Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

After goin thro 26 pages of Celebration , Pictures nd all the emotions Arhi may hav gone thro with their Hug  (i swear i would hav gone mad if i read more on the HugπŸ˜†)

i hav finally done my edit on 100

here is the link : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/81281474

Hoe u guys lik the edit 😊 nd i hav replied to most of your thoughts nd reviews in the previous pages do check 😊

m havin a sad day...u knw the feeling...once u get so attached to a book or rather a character in the book...nd in the end of the 3rd series the author decides to end her story...it truly breaks your heartπŸ₯Ί...m goin thro tht right now 😭

πŸ˜†haha ---one more hug and our supi will be what??????? Who did this to you and who is the author and what book you are reading ????? I know I am asking so many questions but can I give you hugπŸ€— just tell me who broke your heart??Just give me the name πŸ˜‘

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 94 (maha)- 95

Arnav is on his way to  Naninital telling someone on the phone that he is "akela (alone)", little does he know the dupatta had done its job splendidly giving the two love birds to connect on a different level. When khushi's started to work for the RM, it's viewed as their symbolic union, so i'd like to think nainital  is their symbolic honeymoon..without the honey...but here will be plenty of romance and even  a mocked suhaag raat , and most importantly they'll come back  closer than ever like all honeymooners should.

Khushi comes to in true khushi style thinking the lights are off, till she feels the jhatka of Arnav's brakes. "Huh?" she rushes to get up "ouch"takes her a second, it all comes rushing back. "Kya?" hum..hum Laad governor ki gaadi mein?!...Hey Devi Maiya, aapko koi aur jagga nahi mili?"...no Khushi close Arnav, that the place you belong.

She does the first logical thing  and screams her lungs out for help, "Bachaao Bachaaao Bachhaooo!!!!"  she screams for Lavanya, for laad governor and Arnav hears the faint commotion but is distracted  by a phone calls, or driving.  Luckily for this stress eater, she packed some pakodas which she devours in while putting up with Arnav's honking "LG ki gaadi bhi unki tarah hai, jba dekho pe pee pen" she tries to scream for help again, this time he can't ignore it. he walks towards his trunk,  and hears her loud and clear...closing his eyes "UNBELIEVABLE man". he opens the trunk, and there she is his own Sanaka eating pakoda, in the back of his trunk. "What the f-" ...the funny music makes the scene even funnier

"aap na zyada vot the vot  the mat kijiye, hum aapko batate hai ki kya hua"
"Don't "vot the" at me too much, i'll explain what happened."
 She explains everything to him. Khushi learns a few things of her own, like La hasn't made it for the trip, and about the strike.

"Kya, how will get home?" Arnav tells her to sit in the car, she's surpirsed "what, you'll drop me home?"
 "aur nahi to kya tumhe beech sadak chhod ke (ofcourse what else will i do drop you off in the middle of the road?)..." as the words come out he must stop himself, flashes of him doing exactly that run by...Khushi's pain from that night is still there,  and he sees it, but she she also sees the guilt on his face and remains quiet. She could've easily rubbed it in his face. 

It's actually really sweet how she let him slide.  Then again, she did feel his presence that night outside the GH when he came to check up on her...It's possible she forgave him.  His voice mellows, "hurry up and sit in the the car, i don't have a lot of time, i'm already late because of you" She apologizes but he tells her to next time watch who she's making mistake with. "If i could see, why would i make the mistake?" with her response Khushi makes him realize that he should also be more understanding of her nature...he doesn't allow himself to dwelve, "Hurry up and sit in the car!"

Love how he opens the car door for her ASR ishstyle. A sign of respect to the girl who thinks she belongs back in the trunk.. Another sweet moment came when he sped up the car then slowed down seeing Khushi's fear. She knew he did it because he remembered, there was appreciation on her face.

All was going smoothly till the fuel light went off. after a "dammit" moment Arnav is puzzled "how's that possible? i just filled the tank this morning"...He should've known to look at the suddenly quiet passenger of his with her signature finger in mouth when she does something wrong. 

"gaadi mein petrol khatam to phir romance he romance" she wanted to make this a romantic trip for La, but as all journeys of  Arnavji are meant to be with her not La, she gets to enjoy all the romance coming her way. Amazing romance, though some of it disguised in lots of irritation, cute antics and some of it just plain simple gorgeous romance.

Sure enough, they find themselves strapped in the middle of the road. A very cute entertaining scene follows. She volunteers to push the car to the gas station, he tells her to quietly sit in the car and steer.  The scene is handled with a comic spin, but seems she maybe to pushing to push for a reason "vaise bhi aap behosh hue the, aap ko kamzori mehsoon ho rahi hogi" ...she is worried that he is still weak as he fainted just today. Ofcourse Arnav felt fine and was just taking his jacket off...he must be hot, the heat and. She tests his patience some more, telling him to go left when he's going right and vice versa, so he decides to fulfill her wish, "thoda sa hai na? to tum kar lo"  
elated she gets out of the car, mumbling "Jab shakar manna hai to takkat kahan se aayegi (If he's not allowed suger, where will he get the strenth)?"
When the car doesn't move an inch Arnav decided to go out and watch her pushing the car with all her might. He comes off irritated, but definetly lets out a vibe of amusement. 

DM is on a missiom  today, Khushi may have stolen the fuel but she certainly didn't flatten the tyre.  A few more funny dialogues follow when Khushi mistakes his talking  on the blue tooth to her.  La unintentially once again plays cupid  when she calls Arnav. La tells him to give Khushi the phone so he hand KHushi the bluetooth. Khushi doesn't know how to wear it and cant' hear anything so, he puts it on for her.  Its the way he puts it on that slows down the moment, and increases her heartbeat.  
Slowly, with his fingers, he moves her hair behind her ear and gently he attaches the device on her ear, all the while she not minding at all...even stealing  a long glance at him, attracting a quick glance from him too. 

Khushi's desires for him have awakened for him in the Kitchen today when he fainted, and the comfort level of his nearness seems to have gone up. 

Arnav has alway felt comfortable around her, enough to yell at her, become irritated with her and treat her like she is his own and he has the right to do things like putting her hair behind her ears. Something must be said of the increased  comfort level  on Khushi's side during this whole trip. She feels comfortable enough to chat away a like a chatter box, say and do whatever comes to her mind, make him stay at the dhaba with her OTT drama and just be totally Khushi around him. 

After a chat with La, Arvnav is ready to have his phone back but he hesitantly tells him she needs to call the GH to ask Payal to help La..."Hamaare ghar ka number..." but before she can give him the number, he dials it...yay he has the number memorized.

The fated streak continues after the battery dies and Arnav is unable to Aman the proper location. Arvav Singh Raizada tries hitchhiking while Khushi tries to use those pakodas to  get a ride. One pakoda for one kilometer...how many pakoda were in there? or better question how many were left after Khushi stress eating?

When the get nowhere Arnav get fed up and grab his things

"Arrey, why are you goind that way, Dehli is this way" she informs him.
"I"m getting late so i'm going to Nainital,  Agar tumhe mere saath chalna hai to teek varna mujhe koi faq nahi padta (if you want to come with, fine, otherwise it doesn't make a difference to me)...hmmm had she not followed him, wonder how long he would've been able to walk before regret would kick in and turning around for her...not long i imagine. But worried of her own well being, she did follow him,  tries to hide the fact. Her ego gets in her way too, she doesn't want to admit that she needs him. 

She doesn't know he can feel her.  "khushi kumaari gupta, i know you're behind me, you can come out from behind that tree" and had she not made a last minute move, he would've been right about the tree she was hiding behind. And thus began their walking journey. 

Just can't help compare this scene to a classic song featuring another all time fav couple of mine, "Ghazab ka hai din" from Quayamat se Quayamat Tak.  the resembalence is uncanny, Two lovers surrounded by forest trees with the sun ray being down on them, the girl in bit of a jhalli mood, having a little fun in the journey "Tum ho akele hum bhi akele maza aa raha hai",  and the man only worried about getting to their destination. Juhi's child like innocent behavior, esp in the end where she has messed with all of the marking Aamir made is totally a Khushi move.   Gul has a love for Salman Khan, maybe Aamir is in her list too, the scene has to be inspired from that song . Take a look if time permits, all i saw was Arnav and Khushi.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP4oMYkcQB8[/YOUTUBE]

Khushi continues to test his patience with her chatter box, as smitten as he with her child-like personality,  he reaches his breaking point. "ENOUGH!...chup ekdam chup" but his first warning doesn't stop her. "Five minutes, can you stay quiet for five-minutes? otherwise i'll cut half of you pay"

"Half?" she utters back, she starts walking and she controls her urge to talk by covering her mouth.

"Thank God chup  ho gayee, I think the salary threat worked" he even chukles with pride "we'll connect to the highway in just a bit"
No answer from behind? you can see the worry in his eyes as they move left to right in anticipation of her voice.  Just like Aamir in the song,  He turns around to the horror of no one being there. 

"Khushi? I don't believe this, i know you're behind me Khushi Kumarr Gupta, jaldi saamne aao, hurry up and come out! this is not funny"  His anxiety is so  perfectly depicted here by Sobti as he tries to maintain his cool for the girl that has a habit of  playing pranks on him.  "this is not funny" his clear stance on what she puts him through  when he has to worry about her safety, He'll say the same thing on the clifftop after the kidnap scene when he desperately wants a response from his unconscious Khushi...Its just now funny to him. 

"Khushi i'm  giving you a last chance, agar yeh tumhara sada hua mazak hai, to mein tumhari puri salary kaat loonga (if this is a stupid joke by you then i'll cut you full salary)" when the salary threat didn't work, he panics 

"Khushi?" he puts his bag down, the one that was so important to him for his conference. nothing is more important now than to see her safe in his "samne(front)" ..."Jaldi (fast)"

"khushi!"
"Khushi!"
"Khushi!"

Still no answer, the shivers are filld in his voice as he screams her name as loud as he can
"KHUSHI!!!"

"Ghazab ka hai din (its one heck of a day)" indeed!
He screams his name a few more times before his eyes for on a broke bangel, bright blue that would match well with the dress she was wearing. Hi picks it up  "Khushi?" immense fear  in his soft call. Brilliant voice modulations!

"KHUSHI!"..."kaha dhoondu usse dammit?(where should i look for her dammit?)"
Then the same voice he wanted to silence desperately a few moments ago become music to his ears.

"Arnavji!"
Immediate relief on his face, she asks what time it is and leaves Arnav totally baffled "What!" 
"If your 5 minutes are up i can tell you that i fell behind you"

How quickly he turns around, to finder her in a big hole, after his initial "angry" look, it changes to worry and care "Khushi tumhe chot to nahi lagi? (you're not hurt are you?). Only after a "no" gesture from her, he lets his anger out. "I've calling for you for so long! Couldn't you say anything sooner? looking for you like a crazy person and you!-"

she cuts him short "Arrey, if i would've answer then you would've taken half my salary na?" 
"I didn't tell you to stay quiet like this,  that even when you fall, you don't open your mouth! You're impossible Khushi Kumaari Gupta!"  she tells him next time to write down.
"Exactly, kyu ki tum mein to common sense hai nahi, jab chup rehna hota hai, tab bakwaas karti rehti ho, aur jab bolna chahiye, tab moo nahi kholti!"  i'm so glad for this dialogue, it shows just how much her "chupi" bothers him. telling her point blank, " you don't talk when you should" like during  teej, storage room, or the anniversary party.  Gotta love when the writers who sneak in details like that.

"niklo bahaar!"

she takes his "common sense and throws it back at him "acchha, if i could get out from here, why would i just sit here, that's common-sense too"
Soft tender music comes  and he extends his hand to her, after she rescues the pakoda container adding to ASR's irritation, she extends her hand, he pulls her up and she crashes into his soulder and she clings, like its a reflex. 

Yes, she was scared and she needed him. He is overwhelmed with her so close, gesturing for his protection. 

"hey, hey Rabba ve". Both feeling at home, not wanting to let go. He doesn't budge, she lifts her head up, 

Intense gaze from both, before she struggles to let go of his shoulder and stepback.

If the moment hadn't ended with Khushi noticing the mudd she got on his vest, wonder if Arnav would've started singing Aamir's lines

"Kya kahoon mera jo haal hai, raat din tumhara khayal hai"
"What shall i say what my situation is, night and day i think of you"

Ok so he wouldn't have sang it out loud, but maybe in his head? She pats down his vest to get it clean, this time, its her with full rights.  Now its off to their next destination..."the dhaba"

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

too HOT HOT HOT to handle!!!❀️❀️

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Like the connections ,yes this was their first SR as all the signs are indicating that.I don't know how many Pakodas were there in that pot which never finished.Love Arnav's reaction seeing her in the trunk and then when she was going to trunk to sit.He was such a gentleman to open the door for her lady.Awww….love it.At the top he does not want to leave her as the loop of leaving her after Janmashtami is closing here But beauty is she noticed that and above all she was concerned about his health.Both were taking care of each other like hubby and wify.His concerns about her fears were very much noticed by her.The whole scene of dragging car was hilarious.Signature ASR style to remove her strands and her Dhak Dhak.I really enjoyed his hovering over her while putting his coat on the other seat.😳

Both of them are reaching to next comfort level as he is showing patience with her silliness and she is ok with his anger.Hide ans seek game is so on just like in jungle and nice connection with the song.His panic state looking for her with million expressions in those couple of min was amazing just like always during Payesh wedding when he ran after ambulance,after pagphere, kidnapping and even Sheetal track driving car with Aarav, he is always there.Her CHUP kills him always as you mentioned all he scenes.😊😊

TRUE "Kya kahoon mera jo haal hai, raat din tumhara khayal hai"πŸ‘πŸΌ

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

😊Welcome back chahlov missed you a lot.Thnx for sharing he is looking awesome that was my wish to see him as ASR but nahhh😊
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Indi nd Arshi thank you both for the Hugs πŸ€— ( mine does end with a g πŸ˜Š)

its the 3rd book in the Shiva triology called Oath of Vayuputra's by Amish

Lord Shiva's beloved wife Sati dies a brutal death in his absence its heartbreakin...it really makes you cry whn u read it😭...i was so attached to wat Shiva nd Sati share...their love for each other is really beyond words to describe ❀️

i wish the author hadn killed her...off to read the remainin last few pages...i hope the rest isn so sad
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

in my head the whole day, this shot. had to play with it. couldn't think of anything to say, the visual seems to say all it has to.

This is cute Indi ans matches with your APPLE post πŸ˜† Thnx for sharingπŸ‘
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@Durga

@All
Thank you for the spontaneous reaction to the News Update. I got this idea yesterday and posted it immediately before it fizzled out of my mind. Had a couple of ideas during the previous thread too, but due to various reasons it got delayed and I too got diverted. So, this time I didn't want to delay again. Oh, I missed making these updates too. πŸ˜³ 

Also, thank you all for loving my earlier two poems, the Dhakka parody and RK movie based poem. πŸ˜Š Sorry for not being able to comment on your replies earlier.
@Arshi, about the RK poem, I couldn't send pm to anyone then, so you didn't get one. I'm glad you read it anyway, thanks. πŸ˜Š

Don't worry I know how to find you angel you know that.Can't miss you and chahlov as love poems and songs yes surprising for you but it is a reality.😊

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

So frustrating!!!!  My power cord on my computer is dying, dying, dying!!! So limited time on my computer.  I ordered another and it should be here tomorrow! YAY!!!! The other frustration I deleted all my messages from my inbox , computer illiterate, so please, please, send me ,PM, your latest work to me!!!  Love you all!

hello my friend not a problem I will send you.Good Luck with your computer.😊
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Episode 102

Dreams

A young girl dreams of being a bride. She used to dress up in her mother's drape.  She thought that when she fell in love the stars in the sky would sparkle more brightly.  She would see him everywhere and flowers would shower when he appears.  Her veil would be filled with stars and there would always be happiness and laughter all around.  But she doesn't want her dream to come true like this, under these circumstances.  She doesn't feel like that at all and she never felt like that about Shyam.

Payal says to Kushi, "you and your dreams."  She knows Kushi doesn't feel about Shyam in that way but where will she find such a fool to indulge her foolish dreams.  Will Shyam do that for her?  Is there anyone you know who will do that for you?  Kushi is in thought, Rabba Ve is playing in the background.  Yes, there is someone who moves her but he is her demon. 

She lies down and in her mind's eye she sees him as he is pounding the pulp out of the goon in Naintal.  She pictures him comforting her at the hospital, reaching out and placing his hand on her head.  Simultaneously, ASR is also laying in his bed thinking about her running to him at the hospital and hugging him, crying her heart out, revealing all her thoughts.  He sees her walking away from him and them sharing that brief moment of eye contact after he paid the bill.  He closes his eyes, he must get some sleep and just maybe in his slumber he will finally stop thinking about her.  Keep dreaming ASR because that won't ever happen!

Mami has dreams of her own.  She is interrupting Akash as he is reading the paper showing him pictures of some "Dreamgirls" for marriage.  He says, "Ma, please!" Mami wants to know why he is ignoring her.  She continues to show him pictures and he says he has told her that he doesn't want to get married atleast to those kinds of girls.  Her dreams are certainly not his dreams.

At the GH Kushi is getting ready for work and Buaji doesn't understand why she is going since her father is ill.  That is exactly why she is going she needs to make money for his treatment and medicines.  Payal is to take care of Babuji and she hands Kushi his cellular phone and tells her to come back soon.

Anjali tells Akash she knows what kind of girl he wants to marry.  He says he doesn't want a Miss Society type of girl but one who is good and straight forward, who takes care of everyone, who speaks nicely, and is just wonderful. A simple girl of his dreams and her name is Payal.  Anjali is so excited and tells him no one else then has the right to his heart since he has already decided.  He asks if he should tell her and she excitedly replies YES!

Kushi comes to the door and enters the RM.  Everyone is in the midst of cleaning for Diwali.  Achoo!  Both Kushi and ASR sneeze.  She sees someone sitting on the couch from behind and asks him why he is not working.  Doesn't he know who he is working for and if he sees him slouching on the job he will get his.  She says he can sense a lazy person in a minute.  He gets up and turns around, pulls down the scarf wrapped around his face and asks her, "Did you say something?"  Not in her dreams will she answer him, she runs away.

Anjali sees Kushi running away from him and asks him what did he say to her now?  She is so happy he is there running the cleaning.  He sneezes again.  Funny for such a strong, angry young man he has a lot of physical ailments and weaknesses, diabetes and allergies- strange. (Arshi you can figure that out for me, okay?)

She is still running away from him, I think maybe she is feeling strange about what happened between them at the hospital.  She turns and come face to eyes with him (he is still got the hanky over his face).  They are just staring at each other, she looks away, obviously uncomfortable.  She wouldn't dream of talking with him right now.  Thank God the phone rings and it is Buaji reminding her of the festival and to bring home sweets, lamps and silver, (oh but what can they do since they can't afford silver)? She turns their eyes meet, he walks over, she is still on the phone, and he comes in front of her and asks how her father is through the hanky.  She asks what?  He pulls the hanky down and asks how her father is.  She says in a quiet voice he is fine, he is at home.  For the two of them this seems like a poignant moment, one of caring for the other with concern.  It was sweet.  He leaves and Buaji calls Kushi Sanka Devi and hangs up.  He turns and looks at her again and she hangs up the phone and meets his eyes.  There is a bit of awkwardness, like teenage courtship when I was growing up, a little embarrassed, but you care and want to talk to each other but just can't because you are tongue tied.  She turns and walks away.

At the GH Payal is preparing the curry and Akash is standing outside her window and they both see each other.  For a moment you can see some excitement in Payal's eyes but then she remembers Mami's words and she turns away.  Akash is upset.

Back at the RM Lavanya brings the "chicken curry" embroidered pillow that Payal helped her with; Anjali grabs it saying it matches the dcor in Akash's room.  How sweet!  Kushi takes a newspaper out of her bag looking for an advertisement.  She walks with the paper in her hands and knocks over a vase breaking it.  He comes over looking at the broken vase.  Anjali comes and asks what happened to the vase.  Isn't it your favorite vase, Chote, she asks him.  Kushi is saddened and she is about to confess when he says he broke it.  She looks at him and him at her and he says it wasn't so good. So you broke it? Anjali asks.  He sighs and tells Om Prakash to clean it up.  She must be in a dream what is he doing?

OM prakash is going to the jewelry store and Anjali wants to kniow if Kushi wants anything.  Mami says how can a poor girl celebrate the Festival of Wealth?  Dream on.  Kushi says she doesn't want anything from the jewelry store but if he has a chance please bring her twenty packets of Miss Chamko detergent.  Only Miss Chamko, she hands him the money.  ASR hears.  Kushi explains to Anjali and Lavanya that in the advertisemwnt you can win a silver coin in the packet of Miss Chamko detergent.  Lavanya asks what happens if it's not there.  Kushi says then no problem we have detergent for a year.  ASR is listening. Kushi can dream!  Kushi asks La to come with her she will teach her how to draw a Rangoli.  He sits and has a cup of coffee. (WIWY!!!!)

Our next scene shows Mami trying on her wealth, jewelry, and Kushi is opening her packets of detergents. One by one, she puts her hand into the soapy powder looking for a silver coin and everytime her dream is shattered.  She prays to the Goddess before each one. The last packet is in front of her.  Please let her dream come true!  She says she can't open the packet and hands it to Lavanya.  La says come on Chamkilli, you can do it.  Be brave, open it.  Mami sees that the packet is torn ans says another nasty remark to Kushi.Anjali says to Kushi why does she worry she is there for her and she will get her more packets if necessary.  Anjali is like her fairy godmother at times.  Kushi says "No Anjali if this packet is my fate then so be it." She prays to be saved from disgrace. OH!  What happened? They ask did you get your one silver coin? No!  Two!

Kushi is so excited and jumping up and down and he is just watching. He thinks about his good deed.  He opened the packet when nobody was around and placed the coins in the packet and then told Om Prakash not to say anything.  How wonderful to see her jumping for joy with a smile on her face.

How wonderful to watch him making her dream come true!

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 99

Babuji is still trying to say something then the doctor comes and checks and Shyam is all nervous. The doc says he is paralysed because he had a silent stroke (I am guessing it was due to the sudden loss of oxygen when shyam was messing with the oxygen tank) and won't be able to speak. Khushi is sad and crying and goes out and everyone goes out the room as well.

Akash says that shashi is not well to Anjali. Akash and Anjali decide to go and see them in the hospital. Then Mami comes and talks sarcastically about Khushi saying she worked here for money and tells Akash not to go to the hospital.

Khushi is crying walking in the lobby. Shyam pretends to pray in front of DM placing his hand on a diya and burning himself and taking sympathy from Khushi about Babuji' Khushi gets a bandage from nowhere (well they are in a hospital'she might have asked a nurse) and ties it on the hand and Shyam is looking creepily at her. (why didn't he just burn his hand badly instead, would have served him right.)

Back at the RM, Mami is still talking about Khushi as a low class servant and Anjali says not to talk like that. She tells Akash has changed and is angry about Akash lifting Payal. Anjali tells Nani that she is going to the hospital. Nani comes to shut Mami up' Mami calls her a servant union leader. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Nani reminds Mami that she was also low class (you go nani!!!). Arnav comes and asks what happened to mami (why does he appear after something happens to mami'I guess her loud voice ruins his peace)' Anjali asks Arnav when did he come back because she had no idea he came back. Anjali tells that Khushi's dad has a heart attack and he is not well. Arnav is shocked. He remembers kicking Khushi out of the car. He appears guilty and all concerned (As he should be) right you are, he was just too nasty and totally blwo hot blow cold through the almost nainital trip.

At the  hospital, it is shown that  everyone is consoling each other and remembering Devi Maiyya, Shyam leaves (I swear he rolled his eyes'.i bet he is thinking they are being over dramatic) Shyam goes out to Mausa ji ,he is talking some things to him now (I had to skip it).. he is telling him that he will marry Khushi' shashi is crying and staring angrily and helplessly. Shyam leaves the room and now is walking right in front of Anjali and Akash' they dont see him as usual and he suddenly turns away.. they pass by Shyam with his back turned. They proceed towards the ICU. (what is this Hit and miss number 5). Shyam mutters that the whole Raizada family will come to the hospital now and says he will come back only when the Raizadas go from here.

Akash gives some food to Payal' Anjali consoles Khushi's mom and says we are meeting for the first time but in this situation. Anjali consoles Khushi too and tries to give them. Buaji is crying and everyone is crying.

She is goes out now thinking about what Anjali said that she has to give her family himmat  and sits in the room, asking for strength from DM and Wind Blows And HER ARNAV RADAR Went Off And She lifts her head up only to See Arnav !!!!!!!!!!!!

Arnav and Khushi staring and staring' Khushi gets up and Arnav says Khushi and she walks towards him and runs and cries' and BAM she hugs him'RABBA VEY, with spinning camera action' she says she cannot show Himmat anymore , she already has lost her dad once , cannot lost another one' (when she was saying that'I was in tears') she is completely broken and he lifts his hand to hug her but stops and  hesitates'He is holding back from the all his strength' she is still hugging and crying and it ends with RABBA VEY

Lovely filled with your responses .Arnav Radar loved it but agreed he did terrible with Khushi during Nainital trip .Slouchy Scorpion is way too much and needs some serious punishment.Lobe Naniji and she really takes goo dcare of MamiπŸ˜† Babuji's pain was too much to watch.Last scene was awesome first memorable hug.πŸ‘πŸΌ Lovely jif😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

The convo on Khushi's all baring mehendi outfit got me thinking. Arnav had no objection to her non-existent choli but could not see her dori open. so he called her aside and tied it for her. It was as if the untied dori was immodest, not the outfit as a whole.  On normal days the way Khushi hung her dupatta round her neck hardly served the purpose of covering her chest. Though that is what the purpose of wearing a dupatta is supposed to be. Contradiction in portrayl of character? Cinematic licence?

In the real India too,I think, the dupatta is more a symbol of modesty, than modesty itself. It might or might not cover the female body. There is no doubt that in urban areas it is merely a fashion accessory. But even in rural areas, it is much the same, just a symbol of the feminine. In the villages of Rajasthan, women cover their head with veils upto their chin, but their chest is not covered by dupatta, and therefore exposed. In Punjab too the stress is more on covering the head than the torso. In rural Bengal women wear saris minus the blouses.Most tribal women in India do the same, leaving their shoulders bare. The saris of women labourers are short exposing their legs. Makes you wonder. What is modesty really?

Agreed with you Dupatta is a symbol of modesty and these days its just a fashion but still part of our dress thank God .Yes Sarees with half waist ,Dupatta without covering torso has no meaning but what say who is responsible for that???????