Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Ah, the jaadu promo talk has me hooked. Thanks for the videos Kate. But, as my net has been too slow, can't watch them. So, I did the next best thing, played the original audio song from the movie on my player. 😃 And, enjoyed. 😳 

The show had the song only till the 1st stanza and later near the poolside the male version of the song. As I was listening to the song now, heard the 2nd stanza and felt that it would fit very well in the farmhouse scene. Here are the words from the 2nd stanza of the Jaadu hai nasha hai song

Baahon mein teri yun kho gaye hain
Armaan dabey se jagne lage hain
Jo mile ho aaj humko door jaana nahin
Mita doon sari ye dooriyaan
Jaadu hai...

Don't you think, girls?

love it Durga, it fits heck of a lot better than the new version of Rabba ve they used, the lyrics didn't go with the beautiful scene, i felt they should've just gone with the good old origional "Rabba ve" maybe a really mellow version. But Jaadu hai would've made a nice closure to the diwali night "adhuri baat"
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 105

Parody on the song 'Idhar chala' from the movie 'Koi Mil gaya'

Jadoo

Idhar dikhein, woh udhar dikhein
Jahaan mudein, woh wahaan dikhein
Mr. Raizadaaa...
Ye kya jadoo kiya...?👏

Bhaagke auto mein baith gaye
Woh autowala bankey dikhgaye
Wapas lautke aaye toh woh
Watchman bangaye...
Ghar ke andar chale gaye
Woh gathri wale dhobi nikle
Ghabraye, boukhla gaye, 
Unhi se takragaye...
Hum takragaye...
Unsey takragaye...

Idhar ghoomey, hum udhar ghoomey
Humpe woh phool barsaaney lagey 😳
Mr. Raizadaaa...
Kya jadoo tonaa kiya...?   

Durga this is really good 👏 i really love the last three lines 😳
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Lovely convo, ladies!!  😆  Ami, glad to see you are doing cartwheels because of the promo!!  And now Indi is doing cirque du soleil? 😲 😆   Me lub his stick out ears too!!  😆  What's not to love, right?!! 

oh those ears. we need something composed on them. usske baal, usska smile, uksske aankhe... usske kaan. girls, she's in red saree on monday. oh the madness inside me.

durga, jadoo was a lovely song. great suggestion for farm house. maybe someone will make it. i saw the original with bipasha and john a. the sequence was overtly sexual, predatory, very out there, but somehow not at all sexy. here with 3 by 2 "swimming pool," one length of poolside, a basic lounger, a wall, and two people fully clothed and covered, gah the heat.
yet a sort of innocence. how how how how?

and ami... keep them hands off those kaan. 😆 achhi bahu you are, remember? let bad old aunty indi do all the besharam work for you.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Episode 106

The Filler Episode

"Enough! Enough, Kushi Kumari Gupta!"  She must stop making jalebis.  She takes the last jalebi out of the syrup and she yells, "OOOhhh!"  Devi Maiyya has given her a sign again, she has named her beloved, formed a jalebi in the   name ARNAV.  Payal comes and Kushi is trying to break up the name, blow on it and then eat it before she see notices.  Payal asks her why is she eating in such a hurry and looks down at the mountain of jalebis and asks her what she is worried about.  Kushi says she is absolutely fine and Payal calls her stupid; to which she replies I am.  Payal tells her Shyam has finished decorating and she has lit lamps. When is Kushi doing what she does every year?  Tomorrow she says and Payal answers her where at the Raizada's.  Kushi is talking to DM she says she must meet Arnav, but you don't want me to do you?  She tried so many times to stay away from him but no, DM sent him in front of her.  Payal asks who is she talking to.  With herself, she says, she is going mad.

Arnav is in his closet and pulls out the purple sweater which takes him to a memory of a fall; a fall where one Kushi Kumari Gupta landed on top of him in the hallway downstairs. He vividly remembers the feel of her on his body as she wiggled to release her arm from behind his back.  He was in deep concentration when Anjali came into his room and she asks him what the shirt did wrong.  Why are you staring at it?  What is going on she asks him, you are not aware of anything around you.  He says it's not like that and she says it is.  She says he is avoiding her and she asks him do you when this happened to her.  He says she will definitely tell him so go ahead.  She says it happens twice once when you are busy with work and the other when you are in love.  What rubbish, Di he says. Me? In love?  She tells him to relax she knows he is busy with work and you're already in love.  He looks at her with such a puzzled serious look on his face, like he has been caught with his hand in the unsweetened cookie jar!  Chote! She waves her hands in front of his face what happened you have gotten lost again.  Love is nonsense, he says. Nonsense?  Everyone knows you love Lavanya, Anjali says.  Now he really has a puzzled look on his face.  He turns away (his defense mechanism), slams his closet door closed and Di says she doesn't know what he is worried about and doesn't want anything to happen to him so she gives him lemon and chilies to help keep her mind at ease.  He says he doesn't believe in such things.  They are used in blind faith.  After much banter back and forth, of course he gives in to his Di and takes it.

Nani and Mami are in conversation about Miss Kashyap, Nani wants to know how long will she stay in this house unmarried.  She also admits she isn't so bad.  Mami gets excited,"so you are accepting her", maybe now Akash Bitwa can get married. 

Some neighbors pay a visit to the GH and Shyam takes this an an optunity to put pressure on the Gupta's to make Kushi marry him. He invites them in and starts serving them tea.  The neighbors ask what his relation to the family is and he is mentioned as the paying guest.  But aren't there unmarried girls in this house, they ask.  Buaji and Garima are worried and embarrassed. 

Back at the RM the women are talking about Chote and Anjali says he has been very involved.  Anjali mentions it must be because of Lavanya and Nani says it is Kushi's influence on Lavanya. Mami says Kushi is always involved in all of the Raizada's affairs. They talk about getting firecrackers and lamps and Kushi says she makes her own and she doesn't buy crackers because they make children work in the factories and risks their lives. She doesn't promote child labor.  Very nicely put creatives!  

Kushi realizes she has forgotten one of the ingredients to make the lamps, a gust of wind and she senses his nearness.  Eyes meet and he just can't stop looking at her and her alone.  Everyone else is there but he only has eyes for her.  He even dismisses Lavanya.  Kushi is aware for she only has eyes for him as well.  Oh DM save them! He continues back up the stairs for his conference call, that is why he can't stay and help, all the while his eyes never leaving Kushi.  

At the GH Shyam sees the neighbors out and comes back with drama.  He says he would have kicked them out and he knows what he must do now to save the family's face.  He must leave.  He gives Buaji a gift for Diwali and walks out. Buaji tells Garima now is the time to put full pressure on Kushi; they can not lose a catch like Shyam!  Shyam is listening with his sly smile on his face right outside the door. 

Back at the RM Lavanya asks Kushi what ingredient she has forgotten and she says dirt.  Lavanya says got to poolside and take some from Arnav's plants.  Kushi gets frightened.  Will she have to face him again?

cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Episode 107

That Old Black Magic

Lavanya is pushing Kushi to go and get the dirt they need from Arnav's plants at poolside.  Kushi is nervous she will meet up with him so she sneakily goes out to the poolside. She prays to DM that they don't meet each other.  She grabs a handful of dirt and when running back the dirt is falling little by little all over the place over the carpets and down the hallway and onto the floor she then drops it on the table on a towel.  It is not enough she has to go back. She runs into the poolside to retrieve more dirt meanwhile ASR walks into his room on the phone with Aman giving him directives.  He looks down on the floor and sees a trail of dirt which leads outside to the poolside.  He follows the trail and it leads him to one Kushi Kumari Gupta.  She is grabbing a handful of dirt turns around and is shocked to see him; the dirt goes flying in the air and on to the floor and into her eye.  She tells him Lavanya needed the dirt to make lamps while she is trying to wipe the dirt out of her eye.  He grabs her hand and tells her to stop figeting as he places her on a chair.  He says to her does he have to pay her overtime for her to sit still for a minute in the chair.  He goes closer she moves back, he stops, looks at her gains her trust and she moves closer and so does he.  He blows the dirt from her eye.  She closes he eyes at his touch.  Ever so gently, he reaches and slowly moves the hair from her face and wipes her eye.  Each time he wipes her eye she closes her eyes a little more just relishing his touch but embarrassed as well.  She loves his feel but it produces all these feelings and emotions inside of her which she is not use to.  Her breath hitches and she is softly panting until her breathing is shallow, high in her chest and coming rapidly.  He too is aware of it.  Her skin is so soft, he swallows, lost in the moment, she opens her eyes, he realizes and lets go of her hand, gets up and takes a step back.  They are both embarrassed and nervous and fidgeting looking away ferom each other finally recovering a little nerve they turn back to each other and it looks like they both wanted to say something but stop.  Finally Kushi apologizes softly for taking the dirt from his pots.  He says he planted seeds in that pot and the mood broke.  She says, WHAT?  She didn't know it.  She is panicing and he tells her to Shut. Up.  Kushi SHUT UP!  He says you can take the dirt from the other pot.  She enters his room with a handful of dirt and as she leaves she hears him say his sister believes in all these unnecessary things as he places the lemon and chilies Anjali gave him on the table.

Kushi has masde the lamps and is placing them outside to dry.  La comes in and places the mud cake on the same table as the dirt cake and calls Mami to come try the cake as she is putting her wallet away.  Mami taste the dirt cake YUCK!  Kushi comes back and tells her she is eating clay.  She blames Kushi for eating the clay.She says she will put the clay back in Arnav's pot. 

Arnav is in his room working. Om Prakash comes in and tells him that Anjali says to place the lemon and chilies on the neem tree.  Kushi is walking and sees Arnav placing the chilies and lemon on the neem tree and he is talking,she remembers the conversation with Buaji that she thinks someone is doing Black Magic on her and that is why she is behaving this way.  She looks again at Arnav who is talking, he actually looks like he is chanting a spell, as he is hanging his lemon and chilies.  She gets nervous because he is watching her and is continuing his conversation with Aman as he is hanging the lemon.  She turns around.  She thinks he maybe the one who has placed the spell on her, Black Magic, and that is why she is feeling like this.  Needless to say, Kushi doesn't know that Arnav is on his Bluetooth talking with Aman.  Our Miss Kushi lets her zany mind go wild with thoughts.  This is why she sees him everywhere and he is always in her thoughts; she can't believe he would do this.  (Then don't,Kushi it is a ridiculous thought!)  She must stop this Black Magic at any cost as well as his chanting!  Om Prakash brings him juice and sets it on the table.  Kushi comes up with an idea.

She goes down to her handbag reaches in for something and a smile crosses her face.  She's got it!  She has prayed to DM for assistance.  Loved to see how this turns out for you Miss Kushi!  You crazy girl!

He is all set on his computer for his conference with skype and he has forgotten the file.  I guess DM is assisting Kushi.  She runs in mixes something in his juice and says this should stop you and is ready to leave but he is coming and so she hides behind the drapes.  He comes back and drinks the juice as he is reading his file.  He continues the skype with Aman but can't seem to finish a sentence without having to clear his throat.  Sorry, Aman, one second.  Kushi is in the background thanking DM and mimicking him and all smiles.  She has broken the spell of Black Magic in her mind.  Anjali comes in and asks him what is the matter, as she is rubbing his back.  Kushi all satisfied with her actions gives a smug look and leaves.

Kushi is packing up and behind her Anjali is pacing back and forth all worried over Chote.  She calls for Mami saying Chote has a throat ache.  Kushi is all smiles.Mami says someone must have cast an evil eye on him because your lemon and chilie didn't work.  Anjali says she herself asked him to hang the lemon chilie.  Kushi's eyes go wide!  Uh, oh!    Mami gives Anjali something for arnav to drink and Kushi says this means he wasn't doing BlacK Magic on me.  Kushi has to amend what she has done.  She tells Anjali she will bring the drink to Arnav. 

He is on the phone with Aman and sees on his computer something; his eyes change, someone is in trouble!  Kushi is scolding herself.  "Arnav Singh Raizada doing Black Magic?  I didn't think for two minutes, Kushi, I am so strange.  Should I tell him the truth and put my life in danger?"  She gently knocks on his door, hesistantly knowing death can be upon her at any minute.  He is fuming; we can see the old ASR again in his eyes.  No more pyaar just hate.  The door opens a little and she says "Arnavji, I, ah'"  He grabs her, "Shhh, quiet'" and shows her the computer video. Her eyes widen'

What kind of Black Magic is this?

Black Magic by Frank Sinatra

That old black magic has me in its spell,
that old black magic that you weave so well.
Those icy fingers up and down my spine,
That same old witchcraft when your eyes meet mine.
The same old tingle that I feel inside,
and then that elevator starts its ride,
And down and down I go,
round and round I go,
like a leaf that's caught in the tide.
I should stay away,
but what can I do?
I hear your name and I'm aflame,
Aflame with such a burning desire that only your kiss can put out the fire.
For you're the lover I have waited for,
the mate that fate had me created for.
And every time your lips meet mine, darling,
down and down I go, round and round I go,
In a spin, loving the spin I'm in,
under that old black magic called love.

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

oh those ears. we need something composed on them. usske baal, usska smile, uksske aankhe... usske kaan. girls, she's in red saree on monday. oh the madness inside me.

durga, jadoo was a lovely song. great suggestion for farm house. maybe someone will make it. i saw the original with bipasha and john a. the sequence was overtly sexual, predatory, very out there, but somehow not at all sexy. here with 3 by 2 "swimming pool," one length of poolside, a basic lounger, a wall, and two people fully clothed and covered, gah the heat.
yet a sort of innocence. how how how how?

and ami... keep them hands off those kaan. 😆 achhi bahu you are, remember? let bad old aunty indi do all the besharam work for you.

I'm sure Durgey can write a poem on his everything 😆 yes yes, waiting for monday, hope the weekend serves me well, really want to get to  her in red and him in  droolworthy new hair ishtyle, pop out ears and lovely black...yuuummmO!

Indi Di, i'll be nice and not promote you to aunty ji,  kaun, kaisen, kahe, which angle me look like acchi bahuria??? tells tells.  i'll print this post and show to my in-laws next time they're here 😆 till then my character remains dheela as ever, so get in line aunty ji!
BarunDiwani thumbnail
^^^Wow CYN, you're putting a lagger like myslelf to shame! back-to-back!!! NICE!
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

love it Durga, it fits heck of a lot better than the new version of Rabba ve they used, the lyrics didn't go with the beautiful scene, i felt they should've just gone with the good old origional "Rabba ve" maybe a really mellow version. But Jaadu hai would've made a nice closure to the diwali night "adhuri baat"

Hmm.. just butting into this convo. Durga, yes those words would have well suited the farmhouse scene. 
Ami, I am so with you on this. For one sec, I thought the convo is about hut scene and thought I loved what they used "Saiyya". But farmhouse.. yes.  that female high pitch Rabba ve for that once in the whole show/ Arshi scene, didn't at all suit  I was/ am literally haunted/ disappointed till date as to why of all the versions of Rabba ve, and all the astounding BG scores of IPK, they had to choose this one!! It  plainly floored some of the beauty of that scene! Edited by Horizon - 11 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 106

i love stick out ears.

(supriya, how's that for a short analysis. short, precise, deep, what say.)

Indi... that gels well for his admiration for Aamir khan!!:)
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

^^^Wow CYN, you're putting a lagger like myslelf to shame! back-to-back!!! NICE!

Yeah Ami , time to catch up.  Haven't had time like this for a very, very long time so I am just enjoying this.  I figured after I do 108 I can just sit back and read!!!