If u are a Gurpreetian choose Count me

Poll Choice
Count Me!!
Vote Count Me if u luv gurry!
Login To Vote
Posted: 17 years ago

Great job.. keep it up...

Good Luck... 😃

Gurpreet is becoming more and more popular day by day.. but i still think there are alot of Raj fans 😳😳😳 Like moi 😳

count me uncountablle times i just love him i watch kth just because of sujal and kashish the rox

Originally posted by Gurpreet~Fan

Dina, why don't you just first "learn to behave"...!!!

Did u read wat I wrote in the first page.."If you don't like him then bye bye!".

This is a private GURPREET topic and you have no right to post this comparison of fans here!!😡

If you love Rajeev then congracts to you & just only share your love with your Rajeevian friends only in Rajeev topics not my gurry's!!

Now Rajeev is in Left Right Left serial then why don't you just migrate to Left Right Left Forum if you love him?😃

It'll be gud for you because then you'll not have to see any gurry topics!!😆

Gurpreet fan look if dina has expressed her view then wats da big deal did she said u nething try to accept the truth that gurr. has not much fans its the truth although its bitter n rajeev is still in kth although hez nomore bt hez still remembered by ppl n co-stars so its our choice where we shud go we dont need ur suggestions where shud we go or not if u ave prob y dont u migrate sum where else 😃yesa raj ko puri duniya pyaar karti hai WHOLE WORLD👏n u betta behave too😡if its gurr. topic den there's no rule ov not postin in gurr. topics u ppl al;so post in raj topics so betta think b4 u post

Originally posted by Naina

Gurpreet fan look if dina has expressed her view then wats da big deal did she said u nething try to accept the truth that gurr. has not much fans its the truth although its bitter n rajeev is still in kth although hez nomore bt hez still remembered by ppl n co-stars so its our choice where we shud go we dont need ur suggestions where shud we go or not if u ave prob y dont u migrate sum where else 😃yesa raj ko puri duniya pyaar karti hai WHOLE WORLD👏n u betta behave too😡if its gurr. topic den there's no rule ov not postin in gurr. topics u ppl al;so post in raj topics so betta think b4 u post

woo woo PPL theya re just human beings theya rent taking ur lifes and dina did the wrong thing of posting something against gurry bcz this topic is only for gurpreet fans not for rajeeians so plzzz mind urself first and not to forget tht rajeev is no more in KTH so there is no point of saying tht we talk abt gurpreet in rajeecvs topic wel pppl will bcz he is no mor a part of KTH he is now a part of LRL so go and post topics there bcz this topic and forum is now GURPREET'S

adn not to forget

ITS NOT GURRY'S FAULT THT RAJEEV RESIGNED OR HE GO KICKED OUT ITS JUST AS SIMPLE SA THIS THT GURRY I NOE SUJAL 😡 gosh u guys are fighting like gurry has done something woring or rajeev has done somthing wrong

NAD IF RAJEEV DOESNOT HAVE A PROBLEM THEN WAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH OTHER PPL😡

plzz take this seriouslyy now its becoming a problem

Saraa

Originally posted by rajeev_eijaz

woo woo PPL theya re just human beings theya rent taking ur lifes and dina did the wrong thing of posting something against gurry bcz this topic is only for gurpreet fans not for rajeeians so plzzz mind urself first and not to forget tht rajeev is no more in KTH so there is no point of saying tht we talk abt gurpreet in rajeecvs topic wel pppl will bcz he is no mor a part of KTH he is now a part of LRL so go and post topics there bcz this topic and forum is now GURPREET'S

adn not to forget

ITS NOT GURRY'S FAULT THT RAJEEV RESIGNED OR HE GO KICKED OUT ITS JUST AS SIMPLE SA THIS THT GURRY I NOE SUJAL 😡 gosh u guys are fighting like gurry has done something woring or rajeev has done somthing wrong

NAD IF RAJEEV DOESNOT HAVE A PROBLEM THEN WAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH OTHER PPL😡

plzz take this seriouslyy now its becoming a problem

Saraa

You Rock!!! Kya Jawab Mara!!!👏
Way to go!! it is becoming a problem & shud E.N.D! And the sentence u rote "if Rajeev doesn't have a prob then y do u ppl have????" EXCELLENT SENTENCE!!!
Originally posted by Naina

I agree with Naina, Rajeev will always remain in KTH forum....

Even Aamna Shariff is agreeing on that for sure....

Rajeev and Aamna's jodi created a magical chemistry, and that is the only reason of being KTH on the top earlier, now KTH is not anymore on top, it fell down, and it has been like this since Rajeev has quite KTH.

I am not trying to harm anyone, but we RA-Jodi's fans will stay in KTH forum INSHALLAH, coz Rajeev and Aamna has won for two years best couple for KTH, and as Rajeev is the orginal Sujal and Aamna ofcourse is Kashish from the beganing....

And I had always accept only Rajeev as Sujal,,,,

So, plz stop this comparing msgs, coz it created many of the problems earlier....

Regard

Rajeev and Aamna jodi's biggest admirer and supporter forever and ever Zee....

Edited by farislove - 17 years ago