Sahiba to fall in borewell,Ranver in jail(article) - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
@ marja bin a law student I don't think the indian police have the right to arrest ranveer since the place he committed the offense is in london firstly the indian police is suppose to verify the authenticity of the video with the collaboration of the british criminal investigation department. Anyway its a series nt real life ,has 4 ranveer sending 20yrs jail we will let cv decide that.
Originally posted by kayluv

@ marja bin a law student I don't think the indian police have the right to arrest ranveer since the place he committed the offense is in london firstly the indian police is suppose to verify the authenticity of the video with the collaboration of the british criminal investigation department. Anyway its a series nt real life ,has 4 ranveer sending 20yrs jail we will let cv decide that.

i am not saying that cvs will send him for a 20 year jail  , i am just pointing that there have been cases  i read in news where sentencesd of jail from 20 to 30 years has been passed for murdering someone . get my point clear . i am no a basher . . . . ..
Originally posted by Akshay_Kundal

i am not saying that cvs will send him for a 20 year jail  , i am just pointing that there have been cases  i read in news where sentencesd of jail from 20 to 30 years has been passed for murdering someone . get my point clear . i am no a basher . . . . ..
u right, but if u killed someone by accident, thn u get 3 to 7 years jail here in holland, i dont know  howit is in india
@Akshay_Kunda. Got ur point @ marja I agree wit u, killing some one by accident,in law is called (man slaughter) I think everywhere it shldnt be more than 2 to 7 years. If the persons has a clean record and that also if there are no prior felonies on record.
the crime was commited in England. so wouldn't they send him back to the UK to go to jail and have him tried under British law?
daljeet help ranveer, dont fight guyss anymore. be friendss!! make ths show good together!! i hope they bring for daljeet a other girl! 2 couple in this show will be nice. no more figthingg!!! because of the fight who get sahiba many people hate this show. daljeet pls understand sahiba is now someone else wife she will be soon a mother. let her be happy with ranveer and her kid. 

Its proven fact - that Daljeet doesn't love Sahbai - only wants her trouble. The moment she is separate from Ranveer death won't stop for her. Its time of testing who's love is pure and I believe its going to be Ranveer's love. 
Originally posted by MistiofMistz

Its proven fact - that Daljeet doesn't love Sahbai - only wants her trouble. The moment she is separate from Ranveer death won't stop for her. Its time of testing who's love is pure and I believe its going to be Ranveer's love.

Agree.if daljeet really love sahiba, he should have shown full faith in what prof.inderjeet said, daljeet can even postpone his plan of getting ranveer arresting ranveer after fifth & final attack on sahiba, but still I hope ranveer will save sahiba.
I think Ranveer will reach there at time nd will save Sahiba..😊
Ohh godd !!
pls keep this Daljeet away from Sahiba nd her life...🤢
Anyway thanks for sharing dear.😊
Originally posted by Kristen23

Agree.if daljeet really love sahiba, he should have shown full faith in what prof.inderjeet said, daljeet can even postpone his plan of getting ranveer arresting ranveer after fifth & final attack on sahiba, but still I hope ranveer will save sahiba.
totally agree.