Qubool Hai

April 11 Highlights & my views! :)

Lionessxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

AHHH.. Todays' episode was as usual awesome! & Tanveer again made me want to smack her -_-

Razia on the other hand.. seriously -________- What's wrong with you...do you not have a life than messing up peoples brains? Shireen should never have listened to her, she is so gullible!! Shireen should sometimes TRY and use her brain.. Lol She is cute & seems so masoom!

ASYA scenes were cute! haha as usual! Loved seeing them together :) talking and everything! And Dilshaad also telling Asad to stop Zoya ðŸ˜† YAY!

& CAN NOT WAIT FOR TOMORROW! Meri aur Zoya ki Sagai ho rahi hai. YAY! :)

Highlights:

-Razia trying to convince Shireen that someone's doing black magic on Ayan that's why he is acting all weird. Then Razia takes Shireen to the "baba" and he tells them that "Dilshaad" is doing this to Ayaan.

-Razia had given the $$ to Baba.. to say all this to Shireen. Razia also tells Shireen that Badi Bi is helping Dilshaad do Black Magic.

-Shireen goes to Dilshaads' house to talk to her but Razia stops her and Tanveer overhears their convo.

-Zoya comes home and outside is Asad, so she talks to him about the whole thing that happened now about her Visa and blames Asad and calls him emotionally challenged, a bad person and keeps saying things.

-Asad says to Zoya that he will do something to stop her from going... and Dilshaad also tells Asad to stop Zoya.

-Tanveer had called Dolly to tell her about Zoya.. so Dolly calls Tanveer thanking her. Tanveer also tells Dolly to come over with Mr. Dhamudar to the house.

-Tanveer & Razia happy that Zoya's leaving!

-Dolly & Mr.Dhamudar at their house and everyones shocked.

Precap same as the April 12 promo!

Edited by fariiee12 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lionessxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
you're welcome cuties:) & thanks!