Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon story-Is there ANYTHING at all to hope for?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

candybar

Goldie

candybar

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
To begin with,I will once again thank the CV's and the Production House for bringing in an amazing and beautiful actress like Vrushika Mehta as the new Sharon. She has never once disappointed us till date, be it in the field of acting,in dancing or even in her looks. She has always managed to make us smile. Thank you once again for giving us Vurshika,for giving us a new SwaRon.

But,on a more serious note,'new' SwaRon mein naya kya hai? 
What is the difference between the SwaRon that exists now and the SwaRon that existed a few months back?

Has their story moved forward? No.
Has Sharon expressed her love to Swayam,openly,in front of him,even in the slightest way? No.
Are they showing any signs of actually becoming a real couple in the days to come? No.
Is Swayam attempting to win her back,make her realize she's meant to be with him,trying to make her admit her feelings for him? No.
Is there even a slight hope that we'll ever get an actual, proper, romantic, intense SwaRon confession any soon? No.

So many No's. 
Can someone please tell me if there is ANYTHING at all to loo forward to in the SwaRon story? Anything to be excited about? Anything to show us that neither Swayam nor Sharon is in anyway ready to give up on each other? Any hope at all?

Again the answer to all of it is No.

There is absolutely no positive tinge to the SwaRon story right now. 
Sharon's asthma has taken a back seat,she's dancing now,she's happy. But she still doesn't want Swayam in her life.

Swayam was okay with the breakup coz he wants to see Sharon happy. But now that she is happy and relaxed,he himself has taken it for granted that there is absolutely no hope to their relationship and hence has stopped attempting to try and make the relationship work again. 

Sharon shows streaks of jealousy while Swayam talks to Aashi,shows extreme concern to him when he is upset or tensed,but still wants to hide her feelings and not once admit to herself that she is in love with him.

Swayam has suddenly turned into a common friend for Sharon and half the time they talk about other people or their dance team.

Swayam and Sharon,the couple that shared such an intense chemistry that would make us remember their scenes for weeks,has now been turned into a merely friendly couple where both blush or get nostalgic about stuff but never once take a step forward.

Does anyone realize that the last intense,romantic SwaRon scene we got was the "khamakha" dance? That was like two months ago maybe?
So Vrushika has been Sharon for almost three months now and all we get is just ONE romantic SwaRon sequence? Are we that worthless?

I'm not going to begin threatening,begging,yelling at the CV's now. I've done that enough.
I just want someone to show me a ray of hope,some ounce of positivity in the current track. Some reason why I should still stick to the show and SwaRon.

SwaRon as friends,SwaRon sharing a carefree,happy,casual rapport with each other ...SwaRon joking around and laughing about stuff...was all ok to some extent. We liked it. But to do that time and again,for weeks together,not done.

I have so much more to say,yet so little hope that any of this will make any difference to the CV's. 
Has it ever?

Edited by candybar - 12 April 2013 at 9:10am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

bumblebeelunavrushanSaee.Tvenusrockz_Deepika_ShantanuSoullike.a.bossmegsyHidden_Emotionsshreyasi28yasritannuluvPooja-J..euphoria..muskuranacscs

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SwaRon story-Is there ANYTHING at all to hope for?" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

like.a.boss

Goldie

like.a.boss

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
When Vrushika Mehta stepped into the show, our hopes were high. We were SO happy and satisfied to get her. She is ready to play the role of Sharon full fledgedly unlike the earlier one. Still the story is stuck. Not proceeding at all. WOW CVs, you guys ROCKClap
Please tell us whom to blame now?  Shantanu? Or Vrushika?Embarrassed Or ourselves to continue to watch the show?Dead

Every character out there is getting their due nowadays, but look at Swayam, look at Sharon.Embarrassed
They are still there from where everything got started Clap

Edited by SwaRon.rcb - 12 April 2013 at 9:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

candybarShantanuSoul

candybar

Goldie

candybar

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon.rcb

When Vrushika Mehta stepped into the show, our hopes grew higher and higher. We were SO happy and satisfied to get her. She is ready to play the role of Sharon full fledgedly unlike the earlier one. Still the story is stuck. Not proceeding at all. WOW CVs, you guys ROCK.Clap
All the excitement that existed when Vrushika stepped in,excitement for a new SwaRon,excitement to see them move ahead in their relationship has all ebbed away now.
Now, I'm back to being a dissatisfied SwaRon fan who has no hopes of them being a couple.

tannuluv

IF-Dazzler

tannuluv

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Thank you vrushika mehta for being sharon bcs you never disappointed us...i had lot of expectation specially from palki mam bcs they are the one who created swaron and when vrushi came as sharon i thought now they found good sharon and they dont have any problem to move the story but i am sorry i pity myself to give another chance to cv's and directors and swaron creators...so now why should we once again start bashing, cribbing, so lets take a break from swaron and if they ready give good meaningful swaron then we should support them...otherwise leave...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

candybar

cscs

IF-Rockerz

cscs

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
when vrushika entered v all thought tht finally v gt our swaron back..n me too agree tht vrushika has nt dissapointed us till date..Smile..
bt swaron..its still d same..stuck as always..really cnt understand y?? earlier also sharon's pov was missing n nw also its nt dere..widout it story cannot move frwd..
apart frm story cvs r also playing wid sharon's character..diva se devi bna diya h..all she is dng is understanding taani or giving tutions to aashi..
well aftr watching todays episode n precap..i really hope  tht swaron story moves frwd..
bt as ur title says is there anything to hope forConfused..

candybar

shreyasi28

IF-Dazzler

shreyasi28

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
I had full trust on CVs coz after all dey wer not at fault bt now i m regretting giving a chance nd ruin my mood evry odr day! Swayam is all good wid d brkup nd sharon leave alone accepting her feelings in front of swayam hadnt even realised it herself! Wat has happened to d CVs is my ques? Y r dey dragging nd ruining SS story lyk wid absolutely no amount of intensity nd passion???

candybar

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by candybar

Originally posted by SwaRon.rcb

When Vrushika Mehta stepped into the show, our hopes grew higher and higher. We were SO happy and satisfied to get her. She is ready to play the role of Sharon full fledgedly unlike the earlier one. Still the story is stuck. Not proceeding at all. WOW CVs, you guys ROCK.Clap
All the excitement that existed when Vrushika stepped in,excitement for a new SwaRon,excitement to see them move ahead in their relationship has all ebbed away now.
Now, I'm back to being a dissatisfied SwaRon fan who has no hopes of them being a couple.

Just no movement after asthma revelation...just nothing.

shreyasi28

IF-Dazzler

shreyasi28

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Y such a forced stagnancy in SS story! Nothing is making sense!

ShantanuSoul

Post Reply New Post

Go to top