Rab Se Sohna Isshq
Rab Se Sohna Isshq

India-Forums

RSSI 11th April Written Update..

camjs Senior Member
camjs
camjs

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Episode starts with all the family members are together...sahiba and ranveer eats food from a plate...everybody is very happy...roop says I will take pictures...she is clicking pics when her leg hits the switch and table fan starts near sahiba...ranveer feels sumthing and gets worried...suddenly sahibas hairs stucks in fan and she starts screamibg...ranveer stops the fan with his hand and gets hurt...sahiba hugs him and takes him upstairs..daljeets mom prays for their safety...sahiba puts bandage on his hand...ranveer thinks why there is no sign and it happened without any sign...she asks what r u thinking...he says how many times will u put bandage on my hand...she says and how many tines r u gonna save me...he says I was saving my life...eyelock...they both goes to sleep...window door hits and ranveer wakesup...he asks sahiba r u ok...she says yes I m ok...he closes the window and is worrued...that window is still cracking...its morning and roop comes home...she asks her mother about pressure pump for her cycle...sahiba asks her will u bring chaat for her tomorrow...she doesn't see her mother is bringing hot milk from behind...ranveer saves her from burning and pressure pump makes noise...ranveer feels strange...ranveer and sahiba is sleeping when all the windows starts cracking...he holds her hand and it stops...he says see when we r together nothibg happens...suddenly a window opens and an oil bottle falls on the ground..sumthing goes inside sahibas eye... ranveer starts thinking about the signs ..he says to her I got all the signs and its air this time...its 5 hours left now...he says to her to go and sleep...he is worried...sahiba is sleeping...he goes outside and tells this to his family...everybody is shocked...

Precap...ranveer says that now its 5o'clock...and its over now...roop says its 4...ranveer runs towards his room...sahiba starts coughing and gets unconscious...

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

webkapSejal_DesaimildleojennyrsAMSTJashpaDeviRahimbux21farina_1992aaj2013deep27Jannat786SIRFINAHeenapashish_sukuPedadirk41Anfalmushkan_2003marja.Sukirticious.Surish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
.Sukirticious. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sukirticious.
.Sukirticious.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
So many likes no one reply anyway thanks for up date 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marja

marja Goldie