Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

juwi

juwi

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Warning, Huge spoilers!

" After sharing a dance in the April 18 prom episode, Stefan will continue to ask himself for the rest of the season wether, if Elena were to want come back to him, he'd say yes. "Thats not to say that it's Who will she choose? all over again," Plec says. "But there is the question of, where does her heart really lie? Whats the truth? And what the direction is the next phase of this love triangle going to go in?" The answer could be LOVE SQUARE .

Even though Rebekah (Claire Holt) would leave Mystic Falls fo New Orleans if the Originals spin-off gets picked up for the CW's fall schedule, there's still Candice Accola's Caroline, who even No Humanity Elena has started shiping with stefan.

(She's on stefan's dance card at prom, too.) "I do think that when an audience vocalizes their like or dislike for something, it usually has an impact - im gemeral, but specifically for the show," Wesley says "The audience is very loyal. We don't necessarily give them what they want, but I notice that we definitely take things into consideration and toy with them, keep them on the hook." he adds, laughing again.

Plec doesn't  exactly rule it out: "All I'll say on the matter is I've been shiping them since episode 2 season 2, when stefan took her in the bathroom and told her she is going to be okay. So if I'M shipping them," Plec says laughing herself, "then may be one day it's a road that we can travel down."- Julie Plec.

Sorry if posted already...

~Juwi~

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10Shivanee28meriyaarRocxySars.RatiGfeatherheartiluvOriginalsMS-meghasharmaKaSh-Maneet-Fan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "whats gonna happen "NEXT"" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

featherheart

IF-Sizzlerz

featherheart

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
tfs...well their is chnces for stefan claroline...bt still klaroline is awsmmm...snd claroline to new olreans also...
:)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10juwiShivanee28RatiG

AadatSeMajboor

IF-Rockerz

AadatSeMajboor

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged
WHY R THEY MAKING STEFAN'S CHARACTER ALWAYS BREAKING OTPS?AngryAngry
FIRST DELENA
NOW KLAROLINE!
DON'T MAKE STEFAN LIKE THAT. HE IS A GOOD GUY...GET HIM A SINGLE GIRL[REBEKKAH]WinkWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

juwiFarahNoori

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Steroline are awesome as friends. Why take them down that road?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10juwiFarahNooritheloupgaroux

theloupgaroux

IF-Rockerz

theloupgaroux

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged

Is JP crazy? She's been shipping SC since 2X2? Stern Smile That was the most platonic friendship scene between them. Embarrassed Why does she want to ruin that? They are so better off as friends forever. :P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

juwiSars...DamonCrazy..

juwi

juwi

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Edlyn

Is JP crazy? She's been shipping SC since 2X2? Stern Smile That was the most platonic friendship scene between them. Embarrassed Why does she want to ruin that? They are so better off as friends forever. :P

Exactly !!!! I mean i love steroline as frnds a lottt , they r best at dat but as a Couple ???? no way its,,, just imagine they r kisssing "awkward" yuckkk...
They look like brother and sister best friends to me,,,,How they can be a couple !

But its TVD remember...!!!!! everyone can be with everyone...its not a Love Triangle Show anymore

Edited by juwi - 13 April 2013 at 6:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

theloupgaroux..DamonCrazy..

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by juwi

Originally posted by Edlyn

</div>
<div><font size="2"></font>

<font size="2">Is JP crazy? She's been shipping SC since 2X2? Stern Smile That was the most platonic friendship scene between them. EmbarrassedWhy does she want to ruin that? They are so better off as friends forever. :P</font>

<font color="#ff3399" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="5">E</font><font size="3">xactly !!!! I mean i love steroline as frnds a lottt , they r best at dat but as a Couple ???? no way its,,, just imagine they r kisssing "awkward" yuckkk...</font></font>
<font color="#ff3399" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">They look like brother and sister best friends to me,,,,How they can be a couple !</font>
<font color="#ff3399" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>
<font color="#ff3399" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="5">B</font><font size="3">ut its TVD remember...!!!!! everyone can be with everyone...its not a Love Triangle Show anymore</font></font>

I get that, but this one pure, unconditional friendship...can't she just leave them untouched.

theloupgaroux

IF-Rockerz

theloupgaroux

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
^ That's right. Okay seriously watching Steroline in an unplatonic way will be weird. Ermm They are possibly the only genuine friendship left in TVD. Has JP made it a point to show an equation between every character? That woman wouldn't leave anyone have a healthy friendship. Damn you JP!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top