What is SIU & How it functions?

Shivaanya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Well after tonight's episode its all most clear that SIU compels ppl to join especially those who r unfortunately somehow related to terrorism or the victims of it.Mrs Jacob's story is also one kind of same with rashmi.
Wondering whether Intelligence Agencies really work like this?
But I remember Randeep said that ppl join SIU willingly,no one can compel them.Then how it differs in case of Mrs Jacob and Rashmi?These two r nt trained professionals nor cops,bt they r working as agents where as Randeep n Vidisha r trained cops.So there must be some difference between them.Now i seriously wonder abt such organisation's functionality.And the man they got as the chief i would rather dont mention him is busy in settling personal scores.Great going.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Randeepfan

Well after tonight's episode its all most clear that SIU compels ppl to join especially those who r unfortunately somehow related to terrorism or the victims of it.Mrs Jacob's story is also one kind of same with rashmi.

Wondering whether Intelligence Agencies really work like this?
But I remember Randeep said that ppl join SIU willingly,no one can compel them.Then how it differs in case of Mrs Jacob and Rashmi?These two r nt trained professionals nor cops,bt they r working as agents where as Randeep n Vidisha r trained cops.So there must be some difference between them.Now i seriously wonder abt such organisation's functionality.And the man they got as the chief i would rather dont mention him is busy in settling personal scores.Great going.

I think probably that is the way only Swami recruits!!!  Not others.  U remember after suspension from STF when Swami offers Randeep to work together, Randeep refuses point blank saying I do not want to work with those who take credit for others work.  Then suddenly he is shown working with Swami.  They have kept that a mystery.  From serial point of view SIU agent works better, then they can be anything and if Swami's example is to go by shoot anybody! 

Shivaanya thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaddyO

I think probably that is the way only Swami recruits!!!  Not others.  U remember after suspension from STF when Swami offers Randeep to work together, Randeep refuses point blank saying I do not want to work with those who take credit for others work.  Then suddenly he is shown working with Swami.  They have kept that a mystery.  From serial point of view SIU agent works better, then they can be anything and if Swami's example is to go by shoot anybody! 

Well said Maddy.Ya I remember he offered many times to randeep but he refused bluntly.But all of a sudden he is shown working under him.(Mystery really)And yes probably Swami/Jadda is d only person who recruits like this cos he doesnt need any reasons for his any of his act nor he has 2 give explanations for violating rules,be as an undercover agent or as SIU employee.Simple.🤬
Shivaanya thumbnail
Seems we two r there tonight maddy.No other members r active tonight.
RoseyKush thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I havent catched thw episode yet once I am done I will give my reviews too
Shivaanya thumbnail
Originally posted by: RoseyKush

I havent catched thw episode yet once I am done I will give my reviews too

Thanks Rose.No Rashdeep today too.😳
sweet_bebo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree...
Bt der r chances that d victim's family member who has joined SIU may also double cross SIU...
Lyk d SIU officrs r doin bt joining d othr gangs...
Wt is d guarantee that these ppl will stay honest...bcoz evry damn person can't b as honest n patriotic as randeep...n dat 2 wn their own family members r in jail...!!
Shivaanya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_bebo

Agree...
Bt der r chances that d victim's family member who has joined SIU may also double cross SIU...
Lyk d SIU officrs r doin bt joining d othr gangs...
Wt is d guarantee that these ppl will stay honest...bcoz evry damn person can't b as honest n patriotic as randeep...n dat 2 wn their own family members r in jail...!!

Exactly d very same thing I already expressed in one of my posts.There is no gurantee at all that these ppl will be loyal n dedicated to d nation.After all everyone cant have d same spirit as randeep has.He kept his nation above his family.But we cant expect d same frm everyone.
Its a kind of blackmailing.
sweet_bebo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Randeepfan

</div>Exactly d very same thing I already expressed in one of my posts.There is no gurantee at all that these ppl will be loyal n dedicated to d nation.After all everyone cant have d same spirit as randeep has.He kept his nation above his family.But we cant expect d same frm everyone.
<div>Its a kind of blackmailing.

yup literally blackmailing...
N i think blackmailing most of the tym has reverse effects...
Shivaanya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_bebo

yup literally blackmailing...
N i think blackmailing most of the tym has reverse effects...

Ofcourse we saw it in shahana's case.Thruout the season she blackmailed Shantanu/Ritika/Rashmi/Randeep everyone.But ultimately she got d taste of her own medicines.