Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan

after nigella its ilovedhanjanird

zaarazaara thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i am a silent member here n seeing from long time poor nandini to be bashed
nigella the user member who took all the responsibilities to bash everyone now the new user is here
i would never like that someone bash nandini
so its first n last warning all the members who are bashing her n calling with  such ugly words don't do this stop it here
because additi gupta has lots of fan following because she is prem ki heer agar uske fan bash karne pe aaye to to...
so guys stop bashing not even nandini but every character
n also all tl,dsddsb,dp fans don't try to create fight between  additi and sanjeeda fans by compairing each other

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanu... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
report all the posts of @ilovedhanjanird

ilovedhanjanird is bashing additi without any reason

she is mad
rhtpkcm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yep additi fans are not comparing, but i believe that ilovehanjanird is a sanjeeda fan, or she's insecure and that is the reason why she's trying to create misunderstandings between members of the forum...we are looking at meera and nandini as characters and not additi and sanjeeda. obviously in all shows every character has flaws, or something or the other that does not mean we are haters...we are just giving our opinion on the character in the show. and that means there is no reason to fight, we don't care if u were n the situation because you'll never be, and wont understand a characters pain...the director of the show is doing a fab job at portraying all the character's emotions as that is what is needed.

i think 'some' people are forgetting that we are watching a show, and they are hell bent on proving their love for the specific actor by favouring her character...like this user is doing, i think we should watch it as a show, and not as if it is happening in real life.
Rangeelaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If you've been here for a long time you would notice that this user has been here for lonngg time, since day 1
Personally I have not seen mindless bash on Aditi, please show me what she or he has said?
Nigella was crazy, she would call Meera terrible words like w**** or say every guy wanted to f**** her, there is no comparison 
Forum is used to express feelings and opinions on the show, accept everyones. Its threads like this that are causing misunderstanding and negativity
I have seen her say good things about Aditi too, maybe she does like Sangeeda better,so? Its not a bad thing, as for "some" going hell bent showing love for specific actor or character, isn't this thread doing the same thing?  

Edited by Rangeelaa - 11 years ago
rhtpkcm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rangeelaa

If you've been here for a long time you would notice that this user has been here for lonngg time, since day 1

Personally I have not seen mindless bash on Aditi, please show me what she or he has said?
Nigella was crazy, she would call Meera terrible words like w**** or say every guy wanted to f**** her, there is no comparison 
Forum is used to express feelings and opinions on the show, accept everyones. Its threads like this that are causing misunderstanding and negativity
I have seen her say good things about Aditi too, maybe she does like Sangeeda better,so? Its not a bad thing, as for "some" going hell bent showing love for specific actor or character, isn't this thread doing the same thing?  

at least we haven't been bashing sanjeeda, and btw nigellla said things about other characters as well...but if something is wrong then it's wrong, u can't compare meera or nandini with urself and create basleses fights...and we fans have never said anything against sanjeeda...if we don't like or disagree with meera then it's the character not her. so what if she likes sanjeeda better, she has the right too, but she is creating fights because of that...
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rangeelaa, sometimes it's best to ignore.

The members know the accusations against ilovedhanjanird are baseless, which is why people didn't bother replying.
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
Rangeelaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
at least we haven't been bashing sanjeeda, and btw nigellla said things about other characters as well...but if something is wrong then it's wrong, u can't compare meera or nandini with urself and create basleses fights...and we fans have never said anything against sanjeeda...if we don't like or disagree with meera then it's the character not her. so what if she likes sanjeeda better, she has the right too, but she is creating fights because of that...

like what thou? What has she said that was so bad that create fights, all I saw was analysis that to on Nandini not Aditi.

What has she said that was soo bad on Aditi that it needed a new thread on here to point it out, show me please.

Yes I remember Nigella said bad about other characters but it was more towards Meera from my view at least.  

Edited by Rangeelaa - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Plss avoid making posts targetting other members .. if any member is bashing any actor or character , then report the post and mods will decide if its really breaking rules or not and will take action accordingly  but plss dont take things in your hand and start giving out warnings to members ... Let Mods do that job of giving warnings out ...We did take action against nigella ...right .. so hv faith on mods and dont make such posts targetting members ...

**Topic closed
BRKD Dev team