Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki
Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

India-Forums

yashasri's new interview!!

shruti999 Senior Member
shruti999
shruti999

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged

Posting it for all those yashasri fans who think yashasri is being cheated by SWJ and now bored of the show wants to leave the show! Here comes a clear answer.. now please dont cry unnecessrily on her behalf blaming SWJ and enjoy what she is also enjoying...  "SANSKAAR"!!

Ansu Baa played a brilliant game by challenging Bhoomi to nine tests before accepting her as the bahu of the Vaishnav family. So far, we've seen Bhoomi struggle at the very beginning of the agnipariksha, much to Ansu Baa and Hasmukh's glee. Andu Baa has also promised Bharti that at the end of the challenge, she would be married to Kishan. But what does Bharti think of this whole situation?

We asked Yashashree, who plays Bharti, and she had this to say- 'Bharti doesn't really know what is happening with her. She respects Ansu Baa, but is worried and confused as this challenge is getting Bhoomi closer to most of the family members. They all have forgotten Bharti completely and that hurts!'

But isn't it a little selfish of Bharti to hope that Kishan's marriage to Bhoomi fails? Yashashree doesn't agree with this, and adds, 'She just knows that she loves Kishan and she doesn't like the way he is attached to Bhoomi. She herself has faced two 'almost marriages', so is now waiting for what was promised to her. She doesn't think of it as breaking someone's relationship.'

Well, that seems like a valid argument from Bharti's point of view. But what does Yashashree think of this new shade of her character? 'I Love it!' is her emphatic reply, which leaves us surprised. She continues, 'I believe everyone of us has gone through a heartbreak in our life, so playing out that jealousy, that pain and that innocent but obsessive love is wonderful. I am really enjoying it!'

So Yashashree seems to be really convinced about Bharti's stand against Bhoomi, and promises that this track will have loads of interesting developments ahead. Who do you think is a better partner for Kishan? Tell us in the comments section below!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nature2

sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
thanks for posting this
i think Bharti is slowly changing...she doesnt likes JayMi together and is jealous of them Ouch...wlets see if she totally turns grey ...and will create more troubles for JayMi AngryAngryi hope every villain in the house brings JayMi more closerEmbarrassed

JayMi are soulmates Heartits the testing time of their love Big smile and i am sure JayMi will win this test with flying colours ...nobody can separate themBig smile

Edited by sita11 - 13 April 2013 at 4:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amandajoy33N.bhavnaSRKLuvr

Miss.Wahian IF-Dazzler
Miss.Wahian
Miss.Wahian

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
thanks for sharingSmile n thanks for ur concern tooLOL

But, Cn U gv direct link of dis interview, so I can trust U, dat whtver U say is true n she is happy n enjying alotLOL Btw, if she is happy then we r also happySmile

kp_yasharan

sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
yeahhh when YASHSHRI IS HAPPY doing the show...her fans shd not be so worried for her...i am glad Yashshri cleared this out ...
The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged

@MODs - Thought the topic is informative, once agin this member is taunting Yashashri's fans and this time for not wanting to watch as boring show...Please address this!...

@Shrutti - You just proved that you are only out to get one fans group...Using our words against us...You could have posted the written update without taunting...Thanks for the effort anyway...

Rahin baat Yashashri ki, she doing the best with what she has got...So let's not bring what SWJ did into this...

Yashashri is an actor and she is working...So if she has to play a innocent / obsessive  character, as Yashashri put it...As an actor she exploring grey shades...

If you like the drama watch the show...
JaiMi are married they will not be broken...

But don't make topic besed on rediculing us or bashing YM...
Have a great weekend Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kp_yasharan-pranjal-Miss.WahianDiehardYMfan_CutieCute_

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
@All - YM fans are have been taunted with haveing a 'Mob mentality'...Just looks at who is tagetting us and who instigates fights on this forum...When we retaliate or object, we are at fault?

This recent topic is prime example...If you can't like somone or a group, atleast leave them alone...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kp_yasharan-pranjal-Miss.Wahian_CutieCute_

Miss.Wahian IF-Dazzler
Miss.Wahian
Miss.Wahian

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti999

yes i believe JaiMi will always be together but i posted this interview to wipe out the mob mentality people adopt on forums.. one person says yashasri is being trapped and not liking the show and all others support without thinking if thats what yashasri also feels!!  This creats such high negativity on forum and amongst the members.

i see people planing for yashahri future even saying yashashri is being cheated and she want to get out of the show and blah blah but the truth is the actor is very much enjoying her track and obviously she already knew how the track will shape up for her. then why to abuse SWJ or others... I really hate this mob mentality. one should use his/her brains and think that most probably an actor is always told what lies in the role and future tracks!!  
Irony is i know they will still fight for some reason or other saying i am only wrong... Hope atleast they will enjoy yashahri's track now believeing in her and support her decisions like true fans... such is life's diary Party
@Bold- with all respect to ur opinionLOL We hv used our brainLOL...btw, if u know wht is happening with yashu same happen with Angad Hasijha, PH of Savitri promised him lead role but actualy his role was nothing in the serial, so the actor left dat show in just 3 moths...I think, dis is enough to prove in dis industry, it is not neccessary, whtver told to actor abt his role should be same!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kp_yasharan_CutieCute_

Miss.Wahian IF-Dazzler
Miss.Wahian
Miss.Wahian

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged
btw, I'm still waiting for the link...R u posting it na???LOL

kp_yasharan

Go to top