kishu789 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
such an amazing writer.

I'm forever hooked.
LoveRomance0 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I started reading your FF and just finished Chapter 17. Just could not resist commenting before the end, after the hilarious Akash - Payal stand of. That felt so good, to have them characters so unlike IPKKND and yet so very much endearing. Of course I am reading the FF for Arhi but I am so looking forward to the Akash-Payal track as well now :) Keep writing and did I tell you yet - it is a wonderfully written FF.
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Read till part 18.. 😎 Oh wow.. Im really loving the way ArHi are going.. They are coming really close.. Being there for each other.. She lost her dad and that witch Sheetal gave statement against them.. 😵 Loser, she is..  Just hope all gets sort out.. Who is the person whom Khushi hugged and seeing that Arnav went away..?? Interesting..

Off to the next thread.. :))
cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Chapter 13:)
Finally Arun is out of the scene..!! I am loving all the powerful women here, firstly Khushi and then NaniJi. Look at the audacity of that disgusting man..!! Instead of being sorry he was mocking the company?! Crazy man!!

Aww he gave her an entry to his personal space where only closed ones are allowed, isn't it sweet? I am in love with this Arnav. 

Oh so he has finally expected that he likes Khushi<3 their love-story is finally starting. 

Missing Akash Badly:'(

Excited for new family to come into the picture:)
cheesemad thumbnail
Chapter 14
A chapter which had every element in it. Drama, emotions, romance and action at the end of course. 

Arnav said correct, who is more unfortunate? the one who has beautiful memories or the one who never got the chance to make some? It touched my heart.

I was hoping that he would kiss her on the terrace but he did something which made me respect him some more. Our ASR may be rude or arrogant but is a gentleman:D

What the..Arun is dead? this is getting really interesting. Who killed him?
cheesemad thumbnail
Chapter 15
The scene between Garima, Khushi n Nanji was heart warming:)

Already loving Shashi n his family. I cannot even imagine Garima and Shashi getting involved in this fall-catch situation. It was really new and cute.

Aww Arnav is just so caring and cute, he postponed his meeting for Khushi. I am loving the progress in their relationship.

Eager to read the interrogation session. 
Edited by cheesemad - 10 years ago
cheesemad thumbnail
Chapter 16
What the..that stupid, good for nothing Sheetal named Khushi and Arnav as suspects of Arun's murder. And the funniest part was motive of Arnav for killing him, he is so in love with Sheetal..LOL

Ahh finally the man is here, Aakash. Wapas aate hi slapwaa...lol

Loved the conversation between ArShi:)

I guess ASR would smile more often now;)
cheesemad thumbnail
Chapter 17
So finally Khushi told him that they have met before. I so wanted her to do that. Arnav must be shocked listening to her tirade. Poor guy doesn't even remember the day but this doesn't make his mistake less grave. 

I liked the way he said he won't justify the things he said back then. Wow Khushi initiated the kiss which was further became a passionate one when they both participated equally.

After this they are seriously thinking to be normal friends like they were before?! This is not gaining to happen, hai na? ;)

I so want to know what Aakash is going to do to pacify Payal. 
cheesemad thumbnail
Chapter 18
Who is that guy? Why was Khushi hugging him and laughing with him? Aww Arnie boy is jealous..!! Lovely

Khushi was avoiding Arnav and Arnav hated that, Yeh toh shurvat hai :P