Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 2 Page 19

MisHumptyDumpty

IF-Sizzlerz

MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Disclaimer : Ankie's take highly based on TC articles and SBS

The slap by Razia might lead to the following. (scenes/plots in an order of 1-10 to be exact so as what happens next Embarrassed )

1st

Asad would save Zoya from Mr Dhurindar by telling him that they are going to get engaged. 
Although he has have had thought of it before (Cause he had the ring) but then Zoya would be understanding and tell him that its fine we can pretend for my VISA. 

or 

Zoya gets happy shappy, but Asad will tell her that is just for your VISA cause i had promised my mother which will make Zoya feel sad. 

2nd 

Zoya goes at Ayaan's wedding cause the whole family wouldn't go but Ayaan wants his brother to come. Zoya goes there cause its Rabbert's engagement. Tanveer gives her poisoned sweets which Humera eats and she faints. 
Maybe they come to know Zoya is going to have an engagement with Asad too.

3rd

Razia sees its Zoya. Her anger has no bounds. And when Zoya tells that Humera is like my sister, her anger is over the top and she slaps Zoya and also gives a Baddua (read it here somewhere) 

4th 

Zoya nevertheless saves Humera's life.(Kebab record)Everyone is thankful. But the words of Razia had done its work. 
(Cause i dont think they will send her to jail or something, its better to take care of the one fainted rather than killing the culprit ROFL)

5th 

Zoya is super hurt and Asad sees she is hurt too. Ayaan must call Asad up tell him what happened at the place. You get a Asad and Zoya and family confront. Zoya gets super morose and also says that the sweets were given by Tanveer. (Anywhere like crying and saying Tanveer gave the sweets i just took them) 

6th 

Slightly backfires on Tanveer but then Asad gets angry with Rashid and Siddiqi cause their family never wanted Asad and family to be happy. Zoya wont be blamed (MAYBE) 
Here Razia realizes that no one from the Asad Family would ever try to hurt Humera apart from Tanveer staying there. Cause Tanveer  was show downed by Razia. 

7th 

Asad might give Zoya left and right talking about Tehzeeb and all which makes her more sad. But Asad realizes that he has done a mistake, but Zoya doesn't comply to his apologies. Also Najma's holidays start so Dilshad proposes to go to Ajmer Shariff as it would be pious and also seek blessings for Allah. 

8th

Zoya is super saddened cause of Asad's behavior. And her silence disturbs Asad. Zoya is lost in her own world of thoughts that should i stay here where there's no one for me as Mr Khan still thinks me to be the wronged one. Asad tries his best to make up with Zoya but Zoya doesn't want to.  Tanveer takes advantage of the situation and somewhere or the other Zoya gets lost in Ajmer. 

9th

Asad is furious at Tanveer and gives her left and right and how she could be careless. He frantically searches for Zoya and gets her. Zoya doesn't want to go anywhere with him and says what does she mean to him. Asad in rage tells his heart's desire. Zoya gets happy and they hug each other *mitwa moment* They take mannat for each other [Refer to Geet and IPK they have super beautiful Dargah and Mannat scenes, i think we might get here too] 

10th

All of them come back. Tanveer's plot has failed. She is super angry and wants to finish of Zoya or else her plan doesn't pass. She and Razia plan to kill Zoya. Razia makes such a plan where Tanveer is blamed for anything that happens. 

p.s. : side track that might happen  Tanveer faints and the doctor says Mubaarak ho yea maa bane wali hai ROFL ROFL Which would result in Asad telling Tanveer to leave in his own style. Everyone gets shocked at Tanveer. And all of them realize that Tanveer was a masked girl. Asad realizes how wrongly he judged Zoya and again asks for forgiveness.

Meanwhile Razia and Tanveer chalk out a plan which puts Zoya in danger. Cause Tanveer might be in a Asad mera nahi huya toh Tera bhi nahi hoga mode and then Tanveer is blamed and she is sent off to jail. 
And we have cute mitwas scene in the remaining ROFL 

Or 

1st 

Razia tries to finish of Zoya here in the house itself where Zoya gets to see a glimpse of her father (I still am believing that stupid TC article ROFL) But Asad comes and saves her, Tanveer to be blamed cause Zoya tells that the sweets where brought by Tanveer. 
And cause Zoya is fine shine again so they all make a trip to Ajmer where Zoya gets lost and divine forces (Zee tweet) help Asad and Zoya to reunite again. 

Anyone who seconds me? or its fine if you don't! I would love to hear your take too. Embarrassed LOL 

ROFL Ankie 

Acknowledgement : Sadie and Bunny : you guys get the cake most of it Embarrassed Hug 

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 12 April 2013 at 6:09am

The following 143 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankaetiSonamcute15DShanthiprasikshyaarshirulezbulsaraDannyelaalana1max_thakkerAphroditefallenNeeluDKB532hatelove2012ajolieMonics316SATD06recoupNumayaCrazyPatel1ms.ObseSSeDfathima85IlloMrMrsAsyaKhanpinkksAphroditegapgirlAsyaalwaysluvtwilight19NEETANAMEguru-ki-dewaaniAishah8Anikz003ash05janestone6arhifandebiswa..IndidesierrahKaBhiQHAsYabindasssPasyaGeet_HajemiiAsya6vaishnavi31TriniIndian88-Anji-shobakvniayadavskcp...SankaDevi...saranifee-feeJoavssk9sowmy18tharaniiKSGlover101MeselfAmayaasophie420teddy25ApplefLionessxonishithasharmaPrasanna_dhanurads73937lovesickangelic_princesaashiqua---Shweta---Chinnu.Munnubeautiful1niks23hsvsfrozen.devilshonajain_-NeHa-_ritukaprithviEternal1234Noe123..-DeViLiA-..sohu_ksgiankaussarFimmyrendezvousvinSmita17masaf57...KSGmiAmor...LilApplemusic1Npdeepa-Raj-Madame_Noddystarstellie..Enigma..prettyjiRarepearl-iLoveKaran-tvbug2011MaaneetDeewangiLoveAsYa222cool_srichicksoupgieedamar-KSGsmitten--Jazzy-enriquerisingsea101tnusredeyhelen_of_troyKrrish4Youaathya-Shormi-SONIRAJ1trina2010roseflower_07sam.amruta04veenishaakaswan-Shayari--ScarletRose---Kriti--Asyaforever.Nabi.-Priyam-supreet_dmgpieryroseviya.mallik4evas120NisbahxNithiya95ranzAisha.Kdelena90..vidhi..PriziLinsieDreA.Shru_RK.shanakyasharanAsad-Kii-Arzoo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What might happen next :P" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blueflames

IF-Dazzler

blueflames

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
res

unres

Allah Miyah !!! 
ankiewa you have written down ll the predictions in the book, all in one postwa..  any of the 10 assumptions can happen genius, ya phir CV's the master blaster can bring up anything else...LOLLOL

Edited by blueflames - 12 April 2013 at 6:06am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Joavssk9---Shweta---sohu_ksgianstarstellieNpdeepaAnjuRishcool_sriakaswanLoveAsYa222MisHumptyDumptyshanakyasharan

sowmy18

Goldie

sowmy18

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:07am | IP Logged
maybe this will happn!but im so confused!Confusedmaybe have to just wait and watchSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Joavssk9starstellieMisHumptyDumpty

Marysaa

IF-Dazzler

Marysaa

i lov you post, hope and wish all what u said will happen especially Asya moments :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starstellieMisHumptyDumpty

_-NeHa-_

Goldie

_-NeHa-_

I really liked ur Take..
I hope it happens..Smile
Well i wont predict anything coz my predictions neva cum true..Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MisHumptyDumpty

nihamrm

Goldie

nihamrm

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
RES
Unres 
Ankie i salute your patience for actually sitting and writing down all of this 
and i would just stay calm and watch what will happen in qh cause mere koi prediction kabhi sach nahi hota 
nice post and any of them might happen you see so i wont take any side 

Edited by nihamrm - 12 April 2013 at 6:20am

MisHumptyDumpty

MisHumptyDumpty

IF-Sizzlerz

MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blueflames

res

unres

Allah Miyah !!! 
ankiewa you have written down ll the predictions in the book, all in one postwa..  any of the 10 assumptions can happen genius, ya phir CV's the master blaster can bring up anything else...LOLLOL

Thats continuation of one ROFL LOL LOL 

blueflames

MisHumptyDumpty

IF-Sizzlerz

MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merysaa

i lov you post, hope and wish all what u said will happen especially Asya moments :)

We all love AsYa moments right? ROFL LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top