India-Forums

What happens to the marks?

smallwonder IF-Veteran Member
smallwonder
smallwonder

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Week after week they keep giving marks on the acts, but whatever happens to the marks Confused I mean, do they even matter?Tongue As it is, everyone keeps getting 8,9 or 10LOL This is such a fun show, I dont think it even matters to anyone who wins and all Embarrassed After all, one season ends, the new one will start LOL I just love this show Embarrassed

Edited by smallwonder - 13 April 2013 at 4:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_c

srk0222 Newbie
srk0222
srk0222

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 3:02am | IP Logged
LOL True. But I Guess Just Before Semi-Finals All These Marks Are Put Together And Finalists Are Chosen. But We All Know KAPIL Or KRUSHNA-SUDESH Are Gonna Win. Wink LOL

It All Matters On Good Performances And Scripts Smile
Tongue
enlightenme Senior Member
enlightenme
enlightenme

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
please if anyone can help. How much did krishna and sudesh score this weekend. I couldn't watch the end.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index