Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 11/4 Jalandhar is attacked (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Is the Vritrasura they are showing now different from the Vritra they showed previously - the one possessing Sati, the one who was allied to Taki?  Actually, after the killing of Trisiras, Twastha invoked Vritra in an yagna - I had no idea that Vritra was his son.

So they will ultimately show the sacrifice of Dadhichi and a feather in Indra's crown?  I'll be surprised if they do.

And finally, Vrinda has surfaced.  But this idea of her purity being enough to protect Jalandhar sounds insane - I mean a fat amount of good that did Indrajit in the Ramayan, whose wife Sulochana was said to be one of the leading pativratas, in a select group that included Sita and Savitri (no, not DkDM's Savitri).

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 11/4 Jalandhar is attacked (Page 3)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varaali

Surya,

DkDM's chefs have mastered the art of making avial. That's the only thing they have been dishing out to us viewers.

Note : Avial is a dish made from assorted vegetables tossed and boiled together, seasoned with curd and coconut- and- according to my kids, tastes yuck. The North Indian equivalent would be 'making a khichidi' 
Khichdi is different from the process described to make Avial. Why there is always South & North Indian mention? In India, people live in East & West part too.
If the taste is disliked then make a modern version. This Modern Mytho is liked by many.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaatayani

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Thanks For The Update.

mnx12

varaali

IF-Dazzler

varaali

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mnx12

Originally posted by varaali

Surya,

DkDM's chefs have mastered the art of making avial. That's the only thing they have been dishing out to us viewers.

Note : Avial is a dish made from assorted vegetables tossed and boiled together, seasoned with curd and coconut- and- according to my kids, tastes yuck. The North Indian equivalent would be 'making a khichidi' 
Khichdi is different from the process described to make Avial. Why there is always South & North Indian mention? In India, people live in East & West part too.
If the taste is disliked then make a modern version. This Modern Mytho is liked by many.

I was only referring to the context in which these words were used. For instance, when someone mixes up many things and lands up making a mess, we call it 'making an avial'. I think in Hindi too, 'making a khichidi' means something similar.

Oh, I had no intention of bringining any North-South divide. I apologize if any sentiments have been hurt.

And don't bother too much about avials and khichidis -especially when you should be thinking about your birthday cake. LOL

BTW, Happy Birthday

Edited by varaali - 12 April 2013 at 2:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.mnx12

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
varaali,
For us Khichadi is a patient's food , we use the word, "Bhel-puri", a spicy dish & yes cake is a better option to think of.LOL
Thanks Smile

Edited by mnx12 - 12 April 2013 at 2:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.varaali

Karuma

Goldie

Karuma

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged
They are mixing everything up apart from Jallu's madness am liking everything else. 

mnx12

Post Reply New Post

Go to top