TMKOC forum awards(PLEASE COLLECT YOUR PRIZE@pg1)

Posted: 10 years ago
WELCOME!!!!!!

I know its been more than a month since these awards but as i hd been busy with some work i got delayed in posting the prizes. Here there at last, do accept them and hearty congrats once againg

LIST OF WINNERS

1. BEST NEWCOMMER OF THE FOTUM- SAKSHI

2. ANJALI OF THE FORUM- JEANIEJUJU11(SUMMITRA,, .nightqueen.)) AND POORVISINGHCD (SRISHTI)

3. BHIDE OF THE FORUM- MANTHAN (MSPE)

4. SODHI OF THE FORUM-  MARIYEM , DHRUVIE

5. TARAAK MEHTA OF THE FORUM- MANTHAN (MSPE)

6. TAPU OF THE FORUM- LAKSHAY (TAPUGADA1997)

7. CHAMPAKLAL OF THE FORUM- RISHAB AND LAKSHAY(TAPUGADA1997)

8. DAYA OF THE FORUM- SHRUTI HC

9. JETHALAL OF THE FORUM- RISHAB AND MANTHAN(MSPE)

Okay a long and detailed explaination, but if anyone stil has doubts then u can PM me or send me scrap.

OK now here is how to post siggies.
On 12 or 13 april (whenever the award function will be held) below the name of the winners i will post the siggie.
U have to-

1. Right click on it and select save image as option and chose a folder where you want to save it. But before you click on save you have to add an extension of .jpg to the name of the image for example
jethalal(will be already mentioned when you click on save as) and u have to add .jpg to it . like jethalal.jpg. Then click on save.πŸ˜›

2. Then you have to go this site called either www.imagur.com  or www.tinypic.com.😊

if u choose imagur then-πŸ˜ƒ

a window will be opened, on the right hand side there will be an option called upload a image. Select that then you will get an option of browse. Once you select that a small window will open on the left hand side of which will be icone of desktop, my documents, my computers etc. Select the folder where you saved your picture like for example you have saved it in my documents then open it , or if you have made your own folder and saved it on the desktop then select the desktop icon, open your folder and then the image name will be there click on it and it will come on the blank beside browse. Then an option of upload will automatically come. Click on it and wait for a while till you image loads(it just takes a few seconads though). Then below ur image will be various options and links beside them. There will be an option somewhat like upload on forums and boards. Copy the link beside the option by right first higjhlighting it by dragging your mouse holding the right button, and then right click on it and select copy. Then minimise or close the window and open india forums. Go to the update profile option and there on the update profile option on page four will be a signature option. You have to paste the link there and make sure that each and every word as well as character of the link is there, even if a closing or opening bracket or even a full stop is missing ur image won't be uploaded then. That's all...πŸ˜›

if u choose tinypic (a bit easier) on opening the home page an option of browse will be there. Select it and a small window will be opened.then the window will be opened and everything else will be same till the point when u reach upload. Click on the option and then a window will open which will have something written on top and will ask u write it again below, or somethhing like dat (u willl do it don'y worry). After that ur image will displayed and once again there will be the option of paste on forum and board. Copy the link, open india forums and go to update profile option, and then go to update siggies on page four. A blank will be there paste the link precisly and click on update.πŸ˜›

Ur image wll automatically come...
thats allπŸ˜› i tried my best, hope u guys understood if not PM or send me a scrap.
CONGRATULATIONS WINNERS
THANK U ALL THOSE WHO PARTICIPARTED IN THE VOTINGS
SEE U ALL WITH THE FORUM AWARDS ONCE AGAIN NEXT YEAR

HI FRIENDS!

THANKS FOR CUMMING, MEIN HUN ISS AWARD FUNCTION KI HOST AUR KAMAAL KA COINCIDENSE HAI MEIN AAP SAB KI DOST BHI HUN SRISHTI, VAISE MUJHE POORVI BULAOO. Ok
AAB THODA SERIOUS HOTE HAI AWARDS SHURU HONE JAA RAHE HAI AUR ISS WAQT MEIN HUN RED CARPET PAR. MY GOD! KYA BATAUN AAPKO YAHAN TV AUR FILM KE ITNE BAADE BAADE HASTI AAYE HAI MY GOD, SIRF TMKOC KE CAST AND CREW AUR FORUM MEMBERS KA INTEZAAR KAR RAHI HUN, EK BAAR VO AA JAAYE TAB YE SHOW SHURU HO GA, MAGAR CHINTA MAT KIJIYE ABHI KUCH HI DER ISS FORUM KE MEMBERS HAQDAAR HONGE TITLES KE. ISS WAQT SIRF EK HI INSAAN JAANTI HAI KI KISNE KYA JEETA AUR VO HUN MAIN. ARRE YE KYA LAGTA HAI TMKOC KA CAST AUR CREW AA GAYA CHALO MEIN BAS ABHI AAYI HUMAARE FORUM KE MEMBERS KO LEKAR KAHIN MAT JAATE BAHUT MAAZA AANE WALA HE, STAY TUNED

Edited by poorvisinghcd - 10 years ago
Hi poorvi i am here please start...
HI FRIENDS M BACK SORRY WO ITNE BAADE BAADE CELIBRITY AAYEIN HAI UNN SAB KA AUTOGRAPH LE RAHI THI HEHEHEHEHE

ANYWAYS NOW LET US SHIFT TO THE STAGE...

ON THE STAGE. THE SPOTLIGHTS FLASH, THE AUDIENCE CHEERS AS ONE BY ONE ALL THE TMKOC CAST ENTER

"AUR BHAI KAISE AAP SAB THEEKH?" JETHALAL ASKS
THE AUDIENCE CHEER

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD TAARAK MEHTA KE OOLTA CHASHMA KE MEMBERS SWAAGAT HAI AAP SAB KE " POORVI (I) SAY ENTERING THE STAGE

"AARE KAISE HO BETA?" JETHA
"THHEKH HUN AAP SAB LOGON KA YAHAN HAARDIK SWAAGAT HAI." POORVI SAYS "PLEASE TAKE UR SEATS"

ALL THE MEMBERS CLIMB DOWN TO THEIR SEATS. AUDIENCE STANDS UP AND CHEERS

FINALLY...

OK OK LET THE AWARDS BEGIN

"FRIENDS HUMAARE PAS 9 CATEGORIES HAI JO HAI-"πŸ˜‰
JETHALAL OF THE FORUM
DAYA OF THE FORUM
CHAMPAKLAL OF THE FORUM
TAPU OF THE FORUM
BHIDE OF THE FORUM
SODHI OF THE FORUM
TAARAK MEHTA OF THE FORUM
ANJALI OF THE FORUM

AND I SWEAR DISSICIONS FAIR HAI, JIS KISI KO BHI MAXIMUM VOTES MILE HAI, USE YE AWARDS MILE HAIN

AUR EK SPECIAL AWARD EK SPECIAL NEW COMMER KE LIYE. OK AB CHAALTE HAIN PEHLE AWARD KI TAARAF JO HAI, BEST NEW COMMER OF THE FORUM...

AUR YE AWARD JAATA HAI

"RUKO RUKO" A VOICE SAYS AND KAPIL SHARMA INDIA'S BIGGEST COMEDIAN ENTERS "MY GOD EK CHOTI SI BAACHI YA SHOW HOST KAR RAHI HAI."

"AAP KAUN HO AUR MEIN KOI CHOTTI BAACHI NAHI HUN I AM 14"
"O MY GOD YE TO DADDI AMMA NIKLI, BAADI AAYI 14"

"AAP KAUN HO AUR YAHAN PAR KYA KAR RAHE HO."
"TUNE MUJHE NAHI PEHECHANA MEIN ISS SHOW KA HOST KAPIL SHARMA"
"HOST MEIN HUN PURVI URF SRISHTI"
"DEKHO KOI GAALTI HUI HE SHOW KA HOST MEIN..."

"KAPIL BHAIYAA PEHLE AWARD DE DE PHIR DISSCUSS KARENGE."
"OK KAUNSA AWRD?"

"BEST NEWCOMMER"
"AACHA AUR YE AWARD NEWCOMMER KO KAUN DEEGA?"

"YE AWARD DENE KE LIYE HUM BULANA CHAHENGE TMKOC KE WRITER KO HUGE ROUND OF APPLAUSE"

THE WRITER CLIMBS UP AND AUIDIENCE CHEERS

"SIR ISS LADKI NE AUDIENCE KO BAHUT PAKAAYA HAI, TO ABPLEASE WINNE ANNOUNCE KAR DIJHIYE"
 SRISHTI SULKS

"THEEKH HAI THEEKH HAI YE AWARD JAATA HAI..."

SILENCE...WHISPERS..

WRITER OPENS ENVELOPE SMILES AND THEN ANNOUNCESπŸ˜›

.SAKSHI.  KO...πŸ‘

HUGE CHEERS(ESPECIALLY BY TMKOC CAST)  AS SAKSHI CLIMBS THE STAGE AND COLLECTS HER AWARD πŸ˜ƒ

CONGRATS SAKSHI DIDI!!!!!πŸ‘
Congats. Sakshi...
And very well done poorvi...

Thank you!!!!

Ab main kya kahu!...I would like to thank all those persons jinhone mujhe iss kaabil samjha and mujhe vote dia..thankyou so much! I would like to thank all my fans here! :P
Amazing writings...Poorvi by you.Finally, i am here.⭐️

Please, tell the name of winners soon.I can not wait now.😳

I feel really that i am in the Award Show.
😊

And Kapil act is superb.
πŸ˜›

Is there is any plan regarding Dance & songs also??
πŸ˜†

And Sakshi congrats as i had voted you in this particular category of newcomers.
πŸ‘πŸΌ

OK WE ARE BACK MYSELF AND KAPIL BHAI

AAB BADTE HAI NEXT AWARD KI AOR JO HAI...

"USKE PEHLE TU MUJHE YA BATA KI HOST MEIN HUN YA TU HAI HUH!!!!"
"BHAIYAA PHILAL AWARDS DEDE PHIR AARAM SE BAETHKAR DISSCUSS KARENGE WO AUDIENCE EXCITED HO RAHI HAI."

"YAAR MEIN YAHAN COMEDY KARNE AAYA HUN AUR ISS LADKI KO AWARDS KI PADI HAI."
"KYUNKI BHAIYAA MIN YAHAN AWARDS DENE AAYI HUN, ANYWAYS AAGE BADHE PLEASEEE..."

"THEEKH HAI, KYA HAI NEXT AWARD?"

"THANK U, NEXT AWARD HAI ANJALI OF THE FORUM AWARD, AUR YE AWARD DENE KE LIYE MEIN BULANA CHAHUNGI ANJALI MEHTA KO."

AUDIENCE CLAPS AS ANJALI CLIMBS UP

"HELLO ANJALI AUNTY" POORVI SAYS
'HI BETA"
"JALDI SE AWARD ANNOUNCE KAR DO"
"HAAN HAAN KYUN NAHI, RUKO ZAARA."
"NAMASTEY BHABIJI." KAPIL SAYS
'NAMASTEY."
"AAPNE MUJHE JO DIET DIYA NA WO KAAFI KAAM AAYA, DEKHO MEIN KITNA PAATLA HO GAYA."
"MY PLEASURE KAPIL BHAI."
"AABHI PLEASE AWARD ANNOUNCE KAREIN."
HAAN HAAN."😊

"AUR YE AWARD JAATA HAI."😊

AUDIENCE HOLD THEIR BREATHS

SUMITRA  (JEANIEJUJU11)  AUR  POORVISINGHCD (SRISHTI) KO...😊

WOW CANT BELIEVE IT,πŸ˜ƒ CONGRATS SUMMI DIDIπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by MSPE

Amazing writings...Poorvi by you.Finally, i am here.⭐️

Please, tell the name of winners soon.I can not wait now.😳

I feel really that i am in the Award Show.
😊

And Kapil act is superb.
πŸ˜›

Is there is any plan regarding Dance & songs also??
πŸ˜†

And Sakshi congrats as i had voted you in this particular category of newcomers.
πŸ‘πŸΌ

OF COURSE YES

BUT THODI DER BAAD, WAIT A BIT...
THANK U SOO MUCH FOR VOTING FOR ME FRIENDS...
I KNOW WHO ALL VOTED SO SPECIAL THANKS TO THEM FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART

CONGRATS SUMMI DIDI😊