Aardhya -- Confused abt her own feelings

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Some where i feel she herself does not know if she wants Ehsaas or a handsome guy because Ehsaaas can be anyone -- good looking, average looking or even ugliest possible. ðŸ˜²

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
But she has preconceived notions abt how her dream man would look, how Ehsaas would look...and the pockmarked Madhav doesnt match her imagined dream man at all! 

Its going to be very tough for her to accept reality. Shes always lived in a dreamland, a land of fantasy and fairy tale where shes Princess Aradhya, Her family and friends have drilled those notions of beauty and fairy tales into her head too! She badly needs a reality check!
Edited by pallavi25 - 11 years ago
.Simran. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes Absolutely Correct... Somewhere, she is also in a State of Confusion...
cuteheena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
she must be confuse but she understands value of marrige
nb.neha thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

But she has preconceived notions abt how her dream man would look, how Ehsaas would look...and the pockmarked Madhav doesnt match her imagined dream man at all! 

Its going to be very tough for her to accept reality. Shes always lived in a dreamland, a land of fantasy and fairy tale where shes Princess Aradhya, Her family and friends have drilled those notions of beauty and fairy tales into her head too! She badly needs a reality check!

Yes. She had a preconceived notion and her only notion is "BEAUTY". she could only think of Ehsaas as some one breathtakingly handsome. Like Bharti said for her Beauty is utmost importance. 
shanthi510 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aaradhya always lived in dream land...right from the childhood...her plarents made her to believe she is a princess...there willl be a prince charming for her...She thought ehsaas with a sweet voice will be a perfect match for her...she felt the same when she mistaken rahul to be ehsaas...thoug soft hearted she always lived in the world of beauty..beauty is of utmost importance...it will not be easy for her to accept madhav as ehsaas..right now she is confused...
lets see in today's episode ..if she gives importance to marriage values...
princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i agree she is kinda dumb and shallow but she is very gud at heart and she respects the values
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Did she find out who real Ehsaas is yet ? I didn't watch the show because I read how humiliated madhav was
Disgusting
Why are people so shallow
What is Madhav's fault if he is "ugly" ?
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

Did she find out who real Ehsaas is yet ? I didn't watch the show because I read how humiliated madhav was
Disgusting
Why are people so shallow
What is Madhav's fault if he is "ugly" ?

Aradhya and her mom and sister, all of whom adored Ehsaas so much when he was just a voice, they didnt even care that Madhav was Ehsaas!
They were just shocked that Ehsaas is the "ugly" guy and not a handsome guy as they had imagined. 
Aradhya and her whole family are obsessed with physical beauty, perfection and outward appearance! They think they are a royal family, King, Queen and their 2 Princesses!
They are completely shallow and superficial...the only term that suits them is "Bimbos"😆😆
nb.neha thumbnail
@pallavi
Well said!! Summed it up all. As long as Ehsas had a lovely face it was fine. The moment Ehsaas had an ugly face every feeling changed.
What does this means??
Was not Aru in love with Ehsaas's thoughts or was she waiting to hv a look at his face n then confirm her love??