Posted: 11 years ago
WOW! i am loving this RK to the core. never interfere between husband and wife it's their business and others watching or coming between it is a BIG NO!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก today rk said the right thing he will poke their eyes out๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

BIWI sure has BBB rk and give him some big reality๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ BRAVO RK! he agrees he made a mistake BIG mistake but he wants one chance so he can fix everything. madhu asked him if this is the way by bringing her but would she came if he asked her to nicely? would she listen to him if he tell her he made a mistake and wants her back in life NO! she would not agree b/c both of them are stubborn so rk took matters into his own hands and that by doing what he did. i don't blame rk for that at all. she is his wife and if she won't listen then he has to take matters in his own hands and he did by bringing her home.

awesome๐Ÿ‘ here starts the PREM KAHANI. Lo Beh Chala Khoon E Ishq..Lo Chala Main Tabah Hone...Har Boond Bahi Gawa Banne. so rk finally made his BIWI confess if she loves him or not. i liked it more when he screamed Madhubala Rishabh Kundra loves RK NA and how she screamed with pinch of pain YES BANG ON!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ if he didn't act intensely she would have never said YES๐Ÿ˜†

as for rk questioning about if she only loves him or not? he has every right to b/c what he seen for past month or so and during holi any man would ask if she only loves him. what was shown to him looked like madhu has moved on and has another man in her life and holi scene added to that so that's why he asked.

p.s. i am already tired๐Ÿฅฑ my post is only for immature fans who understands my big big ESSAY! only they know what i say b/c people like us who are brainless understands each other. i am sure there will be many post on OMG! rk is sick and rapist for cutting his hand go there and enjoy with popcorn. i don't want any fight here at all. agree comment don't agree you know na๐Ÿ˜‰
i will poke every one's eyes๐Ÿคฃ
โค๏ธ bani very good post I have left with few solid signifact and doubt.

RK mohabbat mien barbad ho jayega but he will make Madhubala shine.. banda bolke nahin karke dhikhata hai... one day he will surely rectify and if he dies in that then too he will haste haste jaan dene ko ready.
He will make Madhubala now and break himself.
Other thing Madhubala always liked sweet RK but RK was playing to be sweet but he is still bad guy for you๐Ÿ˜ˆ so will Madhubala able to love him and accept him as he is or not- I guess no.
Whatever we will see and one thing VD ne hatrick kardi third episode to play RK with this perfectionist.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ

hmmm...I am very confused now re...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•...but I remembered what radhji told ...RK cannot bend more than this from this subborness...I hope this solves soon but that beautiful eye is hellbend to make this worse by coming in middle...in the middle I like RK very much the junoon wala lover who is hellbend to make everything rite and I am confident that he will make it.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Today in News24's interview VD told RK's character is like this only he does everything in exterme, what e thinks he is doing right, people thinks is wrong...and DD told that madhu loves RK and she will stay with him but will not agree to him so soon...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by darindigi

i will poke every one's eyes๐Ÿคฃ

what? i wish he did and does b/c no one has the right to come between husband and wife๐Ÿ˜› outsider should keep their nose out of husband and BIWI's matters๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by Vmpysis

nice post 

thanks๐Ÿ˜ณ
very nice post bani..loved ur shayari..๐Ÿ‘ rk will nvr let anyone come btw him n his biwi..he will definitely poke anybody's eye who will dare to interfere no matter how beuuutiifull dey r..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
@sur-we have always been told dat rk's charac is like dis only n madhu loves him n will always do but kisi ko samajh nhi ata toh hum kya karein..๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by .Shiva.

WOW! i am loving this RK to the core. never interfere between husband and wife it's their business and others watching or coming between it is a BIG NO!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก today rk said the right thing he will poke their eyes out๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

BIWI sure has BBB rk and give him some big reality๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ BRAVO RK! he agrees he made a mistake BIG mistake but he wants one chance so he can fix everything. madhu asked him if this is the way by bringing her but would she came if he asked her to nicely? would she listen to him if he tell her he made a mistake and wants her back in life NO! she would not agree b/c both of them are stubborn so rk took matters into his own hands and that by doing what he did. i don't blame rk for that at all. she is his wife and if she won't listen then he has to take matters in his own hands and he did by bringing her home.

awesome๐Ÿ‘ here starts the PREM KAHANI. Lo Beh Chala Khoon E Ishq..Lo Chala Main Tabah Hone...Har Boond Bahi Gawa Banne. so rk finally made his BIWI confess if she loves him or not. i liked it more when he screamed Madhubala Rishabh Kundra loves RK NA and how she screamed with pinch of pain YES BANG ON!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ if he didn't act intensely she would have never said YES๐Ÿ˜†

as for rk questioning about if she only loves him or not? he has every right to b/c what he seen for past month or so and during holi any man would ask if she only loves him. what was shown to him looked like madhu has moved on and has another man in her life and holi scene added to that so that's why he asked.

p.s. i am already tired๐Ÿฅฑ my post is only for immature fans who understands my big big ESSAY! only they know what i say b/c people like us who are brainless understands each other. i am sure there will be many post on OMG! rk is sick and rapist for cutting his hand go there and enjoy with popcorn. i don't want any fight here at all. agree comment don't agree you know na๐Ÿ˜‰

i love the show and ur post
awesum
1 more thing have 2 agree 2 it
rk is lyk dis and wl always b like dis
even madhu knows dis
many dd fanns wil  say bad things abt rk bt dis is  rk
and lastly fbulous performances by dd and vd
Nice post ๐Ÿ˜Š you really wrote what I felt when I watched the episode..Thanks for making the post..๐Ÿ˜ƒDVD was rocking today..What a performance they gave..Kudos to dialogue writer,,๐Ÿ˜Š