What happens to the marks?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

smallwonder

IF-Veteran Member

smallwonder

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Week after week they keep giving marks on the acts, but whatever happens to the marks Confused I mean, do they even matter?Tongue As it is, everyone keeps getting 8,9 or 10LOL This is such a fun show, I dont think it even matters to anyone who wins and all Embarrassed After all, one season ends, the new one will start LOL I just love this show Embarrassed

Edited by smallwonder - 13 April 2013 at 4:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_c

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What happens to the marks?" in Kahani Comedy Circus Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

srk0222

srk0222

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 3:02am | IP Logged
LOL True. But I Guess Just Before Semi-Finals All These Marks Are Put Together And Finalists Are Chosen. But We All Know KAPIL Or KRUSHNA-SUDESH Are Gonna Win. Wink LOL

It All Matters On Good Performances And Scripts Smile
Tongue

enlightenme

enlightenme

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
please if anyone can help. How much did krishna and sudesh score this weekend. I couldn't watch the end.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.