Posted: 11 years ago
to all my friends here, i just have one request. this is ymggk forum and karan and abha is our favorite jodi. this forum is still open, so please discuss about karan and abha only here. housewife is suhasi's new show and her pair there is with ad. you may not like their jodi but don't have to say it and hurt others who like them there. suhasi is sona there. if you can't encourage the show, at least don't discourage the show and the members there by keep comparing housewife to ymggk.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Well thanks for making a post in YMGGK forum !
oh, thank you for replying!!
love_karanabha thumbnail
But u are making YMGGK fans sound bad and saying they are not supporting when they are ! Only today some opinions came your making it seem like all fans are comparing the show with it and discouraging 

rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
may i know who discouraging housewife n suhasi..i don't think people here made any post compare ymggk n housewife...
i myself am an ymggk fan. so when i see other members feeling bad of what ymggk member say, i feel sad too. because of the comment in the trp thread, one of the member in housewife forum is hurt and wanted to leave. don't believe, go through the gc thread in housewife forum.
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ArtiKaranPrasad

i myself am an ymggk fan. so when i see other members feeling bad of what ymggk member say, i feel sad too. because of the comment in the trp thread, one of the member in housewife forum is hurt and wanted to leave. don't believe, go through the gc thread in housewife forum.

anyway i also mentioned there about suhasi n AD pair combination... it not only my own openion but i asked many zee tv viewers why they dislike houswife...i got that answer frm them..i'm not a person hurt others feeling...but its truth...if you know zee tv who watching shows in tv, just ask them...i love suhasi, so i tried to get answer why show is geting low trp..so i asked other people n got some answer..i just mentioned that there...
love_karanabha thumbnail
Look aarti YMGGK is a friendly forum !! 

We never specially went there to talk about karan and abha or made posts saying karan and abha were better we all are huge supporters of suhasi and always supporting her i don't think u know that!

look love_karanabha, i know about ymggk forum as i started my journey on IF through ymggk forum and i also started much earlier before you joined!!!so please don't teach me!

just tell me one thing. why karan's name has to be mentioned there? not once or twice, but many times. ad's show was also a hit on sp and he had his pair too in that show. but i don't see his fans bringing the name of the lady lead in the forum!!

i am outspoken and when i feel something not right, i voice out. i did the same even on nach baliye forum. its only my request. the show might not be on air for long, at least just support while it last.