Hitler Didi

Satyamev Jayate !!!!!!

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
A salute to indira sharma and to Rati Di for playing this character with so much perfection . I am proud that i am a fan of indira sharma .Very less people exist like her on earth .  Who before their happiness...keeps the nations happiness...nations well being .
The fight for truth and against wrong is never easy...but with what strength indira did it...it was commendable . Stoping indira from fighting against a person who is involve in human trafficking of girls is equal to kidnapping a soldiers family...and telling him to back off ...else the family will be killed . I can bet a true soldier at that time will select the nation over its family...nations security over the family security . And that will not be because he doesn't love his family...his family is more than his life for him...but he can give everything to nation . He will cry whole life for what happened with the family but will not back off at any cost . The proud i felt when indira said "Haan "...no one standing their could understand her inner feelings at that time . She was dying with the fear of loosing her daughter . But stilll...she was ready for things . She said that her daughter is more than her life...but exposing rajrani is much more important .She will actually die with guilt if anything happened to her kid...will blame herself for rest of life...but she can't leave a monster to save her daughter .  Exposing a person who has turned so many life's to hell ...is much much important . I am proud she was able to save the 15 girls at least from going in that hell...and i know for indu also she will try her best . She did tried ...it was just  she din't realize that her daughter was taken out from the car . Her feelings...her troubles...everything is perfectly emoted by Rati Pandey . A gem she is . All the best to indira...stop your husband from saving that monster...expose that person...i am with you...Truth always Wins...

Satyamev Jayate
You are Rght...and you will win...ofcourse the path is not gonna easy...i can't even say that you will emerge as a winner if indu die..or anything happened to her ...because i know what will you went through...but please never leave this path...
As we express our gratitude towards our country...We must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words...but to live by them .

Rati di - your flexibility...your dedication to work...your passion ...your confidence...your talent...your adaptability...your commitment to work... ...make everything so real...get us completely involved ...stick to screens ...you are unbeatable . You Rock . Keep Shining . ❤️
Edited by Surbhi123 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
beautiful post Sur... agree with you.

No one can understand Indira... she is really mahaan who serves her country and people without caring for her life... she puts her adarsh before anything else and i am glad after 8 years also she stood for her adarsh without hesitation

I salute to Indira Sharma, Satyamev Jayate 👏
Edited by -PD- - 11 years ago
.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful post Sur! Res for now will come back and write more

I salute Indira Sharma  and Rati Pandey our perfectionist <3 she has been brilliant this week as always ! 
Edited by likaboss - 11 years ago
Rasha4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
a perfect title...n a perfect post

Indira at d end of d day chose to not to save her daughter only but to save 15 girls along with her...it was huge deed on her part..but indu was left out unfortunately ...dat doesnt means she doesnt loves her daughter...we all know coz of indu she dint undergo treatment...i m glad she dint succumb to fear...she raised her voice to punish d evil...a salute to her..n thanks to HD cvs for bringing such crimes in limelight as it happens in reality too..but d writers dont know how to handle such cases...arent those girls bayan enough..den why those reporters are not taking that into account..n y dint rishi make a copy of that chip when it was wid him..n suppose he had made den y not tell indira abt it...y n how he tolerated those remarks on indira by those media persons..she returned after 8 yrs to get dis in return..great!!Edited by Rasha4eva - 11 years ago
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Was waiting for your post surbhi..indira was,is and always will remain a gem..am proud of her and am sure that nothing will happen to indu...wonderful post dear...
Love u...
Tc
RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great post and yes without question Rati Pandey has prove yet that she is  indeed the best actress out there . I hope she wins another award for Indira Sharma this year . 

Rati Di this week you were outstanding and  mindblowing yaar 👏
Thank you Di for sharing your god given gift with ur fans 
God bless you baby 
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful post Surbhi...U gave words to wht every Indira fan is feeling!
U have Written Exactly / Similarly wht all of us. RP fans are feeling with this Track!!

Yes...Big Salute to Indira!!! and Salute to Rati Pandey for it too!
Indira is like a soldier Fighting from within the country for the sake for Country & its Betterment!
She might not be Perfectly right in choosing ways...But the Path is Right and for the Good!!!
We had seen Indira alwys stand Strong against Wrong/Bad and Fight for the Truth, No matter any support present or not. Here the Present Situation is the most Difficult for her, Where she is totally alone and sply whn her own Daughter is at Risk! Yet she is Fighting though breaking deep in fear of wht might happen to her daughter...all this Why? To save Many Daughters of this country!!! To save many further lives frm being Destroyed by such bad person like - Rajrani. Restoring Indu to safety is not just her aim here, But to ensure safety of all other girls too By closing the chapter of the person who is involved in such trafficking of girls! She is Mahaan in her own way to stand strong for her Principles, But mind it she isnt doing all this to get the title of Mahaan nor to get publicity or fame! Wht Happen in previous episodes clearly shows her Motto and wht she wanted. She wanted to save all other girls too along with Indu, But by mistake Indu was left out. In situations like tht mistakes do happen! Expecting No mistakes frm her side would be Overexpectations!!! But does this make her a bad mother? Just coz she thought of other daughters too! No..A Big No!!! 

If 1 couldnt see how she broke down whn she realised tht Indu wasnt in the car, her pain, confusion and helplessness later on,...thn they just cant call her a Bad mother!!! Finger's are raised on her being Women too! Ohh really...Why is she doing all this...For Girls lives and yet ppl point fingers! Just think abt those Girls, wht they gothrough whn trapped like this and thrown into tht dirty world! Indira here is trying to save other girls/daughters who might be trapped like this by getting Rajrani arrested!!! Ppl shd salute her that for the sake of Many daughters life she was ready to risk her daughters life too. she doesnt have total right on Indu's life. But here she is looking for many other girls life while determined to get Indu safely too. And was tht moment easy for her whn she told Haan. No...She was just soo broken with tht thought...But still she was ready to go to remove such Evil person frm the society! Mind it here, she isnt saying tht she is ok or doesnt care with her daughters death, But she meant to say tht She will expose Rajrani's truth to the world so tht futher girls arent trapped and if this risks her daughter even then she would go for it But having said tht too she was Determined to save her Daughter someway and not just leave it!. Whn fighting for A Big Noble cause...many things make a person Weak, and pull them back, sply Family and its safety! Ahhh Fighting for the country's Girls/Daughters Good> Bad mother n Bad wife are the titles given here!!! It Happened in our country's History too!Just remembering her Last days of BT phase when she dint prefer to undergo any treatment to cure her Illness coz it might harm her Child in her womb! There she prefered to Die but tried to keep her Child safe, then trying to save herself with Treatment which would have caused effects on her child! There too her Child was More Important then her Life & here too! Ppl shd Listen to her Words & understand what she is going through.

Ahh,,,But here i would also like to mention tht the Writing is very Bad!
In all this Issues -their dealing isnt proper. Somethings are looking Quite silly!
Sply Police aren't arresting evn after showing the video. If rajrani was soo powerful n paunchi hui cheez thn wht stops her/him frm getting the chip frm Indira, why this Villangiri of wanting the Heroine to come n hand over to him/her just to put down her. And thn Indira's dealing too, she could save a copy n very well hand the original chip to Rajrani which she could present later after rescuing Indu with full precautions n gaurante...give n take! Another in tht whole fasico arent the girls whom Indira rescued enough proof to get Rajrani arrested, those girls can say to police as well as court tht it was Rajrani who kidnapped thm n was selling thm to some dealer and later tht video could hv been given as strong evidence! Anywys...i Hope Indira saves Indu!

And regd "Rati Pandey" 's performance. As usual she Nailed it perfectly!
Previous 2- 3 episodes were Remarkable! Rati Pandey was absolutely Brilliant each second!
Each second of Indira's portrayal was Excellent.The way her Expressions change gradually is Superb. Every slightest change of emotion tht a character feels or goes through is clearly seen n felt. Be it Pain, helplessness, confusion, dilemma, anger, determination, breakdown anything...She makes it soo natural and real tht the flow of cirumstances directly touches our heart. The Emotions tht she plays there...starts running in us too...RP is really the Finest Actress! HATS off to her. God Bless RP.

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 11 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
wow Sur just the title said it all 👏

Satyamev Jayate 😊

Indira always stood for truth and relationships didnot weaken her to fullfil her duties or stand for the truth... she will not bow down infront of people like rajrani who has more power (even political and police support), she stood her ground infront of him.

I can proudly say HD is really a different show with some beautiful tracks (one of them is the present track) which gave Rati many ways to perform and she nailed it 👏

....Diya.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Surabhi...👏👏 beautiful post .
hats off Indira Sharma...

I LUV U RATI DI ❤️
Edited by ....Diya.... - 11 years ago
kala_0112 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome post 
really hatsoff to indira sharma