Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I completed 6 months as a Writer ... LOL

Posted: 11 years ago

I don't know … no no I mean I know… , *Ishi take a deep breathe…* ya.. actually I am too excited that's the reason I am making this Post.. I wanted to post this 5 days back.. on the right date… but then… couldn't due to silly reason.

LOL …….. ya I know u might be thinking that I have gone mad… and the truth is I am Mad and its known by more or less every friend of mine…

Ok Coming to the Point………..

Today I complete whole 6 months 5 days ….. LOL ya 5 days…. To be attached with it as a WRITER .  I know most of the writers here in IF are older than me , both in age and writing experience , but today after completing whole 6 months , I feel so happy that I wanted to share it with you guys.

From time to time I have said this , but it's the Fact. 6 months earlier if anybody would have told me that

"Ishi.. someday you will be writing stories based on ARSHI and that people will even appreciate you for that…"

I would have seriously laughed and replied that

"Bahut hogaya… now stop kidding….."

It all started with my diary pages , the first short one , that I ever wrote was during Arnav Khushi's new year. Yes , it was something like that only , the Friday episode as usual left us hanging and there was the oh ! so boring weekend infront of me which made me imagine and jot it down.

I personally don't consider them as my stories as they were some 1-2 pages of silly imagination regarding upcoming episodes . But still all those craps were read by one of my closest friend Divya Jain. And she was always like

"Oh Ishi these are so nice…" always appreciating me , when honestly they used to suck.

Divya was the one because of whom I had started writing , she was always there to support me… though.. now she remain quiet busy and don't get chance to read my stories , still She was the one.. and she has the right to get mentioned.

Then there came a day , when finally I got inspired by all the beautiful writer of IF and started writing myself. THE BOND BETWEEN US , my first FF . I still remember after writing the prologue , I was like should I post it or should I not. But then I thought lets do it Jo hoga dekha jayega….. and even if people don't like it no problem , since nobody knows me in IF and no harm will be done.

But then slowly but steadily , grew a small bunch of readers for my FF , and I was happy with it . But then one day… ahhh not one day…. All of a sudden I can say…. An unexpected story VENGEANCE changed everything and brought me many readers…..  The y liked it , commented for it and even discussed about it , but the thing that surprised me was the demand for its Season 2 . Now I am not any Star Plus right that you have to keep on demanding and demanding… so I gave into it and to make my readers happy came up with a season 2 . And now I am happy that my readers who gave me so much love are happy.

Oh ! My ! God !!!! I was not expecting to write so much but ended up writing a big bhasan , so not wasting your precious time anymore Thankss for reading and bearing it.

A big thanks to all you guys , without you and your love for me and my story , I would have never completed this 6 months in this well manner. So again a BIG THANKS to all of  YOU.

And a special thanks to all those who were there for me at the very beginning to bear my crap and who are still with me.

Love u all

-          Ishi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree_dey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I AM SO HAPPY FOR U!!! <3 🤗
Scrittore thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thats really something to be proud of.. IF is the place which made me write as well! I'm even thinking of reposting my ffs that was once up through my old id.. So they can be still on IF.. =) keep writing.. You never know!
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Aww so sweet...congrats dear..!
dis_arshi thumbnail
😃

im still 4 months..all thnks to barun..if not him i wouldnt be here 😊
Vallon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats sweetypie!!! Good luck for your future written and I love you alot dammit ❤️
ammui thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yipppeee!!
Yay ishi u r nw half-an-year old writer..
3 cheer 4 you..
Hip hip hurray
Hip hip hurray
hip hip hurray..
It was through ur ff tbbu tat i got u as ma friend!!it is suming tat i ll cheerish foreva!!
U hv been towering since d first update!!
Keep goinn!! (y)
divsarunfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats frd👏 Edited by divsarunfan - 11 years ago
simi58 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
congo.. many more months years to come <3
Alyaa_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2