My frozen Moments @ the Bhatnagars' Mansion

Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
All about my frozen MM moments!

Megha adores a sleeping Mohan ❤️! She puts back his wide spread hands back in place and places soft loving kiss on his cheek! A teasing Mohan refuses to open his eyes and lingers in those moments.
Adding my craving here 😉: When Megha was about to turn over and leave, he pulls her back into him to place non-stop kisses leaving her gasping for her breath! How I wish all mornings at the Bhatnagars' Mansion are just like this!!!

Family gathering for breakfast @ the dining table without all kids in place! Mummy missing her other kids thinking that Paapu is happy with the only kid left out in his life ! The kid explained the happy love story that she knows - the love of her father, her mother and herself! The new mother finding it hard to digest 'cos her own love story with her kids and their father is a sad one and is not the same!

And when the kid found the story sad as well, the new mummy did not want to fill her anymore as it is not meant for her and that means she herself has nothing else to look for in this new found family! But then the father is not ready to leave the story incomplete as he is still craving for a happy love story from his side! As in his own story that he filled his daughter with!

There comes a fact facing moment of their story which has seen ups and downs; May be because of their own steering, right or wrong but different steps leading them to this state! He hurt her and she hurt him but it's better to dig the wound than to save it for a big disease!

He held her hard enough to hurt her! So be it! When he heard it all from her about his own unknown wrongdoings to her, he raged against her, only further to show how much he loves her! How sweet this man can show his anger in the form of love ! And all the love that he held in himself just for this one woman who could make him go crazy and mad, all at the same time!
He then held her soft enough to heal her! So be it! From the moment of hurt to heal, they both wanted to cure each other from all the pain they have gone through! He held her face in his hands and took a deep look into her eyes to say "It's only you! Always been only you!" His finger lingering over those tender ears to assure those words! What will she ever do to express her love to him!
Hope the day is not too far!
Adding my craving here 😉: She is just lost in his eyes and before she could get back her senses she could only feel his soft lips on hers, just for a second! He then let her go leaving her to linger in the heat of the moment! 
Edited by Senpoo - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AdorableTrouble thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Beautifully expressed ! ❤️
rajbijz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
very nicely written - but mujhe nahin lagta NBT main kiss hogi. but wld love to see - cause they r just magical together.
knraji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice write up Poo👍🏼
naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very beautiful and very romantic ❤️ 

Wow what a romantic weaving of the scenes. I liked it so much. You listened to my heart i guess. 

I was expecting the same thing yesterday, that Megha to kiss on his cheek while Mohan is sleeping and touch his hair with all her love and Mohan to close his eyes and lingering the moments. 😳

I just loved it yaar. Thank you so much for coming up with this post and unknowingly you made me very happy today. 😊

Pilu05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
such a ROMANTIC post Poo
Sah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very well written, nice post
sumi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yar at some places u wrote my cravings also...it was so beautiful epi
N last mirror scene i realy wished mohan n megha to have a liplock :p it was so emotional n intense scene btwn them n i love that eventhough mohan is hurt he was wiping her tears n explained her.
veena456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well written poo..i too hope this moments..
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow dear..lovely post..if only this wud happen on the show..