Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KAfan thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i think number 3. Anjali will be really happy when she finds out that he is Kavya. If it were number 2 then she wouldnt have got such a shock when she first saw Soham. U know her thinking he is Kavya and when Soham said "Main koi Kavya nahin hoon, Soham hoon Soham Sen" (Translation = "I am no Kavya, I am Soham, Soham Sen")she slapped him and said "How can u do this to me?" So i think number 3 is a strong possiblity not number 2.
white rose thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aryan~Bhai~MBBS

Hehe wow we both guessed the same thing.Thanks Uzi di,that sig was sitting in my pics for a long time so I finally decided 2 use it.I wish I had a time machine so I could forward time 2 Monday and find out why the hell Anjali called Soham Kavya!!!I hate it when they end a episode like this on a Thursday so that we have 2 wait until Monday,and then it seems like Monday will never come.Hmmmm...right now I'm thinking if they could be anymore possibilities πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Aryan

hehe me too aroo...im thinkin thinkinh... and i bet as vj said over the weekend they will come up with some really unreasonable explanation as to why she calls him kavya...πŸ˜† and lol vj i didnt do anything... kasam se..πŸ˜† omg i miss kavya all of a sudden😭 aroo tell them to make soham kavyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜­

A r y a n thumbnail
Uzi di I would do but they never listen to me 😭 πŸ˜† Yeah probably on Monday they will come up with something dumb.KAfan good point,I totally forgot about that.

Aryan
ndjha thumbnail
i think its reason 3 .....
dunno why i feel lyk soham is kkavya n anjali isn't knowin it maybe its nitya n kkavya's plan to reach the killer....
well tht's wht i think πŸ˜•
MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

lol great predicitions!πŸ‘

im going wid #3!!!!!πŸ˜›

i bel;ieve soham is kavya buh only he knows! and dat anjali has a feeling taht soham is her lost kavya!!!!!!!😳😳😳

uuf! how i wish lool!😳

Jojo_han thumbnail

Yaar! all 3 options are great pridictios'

I cant still make up my mind which one to go for it 2 or 3!

But i still bleave that soham is kavya and anjali is feeling that he is her kavya' 😳 😳 😳 but then again she's πŸ˜•confused which one is right her feeling or the reality, to be honest i am also feeling the sameπŸ˜• but i wish i could do something before monday πŸ˜•

Edited by hanaane - 17 years ago
mrs kavya nanda thumbnail
I go 4 num 3..

I doubt no 2 coz of wat hppnd in farmhouse....
Vanzi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think nr 4 sound better Anjali has gone mad.. πŸ˜†
Vanzi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I go for nr 4 , anjali has gone mad
sus143 thumbnail
gud prediction bro i think #3 cud be possible