Page   of 148
Page 2 Page 148

Madhura..

IF-Rockerz

Madhura..

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
^^ By Marium/blush. Approve

Welcome one and all to my gallery shop.
Its my third, and I am finally back after a well deserved break.
-Guess i am back after a well deserved break, ya?

So yeah, thanks to all those friends, regular visitors who visited this shop and made my experience more lovely, thanks a lot you people; i dun need to name all of you. You must know, right? 

I have been into PS-ing from past 2 years. I have tried many photo editing software in start and basically you can cay, i have learned fromSri's tutorials. I keep experimenting and learning things,
because I believe you have to keep doing that in Photoshop, or anything in order to grow. So I am still a learner...and I believe in
"Practice for Perfection."

Well, you see here is another someone who have joined me. Yes, this shop has been collaborated with my friend, Marium. Say hey to her! LOL

She
had her shop but being super excited all the time she thinks running a shop individually is so boring and decided to call it a quit for her ,shops few months back and she is here with me. She is into PS-ing since an year or so. So yeah, there is nothing very well interested about her to talk about except she makes decent stuff. <Yes, she have used decent, but i think she makes such pretty stuff. She likes to pretend to be modest though she is failure. ROFL

Our personal favorites are,

Madhura's : SwaRon / Sarun / Vrushan / Arhi/Kash/ can guess frm banner
Current fav shows: YHM, love the show, like Rangrasiya too, and love Yeh hai aashiqui,Fav couples currently: IshRa, Parud.
Marium's : SwaRon / Vrushan / Ezria / Dalena / Ashuman-Paakhi / YHM & Kajen-Kash both.

Inspirations.

Madhura's
Dangelz - She takes the 1st place cos she is my all time inspiration!! I love her work, and her!! She is the icon Queen for me.
Sana,Saher , Husna,Varsha, Marium, Purvi, Srishti,Aishu,Purvi and many more do inspires me lots through some of their works.</font>

Actually there are many more. Embarrassed

Marium's

aartiparty
Saher
Epiphany
dangerousIshk.
Aishh.
.ayesha.
AND

Tumblr.

What do we make?

GIFs
Icons/Avatars
Non-Animated Signature
Animated Signature (Only Marium)

copyrights

For Avis/GIF

RW.

Marium

For Signatures.
(C)RANDOMWEIRDNESS/BLUSH/INDIAFORUM.
^Can add face book too since she post her works there.

Madhura

For Signature.
Madhura/RandomWeirdness.

We DO NOT put copyrights on icons that doesn't give you freedom to steal or crop them.

Resources

Devian Art
Tumblr
Google
rules

# We only take request when we am open.

# Only one request per person.

# 5 Avis/GIF at a time.
(HD quality video. From Youtube or Daily motion)

# 20 icons at a time.
(Provide HQ images only please.)

# One (animated OR non-animated) signature at a time.
(HD video and HQ images please.)

# 6-7 images maximum for signature. (Madhura)

# 10-12 images maximum for signature. (Marium)

# Do not cut/crop our stuff or steal it.

Madhura's previous shop link.

Shop # 1  Shop # 2

Edited by Madhura.. - 04 July 2014 at 10:57pm

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanadebomaaneet-Swetha-ChunniBabuArdour.-CheekuBeetch-...CryBaby...tommo.Arbitrator.AnanyaVruShan._Pari_.Kriyaanshholic-Maryam.K-Sehr_VruShanKHUSHI-99RadiantTreasureChitra89-Garima-Mysterygirl_memuskuranaNocturnalBeing-Zeenat---Akshu--manasie23FireLordPhoenixcrazy2012surbhimathur..euphoria..PixieCupCakesNishi.Kss..Roop..blush.--Destiny--.Mandy.-Preeti-Siddhi_-krazyriya-epiphany.herms_angelshibzAASUSLoveurlife1somergasm.-Alina.-Ursh--SweetDesire-HSFARadhikeranioblivious...KR...hea.AnysiaaartipartyyEphemera-PixieDust--Candz-Breezy-_PanCake_aishu3003Fearless_Lover-Eris-shanakyasharan.DulcetsweetdesireSunshine Girlpratsy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Random Weirdness #3 (C) Last Upd - 142." in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Madhura..

IF-Rockerz

Madhura..

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
#note.

Kindly like the post, only if you would like to get updates of this place and would like to give your 2 cents by comments and feedback. Also add [baceto.] and [Madhura..] both to get PM.

We am making a new pm list again, and gonna pm only people who are interested and whom I see around.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#No PM's will be entertained unless its a birthday request.

#Most important rule, use the request for 2 days minimum, a lot of hard work is put in making the request.

#Anyone can request, but if we see people not using the request, we will make a note of it and we simply wont take their requests from next time. Try using all requests. Its disheartening to see when I make 5 GIFs/Avis for people, they hardly use one. It will be counted in not using the request because we could have utilized time in making freebie instead.

Sorry if we sounded rude, but had to make things clear.

M & M.

Edited by Madhura.. - 15 March 2014 at 3:42pm

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Myra.tommo.ChunniBabuArdour.-CheekuBeetch-AnanyaVruShanArbitrator.KriyaanshholicRadiantTreasuremuskuranax..Anki..xNocturnalBeing-Zeenat-Mysterygirl_meNishi.Kss..euphoria..crazy2012blush.surbhimathur.Mandy.-Preeti-Siddhi_-krazyriya-epiphany.-SweetDesire-HSFAAASUSshibz..KR..Rmuk.hea.herms_angelRadhikeraniEphemera-PixieDust-_PanCake_Breezy-ARandKJFanaishu3003-chamkilli--Eris-shanakyasharansweetdesireSunshine Girlpratsy

Madhura..

IF-Rockerz

Madhura..

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Sample Work:

Icons:

Signatures:

Gifs:

Edited by Madhura.. - 15 March 2014 at 3:45pm

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

-Karan--Swetha-ChunniBabuArdour.-CheekuBeetch-tommo.Ananya.SwaRonArbitrator.Chitra89Mysterygirl_meNocturnalBeing-Zeenat-surbhimathurCavingIn--Akshu--blush.crazy2012.Mandy.-Preeti-Siddhi_Loveurlife1epiphany.-SweetDesire-HSFA-krazyriya-AASUSRadhikeranioblivious.Anysia-PixieDust-Ephemera_PanCake_Breezy--Eris-aishu3003Fearless_LovershanakyasharanSunshine GirlAichuu

Madhura..

IF-Rockerz

Madhura..

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
index.

PG 10: PG 15 : PG 23 : PG 28 : PG 31 : PG 34 : PG 39

2 and half months Hiatus! Had closed the shop for a break and block of creativity.

PG 43 : Sumedh-Manan(DID) , SwaRon, ArHi, Beintehaa, Revenge, Sadda Haq, Sanaya, Rangrasiya.

PG 48 : HP, HTP, random, SwaRon, Kash, Sumedh-Manan-Rohan dance.

PG 51: HB Kankshita, Ye hai mohabattein, Ex-SwaRon.

PG 60 : Kash, YHM, abhiya, SanDhir, Fault in our stars.

----------------------------------------------------------

Collaborated with Marium.

PG 67 :  SwaRon, Ezria, YHM, Shantannu's Birthday, SM, Rangrasiya and more.

PG 90 : SwaRon. Ishita-Raman, TP, Vrushan, RangRasiya... more.

Pg 95: Nina Dobrey, SwaRon, Fanna, IshRa, SA, Matt-Manasvi(YHA), Banner req/

Pg 107: Vrushan/SwaRon, TP, Requests, Rangrasiya, Random and IshRa.

Pg 113: IshRa, Rangrasiya, ArVi, TR, suggestions.

Pg 119: Ranjhanaa, SwaRon, Reqs, Perrie, Random, PaRud, IshRa, winning Banner.

Pg 124: SwaRon, SanDhir.

Pg 130: YHM.

Edited by Madhura.. - 03 June 2014 at 12:12pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-KriyaanshholicArbitrator.blush.NocturnalBeing-Zeenat-Mysterygirl_meSiddhi_-krazyriya--SweetDesire-HSFA..KR..AASUSEphemeraaishu3003shanakyasharanFearless_LoverCrazyGirl.21Sunshine Girl

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
E d i t e d

I figured you haven't actually updated the shop and I am in mood to do work, I might as well leave my comment right here and flee. Embarrassed So, I was saying - I am glad you decided to keep around, mate and open a the gallery. You clearly really like Photoshop. Don't stop working on it. (:

Congratulations, basically! Approve

I have seen almost all of this work before. My favorites have to be the random icon stacks which are really pretty. And the SwaRon GIFs you know I have always liked so very much. These two are also the best of your colorings. You blend just fine, mate. It's your coloring that needs working. Eventually you'll get even better. Good work, is all. You needs to make more icons and icon sets because you clearly nail em. Also, you do the motion blur well, yes you do! Thumbs Up

Love from
Kanks

Edited by epiphany. - 17 April 2013 at 8:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhura..herms_angelEphemera

.Dulcet

IF-Stunnerz

.Dulcet

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
RESING!! :) 

thank youuu for the scraap dude!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhura..

-krazyriya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-krazyriya-

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Firstly...my big heartiest congratulations to you bestie on ur new shop.EmbarrassedParty..infact 3rd one.Clap...woww! I'm so sooo happyyy for youuu yaar.Big smile..big hugs...Hug May you have many more to come...Wink

I loved ur intro...short..simple n straight-forward...totally you! Approve n loved the title too...its pretty awesome n kinda unique...i'd like it...Embarrassed

all icons are really amazinggg..shilpa ones r cuteee n loved this one > http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/5218/28709813.jpg

siggies are really good.Embarrassed...though i liked shilpa n sanaya ones the most <33

ur gifss are fabb.Clap..i lovedd all those colourings esp. on small ones.Day Dreaming...but dont know why i found 2-3 gifs running really fast...Confused

Lovely update dear...do updt asap...cant wait to see more of ur new stuff...Day Dreaming

Lots of loveeeHug
VarshuHeart

Edited by -krazyriya- - 17 April 2013 at 3:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Madhura..

blush.

IF-Rockerz

blush.

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Edited.

Congratulations, Madz! I am happy that you have resume your talent again.  I have seen your many works, not in your galleries but people use them quiet often.

I love your GIF and i can use them like any time. Will soon catch up your gallery # 2 has it has Swaron and i only love them! *{Selfish me}*

Yeah also a big CONGRATULATIONS for 3rd gallery.

I just loved the Swaron stuff in this update. Those 2 Swayam icons were beautiful and coloring impresses me a lot. Their GIF in end with grey shades looked very attractive to me, and it was nicely made too. Simi and Sharon's small GIF was a limelight for me as i just adore that scene and God you have made that inot GIF very beautiful, loved the texture and coloring; the dark shades in them looked beautiful.

Just love your work and even Shilpa's avatar in which she is holding Tree's trunk was beautiful.

-Marium

Edited by -Marium- - 20 July 2013 at 4:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhura..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top