padatvad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Is Munna trying to set a world record for displaying the maximum number of disguises? We have seen him in so many different avatars over the past few weeks. So which one was your fav/least fav. Do share your opinion. No bashing please.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Balli73 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Normal hi acha lagta hai, but uski badi-badi specs, I dont like. Specs science teacher waali zyada achi thi.
Raghavia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have liked all his avatars so far 
This guy is so talanted in such young age
in each avatar he does something with his voice (voice-modulation) and changes his body language... and becomez a new person 👍🏼
My favourite 1 was Rimjhim's tuition-teacher...he looked way more older than his real age then...👏

Edited by Raghavia - 11 years ago
HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ya, i think so he is trying to set a world record. My favourite is science teacher. And i like his looks as cylinder boy and chai wala. He's look funny in those two get ups . And normally his specs are not good to him. Without it, he looks good in the outfit. Guys, did you notice something? In All his avatars , he wore specs.
swavai2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sinam1kana

Ya, i think so he is trying to set a world record. My favourite is science teacher. And i like his looks as cylinder boy and chai wala. He's look funny in those two get ups . And normally his specs are not good to him. Without it, he looks good in the outfit. Guys, did you notice something? In All his avatars , he wore specs.

Yes, he wore specs in every avtaar, that makes me think even more, he is indeed Addu, Nanhi too has to wear specs at young age.

Kanwar Dhillon is becoming mynfavourite too.
sumi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
haha...total kitne hue hai?
But i like his normal look his 1st scene in school n love his specs.n i go with raghavia science teacher bhi acha tha his expressions were bang on in that scene...
I am eagerly waiting for mohan munna facetoface scenes,well kanwar also replied we gonna see mohan munna scenes soon:)
New entries mein i like only munna n aarti :DEdited by monusumi - 11 years ago