•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys yesterday when the confession scene of guru was there i was feeling very gud๐Ÿ˜Š , i mean the way he was expressing himself as well as the condition of his bhaiya in these 12 yrs was awesome๐Ÿ˜ƒ but then he said something in the end jiska meaning mujhe samajh nahi aaya ๐Ÿ˜•, i mean what does he mean by that?๐Ÿ˜ฒ he said-

" par megha didi aap dono ko zindagi sirf aapki nai hai na , iss ke saath rimjhim, addu aur nanhi bhi jude hain. aur aise pyaar ka kya faayda jo itna dard de"

i mean iss se woh kya kehna chahta tha , does he want ki meghan abhi bhi saath na aaye after clearing all the mus๐Ÿ˜ฒ and he has seen his bhaiya's condition na in these 12 yrs widout megha๐Ÿ˜• , so still he wants them to stay apart 

ya phir 

he wants ki jab tak addu nahi milta woh alag rahe??๐Ÿ˜•

really this guy confuses me so much sometimes. i was asking after the scene what do u want bhai????๐Ÿ˜‰

plz guys help me. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes even I liked the way how Guru explained Mohans struggle in the 12 years.There was little confusion as he doesn't want them to get together or not Edited by viegas - 10 years ago
Arre that means he is asking them to think everything together not separately...Whatever MM did till is just by thinking individually he meant... so Y they are suffering when they cant stay away 
I think Guru  ne to BHABISYA-BANI kardiya ki..."ya to RJ Nanhi aur Addu ko na apnaye ya phir Addu aur Nanhi RJ ko na apna paye...jis se MEGHAN ko hi sabse jyada taklif hone wali hai" 
ye guru ka guru-gyan hain...
He wants to see them together with Navika , Addu and RJ .