Pavitra Rishta

Rules & Concerns Regarding Violent Comments (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

jnawaz

IF-Sizzlerz

jnawaz

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged

Clarification posted regarding short form/acronyms. Hope that helps.

JAZ

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rules & Concerns Regarding Violent Comments (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Wow I am amazed at wishing a character or even a innocent little baby to die so the favorite couple of the show can unite or reunite is ok while silly acronyms which are not even 10% of doragatory or negative compared to them are considered to be so and are against the rule..

Jyoti you work for the channel as a CM...SO you will follow their rules and support what is good for the fans...IOther members who are forum members go to hell...Their right do not have to be protected..FOrum is basically for fans and not average member..

This is simply BP  Bull pucky...There is no fairness but supporting one and only one grp It was ArMan before and now Arjun-Purvi and their supporters..rest get go ...

Neways thanks for taking time to post them finally...It takes a whole lot of nerve-gutz to put rules which are simply bullying IMHO...In my humble opinion..I do not stand for unfair Bullying period...

Good day!!!

BTW Jnawaz MMLP is not the acronym used...its MMLA and it stands for Maha Manipulative Ladli Angel...Again that is one's opinion or perception of watching the character in the show..How is it more doragatory compared to wishing character or  a baby's death ShockedOuchEmbarrassed

Please get the acronyms right Embarrassed  Assuming makes an A** - fool out of you and me both Embarrassed

Edited by Dabulls23 - 14 April 2013 at 12:34pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87bipsHillyloveKalapiznursinghpesi11-Mansi.-koolsadhu1000Orchid25

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
In this forum only Varsha used acronyms ...she used it as a humorous habit in every post of hers ...if Purvi came across as manipulative but putting on an angel face in front of family she called her MMLA ...manipulative angel ...and that i trust that is an opinion just like if a member says the character should die now is one ...as construed by mods ?

Literally only Varsha used acronyms in this forum ...very rarely others used it . I  can't help feeling that these rules r for one thread only ...the thread of opposite opinion . It is said that the rules r for all threads but pardon me , i don't believe it . These refresher rules are made for one thread only .

Lately all the members on the Kool's Commentary thread were given warnings and many times the thread was threatened to be closed down although it is popular , runs like an AT  thread and the show is discussed intelligently and with a different perspective there . Every afternoon it is discussed , thrashed after seeing the video clip . I  am not saying no members break the rules at all but trust me it happens very rarely and the members r themselves okay with apologising if brought to their notice . It is nothing compared to the hate speeches on other threads ...that Ovi should now die , good that she lost the baby , good that she is becoming mental ...these are construed as opinions but acronyms r construed as derogatory , banworthy and something not to be allowed . Varsha posted her opinions  in the form of acronyms ...if hate opinions r understood by mods and various loopholes r used by them to justify how this opinion is okay and that opinion is okay why are her opinions in acronyms not okay unless explained ? Does mods ask those giving hate opinions to explain their reasoning ?

I wish to make an official complaint today ...check all the reports and sniff targeting tactics when reports upon reports of one particular group or thread like Kool's Commentary start piling up ...it is 90% of the time nothing but an attempt to squash opposite view by resorting to petty tactics like the easy usage of the report button . 

An opposite opinion thread is a MUST in every forum . It is healthy to have an alternative view point , for CVs to read it if they visit the forum . Opposite opinion must never be silenced . If 99 threads praise the main leads and their love story one thread finds the loopholes in it and it must never be closed , ever .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 14 April 2013 at 1:22pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87HillyloveKalapiznursinghbipssashashyampesi11gaurav_ankita08TiyaliFireLordPhoenixOrchid25Dabulls23

bips

IF-Dazzler

bips

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Personally i feel that no character should be protected. Its fiction, this is a discussion board, so go ahead and rip apart. I was mightly impressed by your initial assertion that wishing a character dead is ok. (though how does one wish a reel character dead? Are they expected to jump off the pages of the script and commit suicide)

I thought to myself, finally a forum on IF where the mods realise that characters need to be given the third degree. Woohoo!

But then you went ahead and ruined it all by banning acronyms.

So let me get this straight-

Wishing a character dead though DEFINITELY negative is ok
Acronyms which MAY be negative are not ok

I'm sorry i cannot write any further... There is too much laughing in my head

Edited by bips - 14 April 2013 at 1:41pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87KalapiznursinghHillylovegaurav_ankita08Tiyalisashashyamkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23Orchid25

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
The worst part is those using acronyms must explain each time what it means ...i mean huh ??????????? Each time ? Why ? So time consuming and pardon me , silly . I trust i am allowed to say this without being reported ? For i am being forthright with the mods .

pari87KalapiznursinghHillylovegaurav_ankita08sashashyamTiyaliFireLordPhoenixOrchid25Dabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Yep Kools and Bips

I have to write out my acronyms for crying babies that they might be doragatory or negative...For them to understand what I am writing...But clearly wishing a death on a character or a baby to be killed and rejoicing it is down right negative but that is OK huh Confused

If any one understands this logic please enlighten MOI...EmbarrassedConfused

KC topic for having opposite opinions has been picked on and Varsha ME being singled out for using acronyms...WOw 2 singling outs...they call it fair Grrr

Mods claim by putting bullying rules make them sound fair...Me think not..

we all know what is happening here all over again..Simply DejaVu..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 14 April 2013 at 2:01pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87znursinghHillyloveKalapiTiyalikoolsadhu1000Orchid25

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 6:28pm | IP Logged

Well, I am not sure what to say, especially in this era, where hate speech in any territory of the planet is taken seriously, but not in this forum. So Ovi can die and go to hell is acceptable, I have to applaud the new set of rules. I really hope for the sake of Mods that this new set of rules helps them in running the forum, although these lopsided rules will create more havoc than anything else in my POV, but I say Good luck!!!

What can I say; the Mods are more interested in dealing with acronyms than with hate speech!!! wow, I hope ppl of this forum are adult. One more point to ponder, by encouraging such hate speech hopefully the MOds aren't encouraging something serious that will backfire on the forum itself. I also truly hope that the Mods do make sure and mandate in no uncertain terms that members respect fellow members, which has been really lip service so far, for there are repeat offenders who are getting away with murder!!!

In conclusion I can say, since the Mods are in power, they can use it as they wish, but hopefully the power will be used wisely. Also, I just hope good sense prevail...Good Luck!!!

Edited by Kalapi - 14 April 2013 at 6:38pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87znursinghHillyloveTiyalipesi11FireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23Orchid25

Tiyali

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

paris.hiltonMissMonapari87znursinghpesi11FireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000nikitagmcDabulls23Orchid25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top