Musings over Mystifying Mysteries of Monuland-35

devilsadvocate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello My Chocolate Ganache Pies πŸ€—

So I dunno about you guys...The episode made me smile...You know that Smug all knowing, Obnoxious smileπŸ˜ƒ The one that makes you wanna punch the other person wearing that smile...yep thats the one πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† and Guess what?? You Cant Punch it off of me πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜› So HA HA!!!

Gloating out of the system a lil bit...So Lets move to the Song of the Day for Da Family...barring Renu πŸ˜† and the Mustachoied Mortal 😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iYOOuJLuaY[/YOUTUBE]

Deception) We began with the Stabee actually paying attention and smelling the fishiness in Beera's undershirt...So The pensive, thoughtful, confused Stabee is trying all with her might to try and walk into the open Knife...But at the end moment...right at the moment of reckoning the Stabber decided to check the sharpness of his Stabbification object...so he stabs himself in the hands   Really Dude?? Really? and then for good 30 seconds he just stands their in that pose for someone to notice him as well...But This Ashleel Duniya!!! No one will ever pay attention to him...even if he cuts himself

Jokes apart, I loved it...that moment of stillness and how he imaples himself, instead of his own sister...the hurt, the longing, and the sheer poison which was coursing through his veins seeing his sister so animatedly talk to that Spiderman was excellently portrayed...and Today once again there were tears in his eyes (Purple There were explicit tears πŸ˜ƒ, lookie lookie) those tears were not of just his physical pain, it was more...his eyes had such a wistful quality...like they were imploring Nanhi and Mohan to turn around and look at him, but they didnt ...there was longing, jealousy, lost love, lost family and of being LostπŸ’”

Fraud) The Revenge of the Mutes πŸ˜ƒ  So Finally Finally, Mutewasher woman opened her mouth and Shut Renu up!!! YAYYAYAYAY! πŸ₯³ (Meera doing a Balle Balle Shava Shava ) Go Megha, Go Megha Go Megha

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Renu= YOU SLABeh!! Hou Daar you see the Laphanga Patrakaar??😑😑
Meggie= 😳  wha??
Renu=  You You Violate!!!😑😑😑
Meggie= Not Sure what that means...But whateves 😳😎
Renu= You You You...you Canoodling with Laphanga Patrakaar?😑😑😑
Meggie= NonayaBidness 😳😑
Renu= But it  is my Bidness...You are My SLABHE 😑😑
Meggie= Its Slave you Moron!! and Yes I was Canoodling with My Monu 😳 πŸ˜Ž 
Renu= *sputtering* 😲😑
Meggie= *turning to jiji* Monu is soo HAWT HAWT!!! ☺️
Jiji= Yea Ah!!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
Renu= Nooo I want Monu...I mean I want you to be my Slave Forebher!!!
Meggie= Nope, No can Do 😎 me and My Hawtie had a Miracle Baby RJ 😳 πŸ˜Ž
Renu= But But she is already 8, how did you managed that in one night😲😲😲?
Meggie= Ever heard of HGH?? 😎
Renu= HGHπŸ˜•??
Meggie= Humara Guru High hai...I mean Humara Guru Hulk!!! he got the baby adopted 😎
Renu= wha? wha? even more kids?? 😲  he cant handle the two he has gotten from you and now he has another one??πŸ˜²πŸ˜• What The?

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Jokes apart...Megha looked so much at peace today...as if this one conflict resolution has given her hope for the better future...and JIJI ❀️ she was sooo elated with this development πŸ˜† He was totally Phangurling on Monu...Saying he will fix everything 😳 She also thinks Monu is a real Spiderman πŸ˜†

Aarti as Megha's Cheerleader...I LikesπŸ‘πŸΌ

Duplicity) After a Long Time...Presenting...

Nanhi Vs Beera 
Monu as Referee
Round 7684

B= I aint afraid of no horses...I just run before them for exercije 😳
N=  Liar!!
M= AHHH...Such Comfy Chair...I could take a nap on it πŸ₯±
B= I scareded them with my Stink
N= Yea Ok LIAR!!! 😳
M= *Mirchi is sooo Hawt!! (sigh)* 😳
B= But I have My Daddas Stink all over me...Its good to scare any sane man!! 😑
N= Knocked you out and Got you cleaned with Industrail strength detergent...Hence No Stink 😈 at least not as powerful...So you are Lying!!!😳
M= *Making up Odes to his Mirchi*

Oh Mirchi Thy Back is Sexy
Your Walk is Foxy
My heart is Boxy
Just a Look at You and I get Oxy
I wish You Stick to me Like Epoxy
I will give the Power of My Proxy

B= I ❀️ DaddaS...I mean...erm...I heart Dadoo...You Know FrogπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
N= HA Gotchya NumbSkull!!😈
B= I No No NumbSkull😑
N= Yes You are!!😈
B= No I am Not!! 😑
N= Yes You are!!😈
B= No I am Not!! 😑
N= Yes You are!!😈
B= No I am Not!! 😑
M= *loosing patience with the party poopers at Imagination land* 😑😑 Get out!!! Go Check Tapes from our Ancient Archives...we dont have Computers and CDs...So GO!...NOW!! 😑😑
N=
B=
M= *back to day dreaming about Mirchi's sexy back* ☺️

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

So, Looks like Beera is stumbling on the Revengy Revenging path...ah well...he just needs to replenish her Brain growing fertilizer and its all good to go πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But I am liking Nanster's Suspicions...Go Nanhi...Be Suspicious...thats what has kept you alive and whole all these years...a Little Skepticism (or a lot) never killed anyone...So Carry On πŸ‘πŸΌ

Treachery)  The Abused...or the Abuser   The dude is super confused and so is Sandh (🀣)  he is hurt.  He always thought he had no feelings for them...and now...after all this time, his own heart has betrayed him...*sigh* another disappointment for Addusickle

On That Note...Song No. 2

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUCe3j9d8Lc[/YOUTUBE]

He stands there, stoically...while Dadda is Berating him...But he cant muster a word...why didnt he do what he was supposed to do? Why did his heart betrayed him? He is not Addu anymore...so why does he still have feelings for Addu's family? why couldnt just stab her? His Didi?...The only thing he can muster is...Trust me! I wont let her go to court...But he himself sounded shaken...unsure...his voice was steady, but his eyes couldnt quiet meet the monster today...

Knavery) The Flirtations of the Flirtees πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  
Awww how cute was that!!   Teacherji! Mohanji!! *sigh*  

So RJ contrives a Conference call...and Mohanji's ear and his hair are all standing up in adulation upon hearing the teacher ji *sigh*

Teacherji on the otherhand is unaware...so she very very fondly Abuses her Mohanji πŸ˜ƒ calling him Cray Cray  coz you know, thats what you do in Lurve...Trust me I have experience πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Mohanji is all Mock Outrage at being called Cray cray...So he jumps into the conversation...But Inside the Ladoos are Phooting at the rate of 100 a minute πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Meanwhile RJ is sooo Sooo Smug and Pleased with herself for setting up this Phone Date πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† She is smiling from ear to ear!! πŸ˜† what a Cutie Pie *Pappies RJ*

Teacherji gets sheepish when caught...so in self defense she brings out the big guns...By that I mean her Teahergiri πŸ˜† She starts the Lecture about Nutritions and scolds both Father-Daughter duo with as much outrage as she can muster...

Mohanji meanwhile, looks like is about to pee his pants in his excitment and happiness over this development...But he cant let her know how Gleeful he is...so he has to needle her with calling her Teacherji...You Know he can never resist the Mirchiness and the Dominant/Dictating Teacherness of Meggie...I think he has a secret fantasy about it πŸ˜‰ If you catch my drift!!!  🀣

Deciet)  Monu is all happy in his day dreams of a certain teacherji Ordering him around...lecturing him non-stop...Fighting with him  when the Knuckleheads Arrive to rain on his Parade of Happy dreams 😑 πŸ˜†

Beera:

Nanhi:

Monu:

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Treason) So Munna Darling wants to threaten Mommy Dearest, so she can keep Didi hidden in her Pallu and not be let loose upon the world...Huh? I wonder why this sudden roundabout Threat huh?? Is he being mean? or at some level, he is trying to protect Nanhi from DaddaSaurus?? And what about that Sentence at the end to Mommy? You Already lost your son, can you afford to loose your daughter?

When he uttered that Sentence, I am now 100 % sure, he wants to be found by them...by his family...his voice had this wounded quality to it...Megha could feel it.This threat or whatever was designed specifically for him to send a subtle clue to his mother...Poor guy, at a subconscious level he is trying so hard for them to come and find him...but no one is able to catch up to him...I wonder how will this turn out...His reaching out to Megha on Nanhi's behalf gives me hope that at the end of this whole revenge bender and pain and hurt...he will come back home 😳

Precap: Pleeej Lord!!! Let Meggie join Awaz India πŸ˜ƒ I will be sooo sooo happy!!!

In conclusion...Was Vere Vere Interesante...enjoyed it...and Still cant wait for Monday...so I am sure the writers, directors, actors and Technicians...all are doing a wonderful job...Take a Bow Peeps πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ You deserve all of the accolades πŸ‘πŸΌ

P.S. Pleej give me interpretation of the look Guru gave during the Sabji/Veggie cutting session...has he hung up the Vampy Backless Blouses and Joined Team Teacherji or is he going to be a Future Sauteli-Sauten once again πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Edited by devilsadvocate - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Meera sweetie! Agin another fulfilling epi, satisfying and well balanced with a little bit of everybody and everything! Sigh! 

But,but...will be late again, so keep updating,take your own sweet time and I'll be back, pakka promise! πŸ˜†
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
hey  comrade 

excellent post 

i loved the episode

ya stabbing sequence was nicely  done munna  was star  as he wanted nanhi  and  spidy to look at him    as  he stood all alone but they did not and his resolve got stronger

megha renu   family scene  was great and megha said all that should have been said to renu  and jiji is on cloud   9  with new  development she really loves mohan as if he is her son  but i feel it  would  have been bombastic if  megha had said  woh meri beti  hain  anyway

beera got  good dialogues and  nanhi is  getting more doubts    but referee was playing cooly  so lets wait n watch

the phone conference scene was awesome   and i must say  mrs  bhatnagar is very quick she  is already jamoving  her haque  as wife on monuva    and rj    and in the end  teacherji and   mohanji was awesome   and  guru smiled  though  now poor lad   does not know  from direct orders from malkinji  he would  have to  cook real food  and not noodles and pasta   and would hjave to work  more

and  the final scene was  a  small blooper  but anyway it would have  a desired impact    and  nahi who would say who her boss  is  

precap  scene  was awesome    all the bhatnagar in one scene 

and sorry for drooling megha was looking awesome in red saree 
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Meera, check the new promo update in the forum. Megz is already joining Project Talash next week. My Bhatnagars are gonna unite to search for their long lost happiness, their Addu. Btw liked the episode, esp the phone flirting of our Teacherji and Mohanji...Awww!!!

Will be back later. Not at home. bye.
devilsadvocate thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leesan

Thanks Meera sweetie! Agin another fulfilling epi, satisfying and well balanced with a little bit of everybody and everything! Sigh! 

But,but...will be late again, so keep updating,take your own sweet time and I'll be back, pakka promise! πŸ˜†

Yep! It had everything...Especially Phone wala Love πŸ˜ƒ 

Oh Monu wala Pakka Promise ☺️ Okiee...take your time!!
devilsadvocate thumbnail
Originally posted by: --MI--

hey  comrade 

Hello Chenkov...I mean Vyas πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

excellent post 

i loved the episode

Thanks 😳 Mee too,...had a bit everything...very satisfying end of the week πŸ˜ƒ

ya stabbing sequence was nicely  done munna  was star  as he wanted nanhi  and  spidy to look at him    as  he stood all alone but they did not and his resolve got stronger

I know right!! The Pathos *sigh* I hope the build up on Nanhi/Addu and RJ...seperate from Mohan and Megha😳

megha renu   family scene  was great and megha said all that should have been said to renu  and jiji is on cloud   9  with new  development she really loves mohan as if he is her son  but i feel it  would  have been bombastic if  megha had said  woh meri beti  hain  anyway

Yep!! She did...Finally...Sau Sonar ki Ek Lohaar ki...So Happy she opened her mouth! She will say RJ is her daugther...soon...not quiet yet though...we have to drag it out a little na πŸ˜ƒ

beera got  good dialogues and  nanhi is  getting more doubts    but referee was playing cooly  so lets wait n watch

Monu was pretending to be a cucumber πŸ˜†

the phone conference scene was awesome   and i must say  mrs  bhatnagar is very quick she  is already jamoving  her haque  as wife on monuva    and rj    and in the end  teacherji and   mohanji was awesome   and  guru smiled  though  now poor lad   does not know  from direct orders from malkinji  he would  have to  cook real food  and not noodles and pasta   and would hjave to work  more

Mrs B is a Fasht Lady...She has learned her lesson from the previous season...Jo Bhi Karna hai Abhi hi karna hai,πŸ˜‰ she aint missing no opportunityπŸ˜† Guru darling is screwed πŸ˜† as they say, Payback is a bitch πŸ˜†

and  the final scene was  a  small blooper  but anyway it would have  a desired impact    and  nahi who would say who her boss  is  

Blooper how? plej esplain😳

precap  scene  was awesome    all the bhatnagar in one scene 

and sorry for drooling megha was looking awesome in red saree 

Yes Finally Bhatnagars Together again *sigh* we have waited for this day for a while now...so happy...And Yes Megha looked Gorgeous 😳
devilsadvocate thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MohanKiMeera-

Meera, check the new promo update in the forum. Megz is already joining Project Talash next week. My Bhatnagars are gonna unite to search for their long lost happiness, their Addu. Btw liked the episode, esp the phone flirting of our Teacherji and Mohanji...Awww!!!

Will be back later. Not at home. bye.

OMG!!!! Really!!!!
YA AAH!!!!
Partaaay!!
Okay Gotta go...run some errands...Will be back soonπŸ˜ƒ

Dont Stop the drooling πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† you gotta Keep our Boat Afloat
                                                       So Hold the Fort πŸ˜‰
naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update. Today episode was really full entertaining and delightful to watch.

Precap has put me in so much excitement. counting my hours for Monday to come.
purplelolo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Meera. So phunny yoo arj. :P

Yes Yes I saw. I was gonna mention it.πŸ€” Im just going to pretend I didnt see it. :P

Haha no. I be Keeedingj.

First post of the day. Lets start with Our Munna dearest. I saw the slight hurt, the pain and the much talked about tear. But it was a blink and go I must tell you.. but guess what?! I have a feeling Munna recognized Nanhi. Ifall our predictions are right, and Munna is Addu. Then only. Other wise we'll drown in our own embarassment of predictions. :P

Rest in a bit. πŸ€—
devilsadvocate thumbnail
Originally posted by: naina2010

Nice update. Today episode was really full entertaining and delightful to watch.

Precap has put me in so much excitement. counting my hours for Monday to come.

Thanks 😳

It was very entertaining...and I am soo excited to see Mohan and Megha working together again...*sigh*  I am thinking of the Chai sharing *sigh* and Peeking underneath doorsils coz a certain someone cant help himself *sigh*
Edited by devilsadvocate - 11 years ago