shruti999 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Posting it for all those yashasri fans who think yashasri is being cheated by SWJ and now bored of the show wants to leave the show! Here comes a clear answer.. now please dont cry unnecessrily on her behalf blaming SWJ and enjoy what she is also enjoying...  "SANSKAAR"!!

Ansu Baa played a brilliant game by challenging Bhoomi to nine tests before accepting her as the bahu of the Vaishnav family. So far, we've seen Bhoomi struggle at the very beginning of the agnipariksha, much to Ansu Baa and Hasmukh's glee. Andu Baa has also promised Bharti that at the end of the challenge, she would be married to Kishan. But what does Bharti think of this whole situation?

We asked Yashashree, who plays Bharti, and she had this to say- 'Bharti doesn't really know what is happening with her. She respects Ansu Baa, but is worried and confused as this challenge is getting Bhoomi closer to most of the family members. They all have forgotten Bharti completely and that hurts!'

But isn't it a little selfish of Bharti to hope that Kishan's marriage to Bhoomi fails? Yashashree doesn't agree with this, and adds, 'She just knows that she loves Kishan and she doesn't like the way he is attached to Bhoomi. She herself has faced two 'almost marriages', so is now waiting for what was promised to her. She doesn't think of it as breaking someone's relationship.'

Well, that seems like a valid argument from Bharti's point of view. But what does Yashashree think of this new shade of her character? 'I Love it!' is her emphatic reply, which leaves us surprised. She continues, 'I believe everyone of us has gone through a heartbreak in our life, so playing out that jealousy, that pain and that innocent but obsessive love is wonderful. I am really enjoying it!'

So Yashashree seems to be really convinced about Bharti's stand against Bhoomi, and promises that this track will have loads of interesting developments ahead. Who do you think is a better partner for Kishan? Tell us in the comments section below!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for posting this
i think Bharti is slowly changing...she doesnt likes JayMi together and is jealous of them ...wlets see if she totally turns grey ...and will create more troubles for JayMi 😡😡i hope every villain in the house brings JayMi more closer😳

JayMi are soulmates ❤️its the testing time of their love 😃 and i am sure JayMi will win this test with flying colours ...nobody can separate them😃
Edited by sita11 - 11 years ago
Miss.Wahian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing😊 n thanks for ur concern too😆

But, Cn U gv direct link of dis interview, so I can trust U, dat whtver U say is true n she is happy n enjying alot😆 Btw, if she is happy then we r also happy😊
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yeahhh when YASHSHRI IS HAPPY doing the show...her fans shd not be so worried for her...i am glad Yashshri cleared this out ...
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@MODs - Thought the topic is informative, once agin this member is taunting Yashashri's fans and this time for not wanting to watch as boring show...Please address this!...

@Shrutti - You just proved that you are only out to get one fans group...Using our words against us...You could have posted the written update without taunting...Thanks for the effort anyway...

Rahin baat Yashashri ki, she doing the best with what she has got...So let's not bring what SWJ did into this...

Yashashri is an actor and she is working...So if she has to play a innocent / obsessive  character, as Yashashri put it...As an actor she exploring grey shades...

If you like the drama watch the show...
JaiMi are married they will not be broken...

But don't make topic besed on rediculing us or bashing YM...
Have a great weekend 😊
The_May_Rose thumbnail
@All - YM fans are have been taunted with haveing a 'Mob mentality'...Just looks at who is tagetting us and who instigates fights on this forum...When we retaliate or object, we are at fault?

This recent topic is prime example...If you can't like somone or a group, atleast leave them alone...
Miss.Wahian thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti999

yes i believe JaiMi will always be together but i posted this interview to wipe out the mob mentality people adopt on forums.. one person says yashasri is being trapped and not liking the show and all others support without thinking if thats what yashasri also feels!!  This creats such high negativity on forum and amongst the members.

i see people planing for yashahri future even saying yashashri is being cheated and she want to get out of the show and blah blah but the truth is the actor is very much enjoying her track and obviously she already knew how the track will shape up for her. then why to abuse SWJ or others... I really hate this mob mentality. one should use his/her brains and think that most probably an actor is always told what lies in the role and future tracks!!  
Irony is i know they will still fight for some reason or other saying i am only wrong... Hope atleast they will enjoy yashahri's track now believeing in her and support her decisions like true fans... such is life's diary 🥳

@Bold- with all respect to ur opinion😆 We hv used our brain😆...btw, if u know wht is happening with yashu same happen with Angad Hasijha, PH of Savitri promised him lead role but actualy his role was nothing in the serial, so the actor left dat show in just 3 moths...I think, dis is enough to prove in dis industry, it is not neccessary, whtver told to actor abt his role should be same!!
Miss.Wahian thumbnail
btw, I'm still waiting for the link...R u posting it na???😆
The_May_Rose thumbnail
@Sita11 - Once again taunting...None of us are crying for Yashashri and why are people so concerned with what we think of SWJ?...How does that affect any of you?...SWJ herself has interected with fans...We have seen her views first hand...Don't target us this way and blame us for troubles on this forum...

Now YM is saying her character is complex...I am sure no body here really cares, if Bharti is just going through a emotional turmoil...People will just bash her for the sake of the leads and label her as a vamp...Even when Ketki and other villians are present...

You are part of DT...A Coolbie...You should know better than to be so partial and support negativity...

When it suits people they dismiss YM's role, when suits people they bash her character, when it suits people they taunt her fans...You even have a problem if we stop commenting on this forum...

We left the convesation and people here drag us back...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 11 years ago
shruti999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

@All - YM fans are have been taunted with haveing a 'Mob mentality'...Just looks at who is tagetting us and who instigates fights on this forum...When we retaliate or object, we are at fault?

This recent topic is prime example...If you can't like somone or a group, atleast leave them alone...

Ha ha ha.. for heavens sake once get out of your self ego and try to understand what i meant with Mob Mentality here. I have nothing personal against you or your fan group.. Am just talking about a behaviour pattern which in true sense is what you people where doing. There was a huge argument bashing and calling names in shadow of yashashri's plight of being cheated by SWJ.. Now if things are clear obviously i would like to make everyone understand not to act like folk of sheep and use brains before you agree or disagree to other opinions.. not a single fan said that yashahri might be happy doing the role and all started bashing whomever they could.. thats what i call a Mob Mentality.. its not taunting.. its a suggession for better future discussions on this forum.

Anyways.. i hope am talking to a wise and receptive person.. Else sorry to hurt your most prestigious Ego 🥳