Zee Marathi

who is elder?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

methi1234

methi1234

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
hi
i have been a regular viewer of Radha hi Bawari.. but i missed the part where it is shown who is elder amongst Monica and Gargi ??
i think monica is elder as she is shown matured as compared to gargi ..
gargi is pampered therefore always hates Radha so much just like her step mom..
Please confirm once again who is elder amongst Monica and Gargi??
thanks in advance

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "who is elder?" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vidya0906

Cool Viewbie

vidya0906

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
gargi is the elder one, but she behaves so childishly...comparatively monica is so much better and knows her priorities.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

methi1234

methi1234

methi1234

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Hey thanks so so much for your prompt reply .. The way gargi behaves it never occurred to me that she is the elder sis. Have you come across any episode or dialogue thats shows this. Do let me know !! Thanks :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.