Take 0: Satyanashing III [Invite Wonly] - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by tulip21

Dont tell its one big jelabi...

Humara hero atleast said I love you damnit! and heck even though he was muted he talked...and called her Khushi Kumari Gupta...ek to this dude keeps calling the girl Ms. Farooki upar se the bandi is totally annoying...and then add into it their bakwas banter...we had dhak dhak...here anytime some romance comes alive this weird meowing sound comes with it with the evil eye watching them...i mean i start laughing...😆
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Humara hero atleast said I love you damnit! and heck even though he was muted he talked...and called her Khushi Kumari Gupta...ek to this dude keeps calling the girl Ms. Farooki upar se the bandi is totally annoying...and then add into it their bakwas banter...we had dhak dhak...here anytime some romance comes alive this weird meowing sound comes with it with the evil eye watching them...i mean i start laughing...😆

And she calls him Allah Miya. 
Originally posted by sugar_babe

Allah Miyan Mr. Khan what is wrong with you??? ðŸ¤£

And she calls him Allah Miya. [/DIV]

TA !!! Ladki that's not what she says 😛
Originally posted by savvy05

Oye ladki, yeh Abhishek kahan say aaya?

Too bad he is permanently stuck under the impressive shadow of his dad, must be tough when you are constantly trying to create your own unique identity.

in the last thread sonakshi, abhishek, bachhans n sinhas were being discussed..so…he he he..

omg...QH is hilarious...its like watching a bad accident u want to look away but u have to watch to see how much worse can it get!😆

he he he…waah kya describe kiya hai…lol
Originally posted by Pr1yanka

he he he'waah kya describe kiya hai'lol

i was actually going to call it a train wreck u cant stop staring at but that just sounded horrible...😆

i was actually going to call it a train wreck u cant stop staring at but that just sounded horrible...😆

yest i remember u had said qh is getting interesting…so i was thinking of tuning in for a bit….but ab rehne hi deti hoon…was it you or someone else?
Originally posted by tulip21

So true IPK remained with TRP around 3 even when IPL is there...I feel the PH has not decided anything or think anything to progress arnav khushi when all the MU are cleared and they got married...so they were trying to come up with bad side tracks to keep the MU still intact ... then BS movie, lot of stars want opt all came in... If all the characters are developed equally and if the story is abt the entire family it would have really clicked well...hmmm will we ever able to digest it and move on...😕

Tulip :- The creatives wanted to maintain the nafrat between the leads but hell they could have gone with the past disclosure right. They could have cleared the MU and then Khushi gets hurt and Arnav repents and finally during the remarriage we know the past and the past is not that they hurriedly showed in the serial - More on the lines of Arnav's dad being the reason behind Khushi's parents accident and leaving Khushi orphan. And also the Anjali-Shyam angle was never explored.There were so many good FFs that I have read on this storyline.

I still don't understand why they didn't go the whole story in IPK. The only logical conclusion I have is that the PH started its 'concept' for QH and they wanted the past story of Khushi to be used here and they did use it. So basically QH was being thought out and may be the creatives lost interest and just wanted to jump ship and this lead to everyone wanting to opt out. This has been age old problem of 4Lions - They can concentrate on only one show. They can never work on shows parallel without screwing up.

No Ria, Geet used to call -'Haye Babaji" and Khushi used to call - 'Haye Devi Maiyya' and here Zoya calls 'Haye Allah Miyyah". So next if Gul comes up with a christian heroine she will call - "Oh lord Jesus"😕