Chhan Chhan

storytelling - Page 2

puglet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by-varma.nishi1

ABT the storytelling ...it wud be unfair for me to comment ..hence I wud enjoy reading what others write 

Darn. 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

puglet thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-golpokobita

His mother is definitely a person you witness every now and then around you. She represents the most common evil of our society..arrogant, shrewd and vindictive! As a viewer you can identify who to trust and who to not. That lessens a lot of stress as the so called grey characters are sometimes stressful to watch, specially when you watch it for the sake of entertainment.

I think you hit the nail on the head here about the commonality of what is being shown and I am waiting for the story to progress to see how and why UB thinks like this.

I agree the four days set up is a problem. 😊
Edited by mrskycar - 11 years ago
puglet thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

puglet thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-dynamos

Well, story telling is nice and gives a good feeling. It is not too high on melodrama which is good. Sometimes it does go a bit preachy.

The love story is going fine (it can be better), it does seem a bit kiddish sometimes, maybe a little intensity,  serious angles or conversations between the leads would add flavor.

I wonder if you feel the show is being preachy or if the way the story is presented is just elaborate and drawn?
Edited by mrskycar - 11 years ago
puglet thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-tvshowfan

Niraj  good   Post actually imso happy that ido not want  to  think too muchhence have been enjoying the show,

Ifeel they r still buildong the  base and growing on it  ofcorse with 4 days and  20 min epi youmight fel  things r not moving as fast as they should  and also  epi dissection  is nothappening ðŸ˜‰

Of course that is always there. Maybe that is exactly the way the cvs want the show to be. cruise control
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I like the story but I wish they add abit of intensity in Chanman love story and not make it too cheesy and kidish. I am waiting for the Saas/Bahu chemistry.
IPKKNDfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i'm loving the story...
its very nice til now...
the characters also are very good ..
just having a little prob with Farhan and also the background music...its sometimes not appropriate to the situation ðŸ˜•
otherwise its nice :)))
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The story I fell has everything in it drama, Romance, Comedy, Adventure which seem to be my thing but the BG music's needs to change especially UB theme music it doesn't suit her at all it sounds more like a Comedian character than grey shades and also that BG with UB & ChanChan needs to be change cause it take away the scene. Only CC has a cool BG music in the show so far.  

I would judge the love story yet since it hasn't started it. But yeah apart from the BG musics I'm quit enjoying the show and loving it.