Kkoi Dil Main Hain

What the hell is going on?

TiN24 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Okay.......first I hear that kajal will loose her baby at the party courtesy of Krutika/her mother/kushal(????) and then arjun will re-marry to have a kid cause kajal can't be a mother.....etc etc.😑

Now i'm hearing that arjun dies and that kajal might re-marry kushal then but arjun is really alive????😑 What happens to the baby then?

Someone please explain before I pull my hair out!πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet sahota thumbnail

I think she changed her script again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😑

I think she was going to make arjun re-marry🀒, but changed it so that kajal is going to re-marry kushal for revenge on arjun's death, but arjun is going to be really a live and will come to stop the weddingπŸ˜†.

I think they baby will survive and be a live before kajal decides to marry kushal.That's what i think.

But then again she can change the script again!!!! What a loser, she's such a vamp!!!!!!!!!!!😑

Did that help tin????????????? πŸ˜•

Edited by sweet sahota - 19 years ago
TiN24 thumbnail

Yes sweet sahot! That helped A LOT and minimized my confusion. Thanks a BunchπŸ˜ƒ!

WORD'S CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW PISSED OFF I AM ABOUT WHAT'S HAPPENING ON THIS SHOW. WHERE THE HELL CAN I GET A HOLD OF THAT TRAMP, WITCH, SLUT......EKTA KAPOOR??? I HATE HER WITH A PASSION😑😑😑

Sorry guys, I don't usually talk like this and use these words but I am a real BIG ejaz khan fan.........and I mean a REAL BIG FAN.......and just need to take out a little steam. πŸ˜’

sweet sahota thumbnail
I know how you feel!!!!!!!!!!! I just hate that lady!!!!!!!!!😑 What a loser she should get married and see life after marriage isn't that bad!!!!!!!!!!!😑 I want her to bring back ejaz at any cost!!!!!!!!!!!! Anways I might now how to contact her, I'll tell you when I rember till then hang on!!!!!!πŸ˜‰
sweet sahota thumbnail

Here this is how you can contact Ekta:

Address:

C-13 Balaji House

Dalia Industrial Estate,

Opposite Laxmi Industries,

New Link Road

Andheri (West)

Mumbai- 400 053

Telephone: 91-22-2673-2275

Fax: 91-22-2673-2308

E-mail: [email protected]

Hope that helps you [email protected]@balajifilms.comπŸ˜‰

TiN24 thumbnail

Thank U soooooooooooooooooo much!

You've been a HUGE help, I appreciate it a lot. I'm gonna write the meanest and most nastiest e-mail to her and try to give her some pointers on how to make the show much better..................plain and simple...............BRING ARJUN BACK.........its not brain surgery.............its a very simple task.

Anywho, once again thank u so much for your help. I can't tell you how much you've helped me out.

rabeeak2003 thumbnail
hey thanks sweet sahota and I am also a fan of the drama but ejaz khan is OK!
sweet sahota thumbnail

Hey guys don't worry arjun is not dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

She isn't that stupid afterall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†

I read at this site that a person called her and told her to bring back arjun and she told her that not to worry that he isn't dead.

I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will have to see what happens in the next episode!!!!!!!!!! 

TiN24 thumbnail

WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

I PRAY TO GOD THAT'S TRUE!!! I THINK THAT'S THE BEST NEWS I'VE GOTTEN IN THE LAST 3 DAYS!πŸ˜†

pmahesh thumbnail

That is certainly a good news!