Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

precap, Madhu is not leaving RK mansion , jab tak RK ko uska 2nd jawab nahi mil jaata...Madhu plz give him the answer and free yourself.

Just my response to make you feel good.

But that's where the fun is. Remember I said on Monday or Tuesday, that the more Madhu keeps quiet and does not answer him, the more he will be tortured and will have to get his own answers. That Madhu loves him he already knows...usme naya kya hai...he needed answer to the doubts he had through his dream. He is trying to get answer for all that.  And Madhu is right...She should not bother to answer.  In the process, if he disgusts her, you Rishbala Lovers will fume that he is breaking the "delicate thread of heart of their relationship". But think on it positively. Madhu is not ready lo love the faky Rishabh Kundra of the past. So let her get disgusted, let her get free of this person in front of her, and when Rishabh Kundra, by the time he loses her but understands himself, he can start off a new love story, with her. I love to see it this way.  
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: blacklambo

I am pretty sure I have read or seen somewhere the tradition in some Indian cultures about the newly wed bride stepping inside the home of her husband for GP with red colored feet to mark her entrance for the first time.  Does anyone know the significance of this tradition or if it signifies any permanency?  Since this tradition was not followed during MB's first GP, is there any symbolism for it to be shown this time?

In another show, the newly wed marks her entrance with a handprint on the wall of the house.

I think it's supposed to be shubh...auspicious...symbolizing that a new bride entering the house will be auspicious for the house.

But ofcourse in RK's JUNGLE as he reminded us today, this auspicious ritual has been done with BLOOD this time around...😆
anastasia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

From the last 4 episodes, Sultan and Aryan are trying to finish their food, finally, they achieved a breakthrough ! 👏 i feel bad for the kid, he's given lengthy dialogues and he recites them poora ratta maar ke ..

@bold - 🤣🤣
@red - true, gotta give credit where it's due.

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

From the last 4 episodes, Sultan and Aryan are trying to finish their food, finally, they achieved a breakthrough ! 👏

Finally Radha made an entry..itni raat ko walk karne gayi thi kya? 😡 

..RK isse zyada nahi jhuk sakta...😆 actually Radha ka dimag bhi isse zyada nahi chal sakta toh don't trouble it mataji...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

These were amazing Charu👏🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Angeena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I went searching for quotes the result being --

"Extinguish my eyes, I'll go on seeing you.
Seal my ears, I'll go on hearing you.
And without feet I can make my way to you,
without a mouth I can swear your name.

Break off my arms, I'll take hold of you
with my heart as with a hand.
Stop my heart, and my brain will start to beat.
And if you consume my brain with fire,
I'll feel you burn in every drop of my blood." 

- Rainer Maria Rilke

"I desire to be with you. I miss you. I feel lonely when I can't see you. I am obsessed with you, fascinated by you, infatuated with you. I hunger for your taste, your smell, the feel of your soul touching mine."

- Jack Llawayllynn, Indulgence

"I will be with her again, or I will die. There aren't any other options"

- Julie Kagawa, The Iron Knight

"The truth was...he was in love with her. Totally over-the-line, no-going-back, not-even-dead-would-he-part kind of sh**."

- J.R. Ward, Lover Mine

"I wanted to see you again, touch you, know who you were, see if I would find you identical with the ideal image of you which had remained with me and perhaps shatter my dream with the aid of reality. -Claude Frollo "

- Victor Hugo, The Hunchback Of Notre Dame

"I'm not good enough for you. But no one is. And most men, good or bad, have limits to what they would do, even for someone they love. I have none. No God, no moral code, no faith in anything. Except you. You're my religion. I would do anything you asked. I would fight, steal, kill for you. - Kev to Win"

- Lisa Kleypas, Seduce Me at Sunrise

"I love you so much that nothing can matter to me - not even you ... Only my love- not your answer. Not even your indifference"

- Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead

Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. I say, fall head over heels. Find someone you can love like crazy and who will love you the same way back. How do you find him? Well, you forget your head, and you listen to your heart. And I'm not hearing any heart. Cause the truth is, honey, there's no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love, well, you haven't lived a life at all. But you have to try, cause if you haven't tried, you haven't lived.

- Met Joe Black (a movie)

Edited by Angeena - 11 years ago
armummy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
[BR]Fab quotes angeenaEdited by armummy - 11 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
You know so many ppl said that RK in the previous epis was scary or creepy but he didn't creep me out before...today he did scare me though in the Jungli Billi and Jungle waala dialogue...I couldn't laugh for some reason like I usually can at his dialogues...that was just too ominous for me...the extent of his twistedness.

I was liking the epi uptill the knife scene actually...cuz Madhu's dialogues were fab and everything she said to him was bang on👏...even the reason for him picking up the knife seemed ok given that she told him that he's CUT her into PIECES...I could even buy his madness in trying to bleed her blood out of him since it won't stop calling out for her.

But then the way he started saying, "tum mujhe khoon de dogi, haina?" and the way he framed his second question...

Everything changed the moment he got a "Yes I love you" out of her...the desperation and all was gone...a victory smirk about how her grahpravesh has happened in RK style...then bemusement at her telling him she won't go to his room...

I feel maybe the transition was too fast? They could have segued better...or maybe it's just me...but yeah today's epi was difficult to watch...Is it good writing when a character can GENUINELY disturb  you so much?  I'm sort of on the fence today.
AreYaar thumbnail
Forgot to add about Radhaji...LOL the ever-ready mouthpiece for the audience to figure out this madness...lol...so it was for the audience's benefit that she said that line about RK's ego not allowing him to bend more than this.

I felt really sad for Madhu when she said, "So are you saying I should just make peace with this and just live with whatever we have?"

I think the end depressed me
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angeena

The way his character came across today was .. let's just leave it at not good. 

@Red - His character came across as a potential villain today😆 It looked like he is a psycho, wanting desperately to hold back Madhu or rather forcing her to live with him

I still don't know, if I liked him or hated him today😕
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

.but yeah today's epi was difficult to watch...Is it good writing when a character can GENUINELY disturb  you so much?  I'm sort of on the fence today.

It was an awesome action and power packed episode which ran shivers down my spine but it was really DIFFICULT to watch for a RishBala and RK lover 

RK's evil smirk and jungli billi dialogue literally painted him like a villain today I am still confused!!