Sahiba to fall in borewell,Ranver in jail(article)

Posted: 10 years ago

Sahiba to fall into a borewell as Ranveer is put behind bars in Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Ekta Kaul and Ashish Sharma

Zee TV's Rab Se Sohna Isshq (Jay Productions) is witnessing the emotional track wherein the protagonist Sahiba (Ekta Kaul) is being attacked by the five elements of earth. Every time she has been attacked so far, Ranveer (Ashish Sharma) who can foresee Sahiba's trouble has managed to save her from the claws of death.

So in order to keep Ranveer away from Sahiba, destiny plays a cruel game wherein Ranveer will soon be arrested for the murder of Mr. Pal. As per the ongoing track, Ranveer who has the video of him murdering Mr. Pal does not want to trouble Sahiba as she is going through the pain of facing a threat to her life. To keep her happy, he destroys the CD and throws it. But Daljeet (Kanan Malhotra) gets the broken CD and gets to know of the truth. The wickedness in Daljeet comes to the fore again, as he conspires yet again to send Ranveer behind bars. He traps Ranveer in such a way that Ranveer confesses his crime before Sahiba, and thus gets arrested.

With Ranveer in jail, the fifth element that is 'earth' is all set to attack Sahiba. She will fall into a borewell and only Ranveer knows how to save her. However, he cannot help her as he is stuck in jail.

Will Ranveer take Daljeet's help to save Sahiba from the fifth attack? Or Ranveer break free from jail and come on time to save his wife?

When contacted, Kanan Malhotra told us, "Well, it is true that Sahiba is going to be attacked by earth soon. But I have no details on how it is going to happen as we have not shot for it."

Watch this space for more interesting updates.

From rival site

I really hope Ranveer save Sahiba by freeing himself from the jail.

Am so happy atleast the true will be out and saahiba will get 2 knw everything, the ball is now in her court its either she remain loyal 2 her husband or she switch bck accepting daijeet. And @ the same time ranveer will be free of all guilt and people 4 once will stop accusing him of killing mr pal n getting away with. Just like everyone I wish ranveer save saahiba after that he shld go bck n face the law.
Originally posted by kayluv

Am so happy atleast the true will be out and saahiba will get 2 knw everything, the ball is now in her court its either she remain loyal 2 her husband or she switch bck accepting daijeet. And @ the same time ranveer will be free of all guilt and people 4 once will stop accusing him of killing mr pal n getting away with. Just like everyone I wish ranveer save saahiba after that he shld go bck n face the law.

agree,ranveer will be more reformed person after that,sahiba will definately remain loyal to ranveer,even ranveer will come to save sahiba..i really hope for this
Edited by ashish_suku - 10 years ago
๐Ÿ˜›there is a saying in hindi which means whatever deed you have committed whether it is good or bad you will get the same result if you commit bad karma you will have to suffer punishment and you will go to hell and if you do good karma then you will get good result jaisa karma karogey waisa phal paaogey so ranveer has done an evil karma he not only killed pal but also deceived jazz and left her all alone sahiba's family was always with her and still they are alive but what about jazz who lost both mother and father ranveer never thought that instead he dumped jazz sahiba had daljeet in her life but jazz had no one to love her or care for her ๐Ÿ˜•and ranveer has committed a sin so he deserves to suffer punishment from god he took advantage of jazz by pretending that he loves her truely ๐Ÿค”

i dont understand daljeet mind, i mean what is he thinking tht he will put ranveer again in jail to get his wife and child? that is realy cheap! how can be sahiba happy with daljeet whn her husband the father of her child is in jail? im also happy that ranveer will be free of all guilt
@marja let daijeet satisfy himself he's doing ranveer a big favor by helping him get rid of his guilt n leaving a free life. What daijeet didn't realize is saahiba won't leave her husband 4 him he still thinks he can get her bt the real true is he has lost her 4ever.and as 4 karma whatever u do u reap ranveer is paying 4 his crime n am happy abt it, I hope cv punish ranveer 4 his action so he can find peace. N save us 4rm all the tortured of having 2 write n defend him.

@marja let daijeet satisfy himself he's doing ranveer a big favor by helping him get rid of his guilt n leaving a free life. What daijeet didn't realize is saahiba won't leave her husband 4 him he still thinks he can get her bt the real true is he has lost her 4ever.and as 4 karma whatever u do u reap ranveer is paying 4 his crime n am happy abt it, I hope cv punish ranveer 4 his action so he can find peace. N save us 4rm all the tortured of having 2 write n defend him.

yes,daljeet is doing a big favour to ranveer,not only ranveer will get rid of his guilt but he will not be called a murderer any more,yes,daljeet has lost sahiba,becoz she will never leave ranveer,above allhis fans will be saved from toture of having write & defend him.๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by marja

i dont understand daljeet mind, i mean what is he thinking tht he will put ranveer again in jail to get his wife and child? that is realy cheap! how can be sahiba happy with daljeet whn her husband the father of her child is in jail? im also happy that ranveer will be free of all guilt

free of all guilts afters serving the jail and for murdering in india they allot atleast 7 years and extend to even 20 in us and foreign countries . regarding your point if she can stay happy living with ranveer with daljits child this is no far behind .
Originally posted by Akshay_Kundal

free of all guilts afters serving the jail and for murdering in india they allot atleast 7 years and extend to even 20 in us and foreign countries . regarding your point if she can stay happy living with ranveer with daljits child this is no far behind .
maybe it story will take after couple years whn ranveer gets free. here 4 or 5 year if u kill someone by accedint and u have prove. the cd is the prove!