Bade Acche Laggte Hai

parde ke peeche hain kuch anoke riste3 pr-51,pg147 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 157

Sakshiram

Goldie

Sakshiram

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
congrats Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shavii

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "parde ke peeche hain kuch anoke riste3 pr-51,pg147 (Page 3)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shavii

IF-Sizzlerz

shavii

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
updates today evening Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nagma0Raya_some123fiza

Raya_some

Raya_some

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamavi

ok ...  :) 

nagma0

Groupbie

nagma0

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
congrats

shavii

selvi1275

Groupbie

selvi1275

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Congrats. For the third thread...Clap

shavii

123fiza

IF-Sizzlerz

123fiza

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamavi

Party

shavii

shavii

IF-Sizzlerz

shavii

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
thanks u all for the support will update now without any words as i will give an thank u note soonEmbarrassed

i have started thread 3 i myself is very much surpriseShocked ok now straight to update sorry for mistake and enjoy the update

as usual need all positive and negative comment

He get inside the room and locks the door and hugs her...she says Mr. gentle man aaj subh aap hi ne kaha ki u will be an gentle man and prove it.. He says baad mein gayi gentle man bannna I am ok with romantic rough man..  mujse apni biwi se door nahi raha jata hain.. she turns and pushes him saying but ur punishment is on javoo he says kounsa punishment she says u forgotten.. he says haan bhool gaya mein kya karoon jab biwi it ni hot ho too shed say chal hat jayiye.. ii am superb angry he says really? She nodes yes and takes pillow and blanket when he says are u can't sleep in couch it will make shout ouch after u r pregnant she says really but for ur kid n information this is not for me but for u.. u r not pregnant soo c ouch will not make u shout u ouch. He says that's is too much nor me going nor u and throws away the pillow and bechara gentle man bangaya kissy man he give an tight kiss on her lip closing her mouth .she open her eyes wide but soon she hold his shirt collar and moves hand around his neck.. he sees her after the kiss she smiles slightly it kafi ta uskeliye raya get romantic. He lays back and cover the blanket (so that we cannot see what is going under sheet)he make love but carefully making sure she is not uncomfortable. She says u can't keep ur hands out of me right? He says mein kya karoon I can't be an gently man but an besharam when my wife is soo hot and sexy making her blush they hug.

Neha get shocked hearing priya got to know all and she says ab priya mujse naraz hoggi na  he says shyad u know raya have decided to make us baby sitter .. she says usmein mein maheer hooon I can handle but  tum kaise karogi he says neha… they come to raya home.. They enter without knocking. They smile seeing the sight.. priya was feeding ram instead of feeding her girl as girl trickily turn her spoon to ram and eat from ram's spoon nevi smiles seeing it priya was busy feeding both kids and boy was messing up and priya had to make him open his mouth  he troubles her a lot..

Raya get surprised seeing nevi who smile and inform them of how food spoon are exchanged priya says ohoh mr kapoor kitna baar kaha hain not to read paper when u eat food dekiyee and shouts.. she sees neha and says tum bhi shamail tin a in sab mein she says mein kaya kroon priya akir fatty en shaadi jo kiya ta isliye maana pada.. par ye bhi sach hain he married a girl like u.. she says haaan haann u will support na he is ur friend jo hainnn and soon runs to puke.. ram was like priya he give both kids to nevi and tell smaaloo and goes to priya and help her.. she sees vikram he says muje nahi  pata… ram was like priya u shd take care of ur self kitna baar kaha hain don't stress deka phirse ulti… nevi was like ulti kyun? Priya says woo  tumahri dost phirse papa banne walae hain neha get shocked priya says don't faint like previous time she says faint and me nononooo I am soo happy and faints in sofa giving the kid to vikrm

He was like neha holding both kids who says neha same as vikram.. raya laugh.. priya says i knew she would faint.. Vikram was like meri biwi ko kya hua hain darling neha darling and boy says neha darling kya hua hain.. vikram says oye chup karoo meri biwiw hain he says same thing oy chup kar meri biwi hain.. raya laughs and they take the kids' and vikram hold neha and says oyee meri biwi  okay hogaya priya says abhi aya and brings water..  neha wakes up and says oh god ram tumein too saari busy schedule mein bhi apni biwi ko pregnant banana time miljata hain.. have to say.. vikram kuch seekoo ram see he says are bina seeke hi tuje 3-3 bachoon ki maa banaya hain samjii.. raya says are bus kar yaar.. later they sit down with chai which neha says mein banaati hoon.. priya says I will put them to sleep and take them inside… ram and vikram sit down and says abhi ka too we have to take action  vikram says ram this is correct time I think they should know saare property priya ke name par kardiya hain tune.. he says haan but just wondering will priya bhi able to handle it.. he ask did u talk to her… he nodes negative.

Priya was unhappy with plan as she had to go to km she feared.. When neha and vikram don't worry we will shift there with u tum fikar mat karo ause waise bhi wahan jaate hii u know we can shipra ji also.. she says par mein kaise ram says priya just be alert.. Don't worry about anything they can't do anything I have made law points strong for us. here is the properties paper she says I dont want this ram he says I know but samajne ki koshih kar yaar u can handle it.. he says I know is haalaat mein I shd not send u but agar ab nahi kiya they will win u know right wo log kaise hain tum fikar mat karoo.i will appoint some person who will help u aur sab hain and don't worry I will shift to very near of km I know an secret way priya says I can't and goes .she closes her eyes remember ram's words the pain she think I should do it for him and for also the kids.. she agrees to goo all were happy… ram hugs her and thanks her.. he could see the worse fear in her eyes but he know she can do it..Later next day daima returns and ram was in secret room when daima was taking care of kids' priya goes and give food and all to ram who tries to romance she refuses and goes teasing him.

It was an week after ram's death news flashed niharika and mamaji were happy and telling bus kuch dinon ki baaki hain uske baad sab haamra hain as per will when mamaji says oyee itna kush mat hona tuje yaaad haina woo lawyer ne kya kaha in ram's chauda day he will open the will.. she says oh common bhai aap jante ho ram ne kya lika hoga it belongs to uss with his will but he doesn't know I have made all thing in such a way it comes to me only he says oye sweety don't be over confidence be calm after all u should pretend to be sad she laugh sad and me hmm ok acting to karna padega na to show all.

It was that day the great opening day niharika wore her new white sari  happily doing make up saying aaj se mein hi is ghar ki maalkin hoon media ki saamne javoongi  and laugh hugely.. she comes down and pretend to be sd saying meri raaam and soon lawyer enters niharika was happy he open the letter .he start to read the will niharika was waiting for the name which the property belong she was smiling suddenly her smile vanish when she hear the name he says this property belong to mrs priya ram kapoor –ram's only wife. Smile

now the game starts suggestion are openly welcome .. how u people want raya to expose niharika ideas are most welcomed after all i am stuck there LOL so need suggestion

dont forget to give suggestion along ur precious comment pleasee

Edited by shamavi - 12 April 2013 at 7:39am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

alfyumitzVaish90angie197balhsdfanitsmeg3rayabestcuetypie1scarlet19470rayaBALHpinky2606nagma0ic_2000piyushilove4rayagupta90Sonakshi-grpvarshathakkarRitu-haribol79name2saakshianupam_dillalmadhuDsudipasss283sahana747..neelanjanaBALHLOVERaanchaltulshanviny_queenveena23bpatil3SouLScOREr123fizavironikajainleena04...RamonaG....jineejiggsiLuvRamKapoor

.sangs123.

IF-Rockerz

.sangs123.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
awesome updt yaar

ram ko saach mai koi aur kaam nahi hain kyaa vikky aur raya ka boy dono ko dhagda competiton for neha its so nice ye meri biwi hain nahi ye meri biwi hainLOL
then raya ka romance baas itna jaldi man gaye priya ram se Tongue
is nihi ki toh aur taklu mama ko kuch karo yaar AngryAngry

Edited by sangeethagupta - 12 April 2013 at 8:59am

shavii

Post Reply New Post

Go to top