Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja-J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The script is so lame that CV's are forgetting the true essence of both Swayam and Sharon and thus ruining their lovestory.

CV's only you are responsible for this pathetic track
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Pata nahi CVs kya soch rahe hain right now. They are not doing justice to any jodi.
swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sharon & swayam HAVE BEEN BUTCHRED...
rey is still ok but as far as tanni is concerned.. i like her to be innocent only ..her character had more individuality then...no offence to anyone who thought she needs to stand for herself n all..i think every character has a USP...she was supposed to be sweet n innocent n now her character has become baseless... noone reacts for suddenly that way...n easily forgets abt the reason as well  ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢n anycase, swayam is NOMORE  the sweet lil  loverboy..i  dont care even if people take him for granted ..i so liked his calm n cmposed self n the way he reacted to things unlike his super hyper behaviour fo no reason...sharon is the new jagath mata..i dnt want say anything..they ruined my fav character ..cant blv swayam treating like her,..ek time tha..2 kaudi ka bhav bhi nahi deti thi,,...he never existed for her.ta sharon sharon krta tha n now look at him..sharon means nothing to him..frustration nikalna aata hai uspe😡😡 Edited by swaronswaron - 11 years ago
vrushanharshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aarush123 ,tannuluv

I am just rewatching the episode, and an dialouge of swaron left me in thoughts

YOU TRUST ME...RIGHT?

and swayam reply is " I HOPE SO"

i hope so and i do mein bahut fark hota hai...

is it indicating that the trust is gonna decreasing between swaron?????????
dont know about swaron but seriously swaron fans trust on swaron and cv's is decreasing with high speed and almost come to an end...

So true 
They r just ruining the unique swaron love story😭