here. -
i wish tht phone call nvr came !!!

- i think this is his reaction...whn she spoke of the hug

- i love this

Ami very cute reviewπŸ‘ i loved your cute nd fun takes in betweenπŸ˜† ...nd thanks for keepin it Arnav-Khushi exclusive 😊

ps: thank you for likin nd commentin on my edits πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by supriya.arshi - 11 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Chalov
 thanks for reading my 107
loved your comments as well.
 His way maybe so that she does not get the feel that he has fallen in love with her his way of saving himself
so true. I also think same.
supriya.arshi thumbnail
[QUOTE=ArshiHamesha]

ARSHI"S INDEX 

Episode 102-small Part 103

Dreams ,wishes, and desires are the dreams within as when dreams become reality ,reality becomes a dream itselfπŸ‘πŸΌ.This is what is going on in this epi as everyone has a dream of something but the reality of that dream itself stands as a dream πŸ‘. - Very well said

Scene 1-Khushi 'Payal-Buaji[Queen-Knight-Pawn]

Khushi's dream,"Humne socha tha jab pyar hoga to asman mein sitare aur bhi chamkne lagey gain . har jagah sirf wohi nazar ayengey. aur jab woh samne ayengey to phool barasne lagengey, anchal mein sitare chamakne lagengey, charon taraf  sirf hansi aur khushi ka mahol hoga"

This is Khushi's dream where there is no room for Slouchy Shyam .Period 🀣 true

Payal knows Khushi's excitement for the wedding since her childhood and she is not seeing that on her face.As an elder sister she is trying to make her understand the difference between dream and reality,"tum aur tumahre sapne!.Kahan se dhoondegi eik aisa bewakoof jo tere har bewakoofi bhara sapne ko pura karega?Bata  hai koi aisa Nazar 

mein !"

Payal has no clue Her idiot has accepted her with all of her idiotic dreams πŸ˜ƒ and she is connecting the clues because Hey Hey is echoing in her dreams now all she has to do just acknowledge it with open eyes.

Buaji scolds at Khushi for leaving for work but Khushi with her mature dreamy reality to work for her father's medical needs makes her remember her NandKishore who only gives her dream to force Khushi to marry Scorpion.Khushi's maturity has no limit by her age and she has a courage to crush her dreams in that way too.πŸ‘

very nice...except the buaji πŸ˜›

Scene 2 'Anjali-Akash 'Payal-Mamiji[Kind Rook- Knights-Pawn]

Mamiji is showering her dreams on Akash to sabotage his dream of Payalji.His reluctant nature irritates Mamiji but Anjali knows her brother's choice and when he tells her his dreams unintentionally ,her happiness has no limits and she insinuates him to pursue his dream. - i really did lik this scene of theirs here...i really agree on the underlined part..she is genuinely happy 😊...wish we could see more scene with the 3 siblings together

lol a good one

Akash goes to GH to cross his dreams over window glances with Payal.[I am saying here all RM boys are just like "Gadhe" in love no clue at allπŸ˜†Payal's dream crushes by the reverberation of Mamiji's words and she opens her eyes to come back to cruel realityπŸ‘πŸΌ .I always love her sensibility and living on factual life not fictional life.- well said

Scene3-Arnav and Khushi[King and Queen]

-πŸ‘ this is awesome...i love the overlay ❀️

Love this parallel scene as Payal's words unintentionally takes her back to Nainital where Arnav's beating up goons for touching and hurting her makes her urge to connect the dots for her Bewakoof along with his consoling hand on her head in the hospital really shaking her up to come to reality as Raba Ve rubs in and shows  how intensifying this matter is as its rhythm brings him into the picture too. If she is flustered so is heπŸ‘πŸΌ.He is capitulated in Khushi's thoughts over her hugging him in the hospital  and their yearning looks for each other which makes him closing his eyes as he can sleep peacefully after letting her know "he cares". 😳

His distress and restlessness is written all over. His denial mind is afraid to face the reality as "Kal Tak tou mein uss se pareshan tha tou phir aaj -------" is clearly making him to surrender but how far he can go with that------as his feelings for her weaving its net in his mind as heart is already behind bars of Khushi's dreams.- πŸ‘ well said

[He is chakki peesing as he is hankering over herπŸ˜†]

- this is lik fb coveer pic..very nice πŸ‘

Khushi comes to work where cleaning for Diwali is on the peak as "The Mighty ASR" is cleaning by using pink and blue broom .LOL ! Just like always they sneeze together..Bless you both!----- - aww thts so sweet

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Last time when they sneezed together [before guest house] He wanted to throw her out of his house as after his heart ,she was making place there but today it seems he was waiting for her.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Arnav  covers his mouth by using hanky because of allergy .Khushi thinks of him as a lazy worker and scolds at him ,"Why are you sitting during work? do you know whose home is this?If ASR will see you ,first he will say What the and then fire you instantly as he can smell lazy people like that ..." Khushi monologues,"seems to  me he is here." Her "mehsoos" is stronger and she knows he is here.

Arnav amusingly by putting his hanky down with small layer of smirk,"You were saying something" ------His constant caring gazes make her astounded and she runs away from there in her dumbfounded condition leaving him behind all averted and amused.

Anjali scolds at her making Khushi confused and scared like that but she is way happy to see him doing all this for her and her beliefs .He makes excuses of workers for being there...yeah right Yummilicious you want to be close to your Temptalicious after that hug and putting a protective hand on her head...you can't hide it from us dear...😳

very nice i love Arnav's expression here

He was upset by her and now she is upset by him following her everywhere as she can't talk during her DhakDhak .She can't fight with him as he is not Rakshus anymore...She can't focus at Buaji's Bhashan either as he comes to her asking about her father.She answers by putting herself together,"He is fine ...we brought him home"----He walks away but did not forget his signature turned look to his Khushi...Yummilicious in white and hanky around his neck[just like in 1st epi scarf around his neck]

- too good πŸ‘

Preparation of Diwali is on the peak.La shows Khushi her embroidered cushion and Anjali thinks Akash instantly as this was done by Payal.So sweet!😊

Khushi remembers Buaji's words to buy some gold or silver for this day

Pause here:Ok poor soul is working for father's meds and this and that ,where on earth she can have money for gold or silver ,seriously like she is buying  fruit while going home.Buaji and her Bhashan...kya karain Nandkishore... - i agree...buaji is totally gettin on the nerves

While reading newspaper she drops Vase accidentally and everyone runs to see what did she break.Anjali gets scared as this was Arnav's fav Vase but surprisingly before Khushi could confess he tells everyone he broke it accidentally.

Pause here:Just like he never let anyone knows who threw tea on him ,the same here.They both remain their secrets among themselves.😳

Anjali's smile is skeptical ,she always knew there is something in between her bro and Khushi but she wanted him to figure out as he brought  La in the house as his gf . Khushi got one step further with her dream with her " Bewaqoof" in this bafflement...

πŸ‘ i really lik the tone of colors here

While everyone gives their precious orders to Om Parakash [Om ..God's name],Khushi asks him to bring 20 Chamko detergent pack which Arnav overhears.A tycoon  is hovering around Khushi all day long for the sake of cleaning...yeah Khushi's Bewaqoof is making us Bewaqoof...hmmm - πŸ˜ƒ tht is true

Pause here: Khushi is really smart cookie like "eik panth do kaj" if she will not get silver coin she has detergent for the year.Seriously !No wonder why Arnav wanted her to do all of his engagement preps [with La]along with giving her pain and punishment for getting engaged.

-Love Mamiji's dialogue as it is referring to the future."phatee saree ki chamak ko phele hi koi chura keh lai gya hai"[someone stole already her shine]

Indeed Shyam will get engage with her as he is "Phata Packet"[a married man]

Khushi is hesitant while opening the packets while La and Anjali's excitement and encouragement gives her strength  and finally she finds 2 silver coins in the last packet and her sadness changes into smile .She jumps like a child with her beautiful smile which someone was adoring with delectation .This secret admirer is the one who is behind this big smile which in return is the reason of his .[He is one who puts the coins in the packet and Om Knows it as Om is God's name ]When did last time he smile with that relaxation''hmmm

- πŸ‘too good

20 / 2
The 20/2 vibration can be a very negative vibration and can have a desperate need for security and companionship.  This may, however, push a person into a hasty, ill-advised marriage. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Connection:20 is the # of God just like 10 who is always there in need.Arnav is there for Khushi no matter  what as he is the one who puts coins in the packet  and 2 represents sexual tension just like two mangoes in front of Nani , mango juice in his shoes.No doubt this tension is increasing as we are approaching to diwali kiss.but she found 2 coins in the last 20th pack

Which means she will be pushed to engage with Shyam as his dream is also coming true on this big day.[Arnav is the main reason behind all of her hasty decision]

-Again there are 25 jars [in a messy kitchen] in front and behind near the window and at the top cabinet again represents Divine force so all the symbols basically in these epis pointing at God and His moves for keeping the harmony and balance around humans which they can't see but its for their own good. - thanks for these tiny little info's u provide πŸ˜ƒ

He comes forward with his cool fake fuss and acrimony to hide his tracks ,"Why are you jumping?" which makes her embarrassed as she fixes her Dupatta which he adores.Then La tells him about Khushi's achievement as she never won anything.[Indeed Khushi did have won Arnav's heart and not you La]Khushi with her bafflement ,"These days ads are wrong as it says one coin not two"  hmmm ...I wish he would've placed one coin but Fate is dragging you there to be smudged by Slouchy Scorpion first...uhhh...

"She wants to go back to return it but Arnav threats her again for salary cut if she cuts the day off...as he wants his secret to be safe.Anjali as usually a pillar of hope ,tells her keep it as a "Good Shagun" and Khushi's smile comes back with the thank to her DM which brings smile on her admirer who gives her ,his signature turned around look which is really killing ..seriously at some places and in certain scenes this guy looks really Yummilicious actually more than that..." - really adoring lines here πŸ‘

Lamha-e-Fikriya[Thinkable moment]:Everyone sees Khushi's honesty here including Arnav,then how come he was still thinking of her as a gold digger after seeing her with Jijai and not accepted her truth when she tells him about Shyam after GH track. - my guess...he thinks she must hav been faking all this...u hrd her say "his brain nr works whn he is angry"

really nice review hereπŸ‘...my comments in between 😊

thank you for likin nd commentin on my edits πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by supriya.arshi - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
hey all

i want you all to go like this pic of Arshi on FB...its from Indian Telly Awards...they havn yet made the nominations for Best Jodi...so we r hopin our likes will make them Nominate...Since they very keenly left out our most deservin Barun in the nomination of Best Actor...we wanna make it to tht Jodi list...please do Hit LIke Blasters 😊

Link - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=451694368245401&set=pb.296699297078243.-2207520000.1367081504.&type=3&theater

nd if u hav time do mail them askin for Jodi nomination alog with Barun's nomination for Best Actor

Last Date for Sending entries 1st May 2013

here is thr id
: [email protected].

post link for info : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3558260