Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

love_karanabha

IF-Addictz

love_karanabha

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

We are doing a very good job in Hum Aapke Hai In Laws - Pooja Pihal

Pooja Pihal

Pooja Pihal is happy with the way her SAB TV show Hum Aapke Hai In Laws is shaping up. "We all are working very hard but it is disappointing that the desired TRPs are not coming."

However, she does not know the reason for the same. "I just hope that they increase in the coming weeks."

Since the concept of the show is about a couple (Karan V Grover and her) caught between making their respective parents and in laws happy, we ask her would she want her future husband to face the same situation. She smiles and says, "I will try to help him, but this happens with all men."

Talking about her character Pooja says, "I am quite enjoying Damini's constant refrain of 'Oh Ho Ho' which I say every time I react to anything."

Pooja who has done negative leads (Pavitra Rishta and Beend Banoongaa Ghodi Chadhunga) before graduating to the main lead says that doing a positive role is a cake walk compared to playing a vamp for it is very difficult to be what you are not.

"And I feel that most people in the world are good, and the bad ones are few and between."

Here she accepted that first she was hesitant that if people will accept her in a positive avatar, "but what works in favour of this Miloni Pictures' venture is that it is a comedy."

"With the genre being different, I was sure that the audiences will accept me. I am already getting lot of positive feedback," she adds.

Pooja also has had her share of bad fan experiences when she was playing negative roles. "Once at an awards function, an aunty caught hold of me and said you are nice girl, yet why do you trouble Archana (Pavitra Ristha) so much. I just told her that aunty I am not hurting anybody in real life. I am actress and am just doing my job playing Shavani."

Looking ahead Pooja would not mind doing a dukhiyari (sad) bahu in daily soaps as well. "But the character has to have other shades as well besides just weeping."

In closing, we ask her if she is worried that low ratings might force the channel to take Hum Aapke Hai In Laws off air and she says, "I seldom get scared of anything. After watching the episodes we do feel that we are doing a very good job," the actress ends.

Edited by love_karanabha - 12 April 2013 at 11:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishta06rubyskkarsuh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Interview" in Hum Aapke Hai In-Laws forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rubysk

IF-Rockerz

rubysk

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
T4s...

anaghakaran

IF-Dazzler

anaghakaran

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
hmm its really a bad thing dat hahil does not get gud trp's till date..i think it will increase soon..

love_karanabha

IF-Addictz

love_karanabha

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Lets see if it will increase or not for karan

anaghakaran

IF-Dazzler

anaghakaran

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
well we all r hoping to see hahil getting better trps..

karsuh

IF-Sizzlerz

karsuh

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Jesh Smile I hope that the shows does well and both Karan and Pooja are really working really hard for the show to succeed Wink

love_karanabha

IF-Addictz

love_karanabha

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manvi.sharma1

thanks

Big smile

karsuh

IF-Sizzlerz

karsuh

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Karan's show must do well Wink and i hope that it will work Big smile