Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

emeraldeye

Goldie

emeraldeye

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Tried to list out 12 characteristics of a typical male protagonist. There may be few exceptions but majority of them fit in this definition.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(MP: male protagonist, FP: Female protagonist, Ant: Antagonist)

1. He is well educated, cultured, super rich Cool(born with a silver spoon)

2. Majority of them roam in formals and blazers only. Cool (Of course to show their affluent background)

3. He always belongs to a big combined family.(With lots of bhais, bhabhis, chacha, chachis list goes on!)LOL

4. He is rude, harsh and blunt but he is a true gentleman.We can also describe him as a coconut Big smile (Bahar se sakt andar se naram)

5. He always respect all elders especially mom, dadis, nanis, kakis, buas (He is aware of and believes in our culture)Hug

6. He usually doesn't approve FP's behavior and mannerism Confused

7. There is a major disconnect between his heart and mind. Shocked He is unaware of his innermost feelings. (Major wiring problem)ROFL

8. By chance even if he realizes his feelings all he does is gives a yearning / longing look Heart Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming but he takes ages to confess his feelings to the FP. (Major starting problem)ROFL

9. He doesn't believe in expressing his feelings through gifts, candle light dinners but might change drastically after meeting FP.EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

10. He says hurtful things to the FP. Angry But he cannot see tears on her face. He will go out of his way to set things right for her.Thumbs Up

11. In all other matters he is smart / sharp but in heart related matters he easily falls in the trap of Ant and takes a long time to clear his MUs.Confused

12. He rarely believes in sacrifices and adjustments unlike the FP.(But since times have changed & he is a metro man don't be surprised if he does one.)Smile

Do add if you think any point has been missed out. Also do pour in your views too.

Edited by emeraldeye - 12 April 2013 at 6:21am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sama143fa.starLucky_2012aarchzuenasamrudhi.rdsupriya-Anks-nancy1996grintson_Invincible_suku_07nycsweetiehappy_cupcake

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "12 characteristics of a typical male protagonist" in Amita ka Amit forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dsupriya

IF-Dazzler

dsupriya

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
First I was like Shocked. I mean what is this, and when I read it I was like this
ROFLROFLROFL

How well you summed up the male protagonist for all TV Serials in generalWinkWink

But is it not true that males in general are khadoos husbandsTongue

BTW what is your name. I alway miss it.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

emeraldeyedare.devil

aarch

Goldie

aarch

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
ROFL Perfect description of MP...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

emeraldeye

emeraldeye

Goldie

emeraldeye

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dsupriya

First I was like Shocked. I mean what is this, and when I read it I was like this
ROFLROFLROFL

How well you summed up the male protagonist for all TV Serials in generalWinkWink
Thanks sweetie .Tongue

But is it not true that males in general are khadoos husbandsTongue Very true. ROFLROFLROFLMPs are special species only found in serials and maybe in movies but not in real life. If I had to write about actual husbands then I would require a 120 pointer post. Tongue

BTW what is your name. I alway miss it.Embarrassed  You ask this in every post and I respond with an answer in every post. So this time you have to go and check in my prev post Tongue

happy_cupcake

IF-Sizzlerz

happy_cupcake

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL

emeraldeye

dsupriya

IF-Dazzler

dsupriya

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by emeraldeye

Originally posted by dsupriya

ROFLROFLROFL

Thanks sweetie .Tongue

But is it not true that males in general are khadoos husbandsTongue Very true. ROFLROFLROFLMPs are special species only found in serials and maybe in movies but not in real life. If I had to write about actual husbands then I would require a 120 pointer post. Tongue

BTW what is your name. I alway miss it.Embarrassed  You ask this in every post and I respond with an answer in every post. So this time you have to go and check in my prev post Tongue
Hey kavi i finally found your name dear and for sure wont forget itEmbarrassed

emeraldeye

adithyan

IF-Sizzlerz

adithyan

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
lol

emeraldeye

samrudhi.r

IF-Dazzler

samrudhi.r

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
True true true LOL

emeraldeye

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.