Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

JananiKiDeewani

IF-Sizzlerz

JananiKiDeewani

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
HI GUYS...hope u all enjoy our cute RaYa scenes and cute pihu scenes today...some of the scenes which i like was described here with snaps...hope u all enjoy it..love RaYa forever

PRIYA-PIHU SCENE:

pihu is so cute...she cutely said she will miss her pappa very much..and priya convincing her was somewat cute..i just love pihu she is most adorable kid..

OMG RAM...SEE HOW CUTE HE IS!!!  I JUST FELL FOR HIS CHARM:

AND FINALLY RaYa scene..as i already said in my previous post,if i dnt watch the promo of priya teasing ram..i was died while seeing this fight..anyway finally a cute RaYa scene:

(i just posted this snap to identify the situation,if it is wrong to post a man drinking alcohol snap on public forum means anyone tell me ill remove it..i dnt knw abt any rule regarding that..so only asking)

While watching this scene onething in my mind was "OH MY BECHARA RAM..WITHOUT KNOWING ABOUT PRIYA'S FAKE FIGHT HE S FEELING TOO BAD"

PRIYA TEASED RAM:(Their expressions are impossible i just love it)

CUTE HANDHOLD,SORRY AND I LOVE U FROM BOTH(AWWW):

I JUST LOVE THE WAY RAM FEEL FOR KAKKA:

I LOVED THE WAY PIHU STOP PRIYA EATING FAT CONTENT FOOD AND CUTELY SAID "ORELSE SHE TO BECOME FAT:(OHH BABY SO CUTE)

PRECAP CUTE AND ADORABLE WITH RaYa and cute PIHU:

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Sangam786baas-tvamit1944nirupamakdent4ubalhfan4evermahumita_mitralalmadhuAnnthewsahana747viny_queenbpatil3leena04jineejiggsiLuvRamKapoor123fizavironikajain

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CUTE RaYa pic (11th apr 2013) with my thoughts :" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JananiKiDeewani

IF-Sizzlerz

JananiKiDeewani

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
plzzz do comments guys..

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks For the pics I Felt so bad when pIhu was missing her Papa This is forced separation and i am hating it to the T. RaYA scene was nice a hug would complete the scene and the bar scene was nice Ram looks much younger dan before now a days.

Edited by ramsakshiroxxx - 12 April 2013 at 6:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnthewjineejiggsJananiKiDeewani

Annthew

IF-Dazzler

Annthew

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
thanks a million Hema. Yes'day all Rayapi scenes were cute, but i loved ram a lot in the scene when he was with Sid & Vik. i really , really loved his expressions then & the change when he saw Priya. It was too good yaar. I was thinking of asking mani to post it 4 me.Mera hero is the best---Day Dreaming
  But i can't agree with Priya on the forced seperation. whats the need 4 it yaar? no logic at all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iLuvRamKapoorJananiKiDeewani

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
And one more thing to add glad they changed the clothes of RK and ST they wer shooting with that Rad shirt and blue kurti form one weekD'ohglad to see my hero in black and again purple kurti for priyaOuch
Ab tho give them sarees and suits yaar 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bpatil3jineejiggsJananiKiDeewani

Annthew

IF-Dazzler

Annthew

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

And one more thing to add glad they changed the clothes of RK and ST they wer shooting with that Rad shirt and blue kurti form one weekD'ohglad to see my hero in black and again purple kurti for priyaOuch

I think RK will put his suits only after he really takes back everything. Now he is acting 4 sid only.

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PKBAAA

I think RK will put his suits only after he really takes back everything. Now he is acting 4 sid only.
Yeah and when is that? why are they not ashwoing anything regarding marriage? Thsy can finish it off in registrar office r8? i want to see RaYapi back in KM.I am not liking this separationAngry

bpatil3JananiKiDeewani

Annthew

IF-Dazzler

Annthew

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by PKBAAA

Yeah and when is that? why are they not ashwoing anything regarding marriage? Thsy can finish it off in registrar office r8? i want to see RaYapi back in KM.I am not liking this separationAngry

Mani let them drag 4 now--- isn't this better than the leap??

Post Reply New Post

Go to top