Poll

What's Beera's story??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Beera is Baddy or he has turned over a new leaf as he loves Nanhi?  Vote and state your best guess.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sona02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i don't trust beera from start...who burn his fav bike just for not starting he can do every thing...he just want to take revenge...
--QueenBitch-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
dont know still confused .. hope he is +ve
-Spriha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
M very confused wid Beera's character...hope he is +ve
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know what he is actually in the show but I want him to be positive in his own ways!!! Neither 'cos he loves Nanhi nor 'cos he wants to help The Bhatnagars', but I might want him to have his own principles and beliefs!!! A character with its own shades not influenced by any external negative factors!!! 😃
_Rini_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah, Beera has endeared himself to our hearts by helping the Bhatnagars. There have been ample instances where suspicion for him is triggered. But I myself want him to be a positive character.
If we look back at yesterday's episode, whatever Beera said can be true, (except that Daddaji fact, that he can't be involved in kidnappings). He might not know that culprit, and everything could be planned by Munna, so that Mohan and Nanhi don't believe the info that he gives them. 😕 And yes, even the tape records might be stolen by Munna.
I guess, CV's are only trying to confuse us, and for which I am so sooo narked at them. ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
Goodbye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
he wants to take revenge
-Womaniya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am really confused about beera ðŸ˜•
veena456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
soo confused about beera..
vrushanharshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
cant understand beeras character as past 2 3 episodes he is behaving very ajiib 😕
i dont know whether he is good or bad coz starting me he was shown helping nanni and winning her trust n now god knows wat is he doing
i think cvs should give a clear picture as to y has beera cum and wat r his plans n does he luv navika or has just cum to take his dadda jis revenge