Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

angrezibeat

Groupbie

angrezibeat

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
i think ur rite

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sacrifice!! (Page 2)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angelic.pari

IF-Dazzler

angelic.pari

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged
definitely...she will
but mona, jatin n vihaan himself may not let her do this...
hoping anika to get kidnapped forever :p

MayurnASYA

Goldie

MayurnASYA

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
i dnt think vihaan will accept anika..even if bulbul sacrifices...
if at all that happens...they shuld shw like anika understand's that bulbul is vihaan's true love
and let goes him..

xxRiaKapoorxx

xxRiaKapoorxx

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Nahin yaar... Bulbul can't sacrifice!

Yes, this is an old Ekta tactic... and this happens in pretty much all her shows. Maybe, Bulbul will think about sacrificing her love... she might consider it. She might even bring it up to Vihaan or her family... and ask for advice. But, I dont think she will end up doing it. Its just not her character. She is shown to be like Mona, but a stronger and more opinionated woman. She wouldnt do something like sacrifice.

Besides, Vihaan is her one and only love. The first and last man that she trusts, believes in, and has given her world to. There is no way she is going to let that all go. That too for Anika, who once broke his heart. Remember, when Vihaan asked her for her opinion, on whether he should meet the girl that left him? She said if she did it once, she can do it again... and she doesnt think he should go back. There is no way she would give Vihaan to her, and let him suffer pain again, with her own hands. Just cant happen.

And,... if Ekta does it anyway,... she will just ruin ViBu. I mean, I wont be surprised if she does it. Because she is known for this. But, it would be wrong, and it shouldnt happen.

-Ria

Edited by BarunAnkiLuv - 14 April 2013 at 2:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

riatagore

Goldie

riatagore

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
no ways.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top